Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account

BIG EARTH, LITTLE EARTH...

I am still familiarising myself with this entity, he appeared on a white horse with grey mane, tail and hooves, as well as grey patterns. The horse also seemed to turn bay in colour. I'm not sure if I saw two horses or one. He wore animal skin leather jacket and boots.

Message I received as follows:
Your body is a microcosm of creation and a model of the earth it was made from. There is a core in every, thing, in your mind, in your heart and in your body. The core of the earth is heat, and in your body, this heat core is commonly known as kundalini. Kundalini should not be seen as a path in and of itself, but one of the many subjects in the school of nature.

As it is in nature, our mind must be balanced like the sky, being clear to reflect sun and moon light. Being cloudy when it is raining, because thoughts are not to be abandoned. If the coulds do not gather water to hydrate the ground, the earth would be dry and unproductive. And in the midst of the clouds, the lightening intuition & the revelational thunder resound. Likewise, preventing thoughts until the end of your day's is going to cause your earth body to be unproductive. When thoughts arise, let them arise to bring productivity to your earth body. And silence them when you want to receive the divine light of guidance.

The heat energy which is in your core is likened to the heat that causes underground water to produce hot springs, steam and volcanic matter. When you wish to tap into this inner fire which is already at work in you, do so as well in a balanced manner. First you need proper balance in diet, in thought and in daily conduct with your own body and the lives of others. One must be purified to an acceptable degree, and the inner fire will flare up and cause your subtle body to be catapulted into the stars, where you will experience oness, beauty and a seemingly endless cosmos to explore.

But when tapped into with imbalances of being, the heat will seek to destroy that which is impure, as a lion seeks to destroy that which is not of its kind because it has perceived it as a threat. You are more intelligent than any energy in this body or creature native to this earth, & that is why you are entrusted with a body and custodianship of this whole earth. Peace.
Old 22-01-2023, 07:48 AM
Master

Hi....
I am a lion.
Several years ago I had a very vivid dream in which I carried a horse around my shoulders like a scarf.
The horse was white with a bit of grey dapple.
During that time I was going through an awakening.
Old 23-01-2023, 10:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Several years ago I had a very vivid dream in which I carried a horse around my shoulders like a scarf.
The horse was white with a bit of grey dapple.
During that time I was going through an awakening.
This is very interesting! Cool vision AngelBlue...
The horse you were carrying represents your life purpose as coming from spirit
It is on your neck meaning that you are carrying this life purpose as an awakened person
It is not carrying you, but you are carrying it meaning your life purpose isn't awakened

The horse represents our spiritual power to manifest that specific purpose
White means good messages, and the dappled colour means unfavourable ones; this means that your purpose is to serve other by giving them many good messages, and some disfavourable ones for their own good
I have a bay coloured horse, a white one and one that is dazzling in colour, changing from blue, to gold, to silver when you look at it

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-01-2023 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 23-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Master

WOW and thank you for your response and explanation. It all resonates . All of it !!...
For several years I have been a messenger to give messages to people in my community from their loved ones soon after they became desceased through visitations.
It took me many years to realise the difference between a dream and a visitation .
Recently I had another dream of a horse . The same, mainly white with a small amount of dapple but this time I was in the saddle walking it up and down the street of where I used to live.
So what you have explained to me now makes sense of everything.
You see in the last couple of years I have become extremely poorly and I won't get better , and in many respects I have not been as "en pointe " with my spiritual side of life . So I guess that is why the horse in my recent dream was wearing me and not vice versa .
Although if I'm being honest that in itself is something I was aware of.
It's not that I have "given up " . Far from it. But sometimes you just don't have the strength to do much else except getting through the day.
Old 24-01-2023, 03:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
WOW and thank you for your response and explanation. It all resonates . All of it !!...
The interesting thing is that when the Universe wants to draft you 100% into the spiritual field, it will take away comfort until you answer the call. I was working a pretty good job until the Universe decided to call, so I ran away to another town to run a small college, lol. But where can you run too? So I decided to take on the spiritual path and let go of formal employment and I've been growing ever since. Some others experience sickness and other forms of challenge when they delay picking up the call to serve spiritually. It's like you put the universe out of balance when you don't answer it, and in order for it to maintain its balance, it pushes back that imbalance on to you... Karma?

Your definitely a channel
Your definitely a healer
Your definitely everything you've seen yourself do in your dreams and visions

Walking the white dappled horse in your dream/vision down the street you know represents the 4 of coins tarot (that's what I'm getting in my spirit)... Whether to venture forth into the unknown and become the fool card or holding on to what you have and remaining with the current norm you have come to experience...

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-01-2023 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 26-01-2023, 07:02 AM
Master

Hi Nate .
Thank you .
Everything you say makes sense.
I suppose the "unknown " at this present moment in time is my demise and the afterlife , even though the afterlife is "home" and I know it so well, try telling my "human" brain/ experience that fact !!!

An awakening brings knowledge.
It brings every single emotion with it also , like a rollercoaster ride.
The extremities of these emotions are off the rhictoscale. Something never experienced before in the egotistical life experience.
And yes, it's overwhelming, all encompassing, and we have to deal with it.
For me personally it was like all of my childhood fairytales rolled into one....
It was all real... Magic DOES exist , and all of those stories were real after all.
It took my awakening to realise that fairytales are real and life is fake !!!!

But then you still question it.
For a few weeks you "get it" .... Then nothing.
So you get frustrated, and tell the universe where to bog off to , and you MEAN IT.
So you get on with your life and lo and behold, from nowhere, comes another revelation.
And so it goes on , over and over until in the end you "get it"....

They throw everything at us thick and fast till our brains are full, and then they back off in order for our sub-conscious mind to absorb the info.
Then when we get fed up, bored , frustrated and angry , that's when they know we are ready for the next lesson....
After years of this on/ off process it becomes apparent.....
Old 26-01-2023, 03:01 PM
I was finally able to get to this thread, Aknaton.
Thank you, I love it.

I never knew this word as a color:
''Bay is a hair coat color of horses, characterized by a reddish-brown or brown body color with a black point
coloration on the mane, tail, ear edges, and lower legs.
Bay is one of the most common coat colors in many horse breeds.''

(Pls, rem only 2-3 sentences when quoting others, tho, sorry.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-01-2023, 01:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I was finally able to get to this thread, Aknaton.
Thank you, I love it.

I never knew this word as a color: ''Bay is a hair coat color of horses, characterized by a reddish-brown or brown body color with a black point
Thank you Miss H, thank you!
I only knew bay as a colour just a few weeks ago.