Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2020, 01:08 PM
hazada guess

x daz x[/quote]Existence itself is in itself a mindful concept, one wouldn't be able to simply be aware of existing beyond the mind . One wouldn't even be aware of being aware either . One would not be conscious of being conscious .

In other words........There isn't an afterlife?

Some say, at death,your consciousness dissipates into the universal consciosness.
What most people want to know is,Will I keep the sense of I when i die?
Old 27-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Some say, at death,your consciousness dissipates into the universal consciosness.

If we don't keep our individual self then none of us can be held accountable for what we've done in our time here on Earth. If we ''dissipate'', as you say, then in a sense it really is a matter of us ceasing to exist and savouring this life becomes ever more important. It really becomes a matter of ''you only live once.''
For the sake of all whom we love I hope we keep it.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
is feeling a product of the mind or a product of the central nervous system that makes feeling feel like a product of the mind? I ask, because I actually do not know the answer to that question and.I have been contemplating that question in relation to the/my true inner self/atman. I mean the heart is connected to the central nervous system and the heart is the assemblage point where the life force energy, true inner self/atman/consciousness enters us, animates us and resides in us.

And to be honest, that question is not easy to answer.

Everything is mind from a perspective of self, sensing, feeling, experiencing, perceiving .

The nervous system is of the mind . It's part of creation that manifests of it .

x daz x
Old 27-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
In other words........There isn't an afterlife?

Hey,

Nah, there is indeed an afterlife .. beyond the mind isn't beyond the spirit world . Every aspect of self experience is of the mind, it doesn't matter where it is experienced or in what form or non form that relates too .

When you pass over you will indeed keep the sense of self, some depending on circumstance don't even know they have passed over .

self is the same so to speak, life in the spirit world has it's obvious differences, but there are many similarities too .

You can from the spirit side of life merge with God or Source for use of a better word, but it's not permanent for one returns within awareness of their very self and life goes on .

x daz x
Old 27-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
When you pass over you will indeed keep the sense of self, some depending on circumstance don't even know they have passed over .

self is the same so to speak, life in the spirit world has it's obvious differences, but there are many similarities too .

You can from the spirit side of life merge with God or Source for use of a better word, but it's not permanent for one returns within awareness of their very self and life goes on .

x daz x

It's a very interesting point Hazada Guess raised and one where I've found critical disagreements between different religions and traditions.

There are different perspectives on this. Some traditions say there is direct reincarnation, no ''afterlife holiday''. Others say there's an afterlife and you are with the ones you know and you remain person. You may or may not reincarnate. Even the ''self realized'' person who is beyond person may eventually become a someone again, take a form, etc.((my assumption)). However, there are traditions that say this is not the case, once you're ''self realized'' and your body is dead then you are forever an impersonal light.
Old 27-09-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
It's a very interesting point Hazada Guess raised and one where I've found critical disagreements between different religions and traditions.

There are different perspectives on this. Some traditions say there is direct reincarnation, no ''afterlife holiday''. Others say there's an afterlife and you are with the ones you know and you remain person. You may or may not reincarnate. Even the ''self realized'' person who is beyond person may eventually become a someone again, take a form, etc.((my assumption)). However, there are traditions that say this is not the case, once you're ''self realized'' and your body is dead then you are forever an impersonal light.

Hey Alt,

There are no set rules, I dare say free will is involved or what the soul dictates rules

For some there is reincarnation relatively quickly and yet I have connected with souls that haven't reincarnated in thousands of years .

There is however a gap between incarnations however small ..

Self realised peeps continue to see experience in the afterlife like everyone else does .

In some respect, every soul that passes over can become self realised in an instant because it is by free will and choice from the world of spirit that one can experience God or Self .

The whole dilemma is that you can't just do that from the physical realms by free will and choice alone because one knows the restrictions put in place and what is required to Self realise from the physical realms ..

This is why it takes perhaps thousands of life times to Self realise while incarnated in the flesh .

One has to work through the conditioning and one's blockages and one's ignorance amongst other things .

This is why it's so difficult

x daz x
Old 27-09-2020, 07:18 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey,

Nah, there is indeed an afterlife .. beyond the mind isn't beyond the spirit world . Every aspect of self experience is of the mind, it doesn't matter where it is experienced or in what form or non form that relates too .

x daz x

*Phew*.thank goodness for that.(I'm still learning)
Old 27-09-2020, 07:23 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Hello there JL, I come in peace and I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way.

I was not offended at all; I'm just not interested in these theoretical and intellectual explorations of truth. Truth by nature needs to be self realized and explored and anyone who believes ego equals reality/Truth/God as a finality is already lost IMO

Take care and good travels,
JL
Old 27-09-2020, 07:38 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I was not offended at all; I'm just not interested in these theoretical and intellectual explorations of truth. Truth by nature needs to be self realized and explored and anyone who believes ego equals reality/Truth/God as a finality is already lost IMO

Take care and good travels,
JL

Lost and can't find one's way home, so to speak. Some who experience NDEs relate it as like finally being home and are distressed at coming back. However they at least have that one thing and that is they had a glimpse, an experience, of being home and know they will eventually make their way back.
Old 27-09-2020, 07:54 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Lost and can't find one's way home, so to speak. Some who experience NDEs relate it as like finally being home and are distressed at coming back. However they at least have that one thing and that is they had a glimpse, an experience, of being home and know they will eventually make their way back.

Yes, of course..of course

There are so many ways we can use words to say the same things; the nuances are obvious for people who understand the roadmap in my opinion. We are never lost, in another sense.

Lost in my context above means that the individual, though karma/belief and the like, has adopted an attitude that does not allow them to explore further. The road and the lock is self made. There is nothing to be done until they manifest the key. The key of inquiry, curiosity, open mindedness, exploration, but the biggest lock is logic. Mired in that, well let's see - life is bigger than all of us..

JL
Closed Thread