Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-04-2020, 04:42 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

I haven noted that the use of the "Quote Box" is running ramped here, it leads to a messy thread and to the calling out of members vs members. I do not wish to come to find this all over a thread.

Think of how to looks to a new member coming here and that is all you see ? Would you want to join into that conversation (I feel no).

Too I am getting far too many "Report Thread" E Mails this too is not what I want on my plate. Take your private debate to Private Message. At times you have to go along to get along and have a deeper respect that we will not all "see things in the same LIGHT or DARK.

If I have to take serious actions here I can "remove" the Quote Box Option. I hope this does not come down to me doing so.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 13-04-2020, 05:24 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
She was accredited by the Church with mastering bi-location and levitation. As an advisor to the Pope and King, she was in the forefront of what would be later known two centuries later as the Women's Movement.

What? Bi-location and levitation are considered to be women's movement? Now manly men aren't supposed to levitate or bi-locate? I don't think that is fair!
Old 13-04-2020, 05:27 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I definitely agree that genocide and any use of it is abhorrent....

Now you know why Gnostic Christians name Yahweh an immoral god.

Do I hear an Amen?

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
ketzer, I never said bi-location and levitation to be women's movements. I hope you are only joking.

What I wrote was "As an advisor to the Pope and King, she was in the forefront of what would be later known two centuries later as the Women's Movement."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Master
Soul Seeker,

can you provide which "Gnostic writings claim Gnostic Christians name Yahweh an immoral god".

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
What? Bi-location and levitation are considered to be women's movement? Now manly men aren't supposed to levitate or bi-locate? I don't think that is fair!

I often wonder what good to Humanity is Bi-location or Levitation, I can't see any myself.
Old 13-04-2020, 05:32 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
sky123, what should have been the alternative?

If I might but in.

Jesus said he came to cure the ill., not kill them.

The alternative to genocide and what a good god would do, is cure instead of kill the way Jesus though. Strange that he, as Yahweh, chose to kill instead of cure.

God is said in scriptures to never change his mind. Jesus seems to refute the bible.

Can you tell us why Yahweh chose the satanic moral low ground instead of the moral high ground like Jesus did?

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Master
Soul Seeker,

When a person does something wrong, does not the country he/she live in impose usually some form of punishment? And if the person is severely violent, for example has killed many people, does not some governments execute the wrong doer?

If the governments did not levy any forms of punishment, would we even have a government?

Old 13-04-2020, 05:42 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Soul Seeker,

can you provide which "Gnostic writings claim Gnostic Christians name Yahweh an immoral god".

Gnostic Christianity has tied god's righteousness to equality.

Yahweh does not treat all souls equally and is thus not righteous. Not righteous is analogous to immoral.

When reading, do try to think in more modern terms. Gnostic Christianity is an evolving religion and that is why I like to use modern language instead of using older and less clear terms.

http://gnosis.org/library/ephip.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 05:45 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Soul Seeker,

When a person does something wrong, does not the country he/she live in impose usually some form of punishment? And if the person is severely violent, for example has killed many people, does not some governments execute the wrong doer?

If the governments did not levy any forms of punishment, would we even have a government?

Are you putting the limits on god that humans have?

Can we cure as easily as kill the way god can?

If not, why are you comparing apples to oranges?

Regards
DL