Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-12-2020, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Woke up to doorbell sound

I heard a doorbell early this morning before I woke up or as I was waking up but there was no one at the door. Has anyone had this happen or know more about what this is? This has happened several times to me in the last few months. Thanks
Old 03-12-2020, 05:28 AM
Seeker

Are you wanting someone to come?
Old 03-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

In meditation I have asked for my third eye to be opened and I have asked for connection to spirit guide. I guess my next question is how do you open the door?
Old 04-12-2020, 04:53 AM
Yaoughta

This is quite common. It can occur for several reasons. Sometimes it occurs after an important dream so that you will awake and remember it. Other times, the dream you just received was the answer to a question you had or something you had been wondering about and the doorbell represents the answer has arrived. It really depends how tuned in you are as it can represent different things. For example, you might be choking in your sleep or not getting oxygen or a pet is whimpering or a child crying and you're not hearing it and so the doorbell is a helpful tool to get you to awaken. Either way, whatever it was, it is a message to pay attention.