Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
I'm not sure i would say that a priest has any greater power than you or me . A priest is a religious construct. And i feel that sprit is far grander than that. Though i suppose if you are religious and your beliefs are aligned that way , then it can affect you .

Perhaps, but perhaps not. The exorcist (priest) I worked with was able to accomplish everything that I could not do on my own. So, I tend to disagree with you there. I tried and tried to get rid of them for a long time all on my own, and it was only after working with a true exorcist did all of them leave. And I had a slew of demons, entities and spirits harassing me. Like a whole army of them.
Old 12-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Experiencer
Never say never I guess. I started channeling again, but this time with very firm boundaries. I practically couldn't help it because I'm going through more difficult times and I wanted to contact my personal Angels to ask questions about what is to happen in my career/job front. Demons and those from the dark seem forever present and still love to interfere. So, how do you channel without such interference? I demand and command that they are not allowed to speak through me or answer me, and still, they do. I take away their rights to me and I take away their rights to speak through me, but they still come through. It's beyond irritating since it messes up communications and I get the wrong answers.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

I sometimes light a white candle, but typically I channel without the candle. I usually use that in prayer.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:52 PM
asearcher

I would simply pray directly to God and let God send out the helpers.

What has worked for me sometimes is if I ask a question before going to bed and that early morning before walking up I have an answer or the 2-3 early morning to come. Does not work always, though.

I'm just writing this as in concern for you considering what you have been through before.

I am suspiscious as I don't know if who is contacting me is who they say they are and I don't go by looks either as they can transform that to look like what ever they want to look like.

You have that door just open enough it is like people standing in line, the good guys might wait for their turn and accept a no, but those who wants to bust the place - they won't, they will come pushing and force their way in.

There could be something else too, and that is your aura, again considering what you have been through - is it healed enough at this stage? If healed enough they will have a harder time, they have to have something to mirror themselves in, negative emotions, a vulnerability. Something you have not dealt with in a way you should even if you think you have.

Please, be careful.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I would simply pray directly to God and let God send out the helpers.

What has worked for me sometimes is if I ask a question before going to bed and that early morning before walking up I have an answer or the 2-3 early morning to come. Does not work always, though.
Thanks so much for your caring concern. I will be very careful. As soon as the dark ones enter, I get rid of them. Yes, perhaps I DO need aura work first. Thank you for the reminder. I could do chakra and aura cleansing every morning. That's one thing I could do, along with prayers to God.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-09-2021 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 13-09-2021, 07:00 AM
Master

There is a technique called white light protection that you can use before each session. White light protects you from destructive or malevolent energies. Here's a good write up on the steps you need to take:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kundalini/c...ht_protection/

Another precaution you can take, when you wish to contact genuine angels, instead of the fallen variety, should be made after you created a protective shield of white energy around you:

"Only Beings of the True Light may contact me."

That should normally be sufficient to avoid unwanted visitors, but it is important to meditate regularly, avoid drugs and other mind-altering substances and build up your reservoirs of power through the right mode of life.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Here's a good write up on the steps you need to take:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kundalini/c...ht_protection/
Thank you so much for this advice and for the link!
I will follow this advice, in addition to working on my aura and my chakras.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-09-2021 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 14-09-2021, 01:41 PM
Eelco

May I suggest referring to the title of this thread again?
There are safe ways to channel. Given your previous experiences though I can only advise against such an action. Pray, ask for guidance, meditate sure. Connecting to energies that are possibly outside your control to get career advice. Maybe not the best course of action.
Old 14-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
May I suggest referring to the title of this thread again?
There are safe ways to channel. Given your previous experiences though I can only advise against such an action. Pray, ask for guidance, meditate sure. Connecting to energies that are possibly outside your control to get career advice. Maybe not the best course of action.

Yes, you may do that and I thank you. The energies/beings I was recently connecting to were of the dark and lied to me about getting a job offer. I was just rejected for the job this morning, yet they told me I could quit my current job in two weeks and that I will have a job offer from this same company.

I want to try again, but only in the proper ways to protect myself, as others have advised.
Old 14-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I want to try again, but only in the proper ways to protect myself, as others have advised.
Good for you.
Just remember, whatever is channeled. It is for you to contemplate and use or not in the way you see fit. In other words. Keep your discernment and wits about you, Just because it comes from somewhere out there, doesn't mean the entity understands how to navigate with and utilize such information in the human realm. You Do.
Old 17-09-2021, 02:58 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Never say never I guess. I started channeling again, but this time with very firm boundaries. I practically couldn't help it because I'm going through more difficult times and I wanted to contact my personal Angels to ask questions about what is to happen in my career/job front. Demons and those from the dark seem forever present and still love to interfere. So, how do you channel without such interference? I demand and command that they are not allowed to speak through me or answer me, and still, they do. I take away their rights to me and I take away their rights to speak through me, but they still come through. It's beyond irritating since it messes up communications and I get the wrong answers.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

I sometimes light a white candle, but typically I channel without the candle. I usually use that in prayer.

Interesting thread LoveWater. I'll share with you what I've learned and maybe it's helpful.

Number one is connecting with the Divine - however you do it, connect with the highest consciousness you can. That creates the protection. You want to be anchored in the light, expressing only light and that brings me to the next point.

Like attracts like, as far as consciousness goes. We attract like-minded people and situations that resonate or mirror what is in us. We wouldn't recognise things in others if they were not in us. So try to live in the light. And we all have the most powerful guide within helping to expose our weaknesses so that we can become aware of them and clean them up, or learn to detach from them - not giving them more power and reinforcing their energy so they go back into our memory storage only to spring up again.

Another extremely important point, especially for people like us who are sensitive to energies, is to consciously ground yourself in your physical body. You can use the root chakra and sacral and navel to do this. You can squeeze the muscles in that area, and breathe into that area. Try to feel your soul really anchored in your physical body, even whilst you are centered in that Divine Light of protection.

Once you are centered in the Light that is the truest you, and grounded in your body, then you can also ask for the support of spiritual beings, and you should have a noble intention for wanting to channel.

Learning reiki helps too.

If some dark energy comes into you, you can learn to quarantine it from your expanded consciousness space. You can look at it without any kind of emotional attachment. You can ignore it. You can send it light. If it is anything "evil" it will run from the light.

How do we remove darkness? By switching on the light. It's that simple.

The problem with people who have mental illness and are psychic is that they have boundary issues, or can't ground in their bodies, or there is some chemical imbalance interfering, or maybe a trauma conditioning in the subconscious mind or in the body impacting. Neocortex has to be online. You need your intellect working properly in order to identify what energy is coming from within your own mind and what energy is coming from some other mind out there.

I don't think that the "sleeping prophet" variety of channelling is a good idea (what Edgar Cacey did). Without this kind of conscious wakeful, watchful attention to what's going on, we would become vulnerable to all kinds of influences in the space.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes,
Uma

p.s. drinking alcohol or taking substances can mess big time with safety protocols in channelling. I know shamanic cultures use hallucinogens but first of all they would have spent a lifetime training to do that and I wouldn't personally take anything that would mess with my brain cells.