Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-11-2020, 03:44 PM
Question Multiple lucid dreams about x-rated demons

Okay, I don't post on here much, but I've had a few lucid dreams with recurring topics and I don't know what to make of them yet. I think they're really cool and interesting, and would love some outside feedback on what possibly could be going on here, spiritually or psychically.

First dream was a few months ago, where I have a moment of lucidity and am in a room where a super dark and ominous altar is, along with a ghoul-ghost type creature. It has a skull for a head and a raggedy black coat body, much like Halloween decorations of ghosts or demons. Pretty much every time I experience lucidity in a dream, I want to do lewd things. I commence to do lewd things with the demon ghost, then awake.

Second was a few days ago, a lucid dream where I am in this beautiful fairy realm, a fantasy world with gorgeous flora and fauna, in pastel blue pink and green hues. There is a cute little fairy there who I fly around with, enjoying the peace and tranquility of it all, but only for a few moments. I think to myself that I want to be somewhere less innocent, more raunchy. The fairy seems to know my mind and guides me to a cave in the ground, where I descend to and go through a doorway. Through the door is what I called in the dream the "demon realm". Immediately a group of ogre-type creatures begin to advance on me, but using the powers of Will in lucid dreams, I changed their attitude from "attack" mode to "subtle intimidation" mode, and walk past them. The realm is a massive undergound cavern, red and black color scheme, its like a nightclub for demons, vampires, evil-looking men, with women clad in sexy lingerie serving drinks. Like in all my lucid dreams, I want to do lewd things, but want to look good like the waitresses. Conveniently, there's a mall in the demon realm filled with lingerie, so I go in and waste all the dream time picking out an outfit that will make me look good. I wake up annoyed with myself for wasting time shopping, haha.

Third dream was last night. After realizing that I can fly, common for lucid dreams, I conjure a doorway back to the demon realm, because I remember it from my last dream and in my dream mind all I want to do I guess is lewd things with demons. I go through the door down a dark corridor to another underground room, this one smaller. The color scheme is red and black again. I immediately remove my clothing, knowing my time is short, and twenty spooky men and vampiric characters enter the room and the dream lasts a long time, where I am shared doing you-know-what. It ends with me telling another woman there, that this realm is very fun, and she should try it out, if she's into this sorta thing. I wake up satisfied, but curious about this recurring demon realm that is so irresistible to me in the dream state.

For background info, I am a 24 yo female with an active interest in the occult.