Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 29-03-2024, 09:41 AM
Master

Baile I love your comments. It certainly has a ring of truth imo
Old 29-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Baile I love your comments. It certainly has a ring of truth imo
Thank you Redchic12, I appreciate your thoughtful comment. And not because you agree/disagree, but because I enjoy open dialogue.
Old 29-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Master

Baile……” Past that, I believe there's no other spiritual, religious, or philosophical contemplation that’s required”

I’ve been feeling this for years now.

I meant to say this in my previous comments before, but got distracted.
Old 29-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Master
It is my opinion: within stillness there is motion, within silence there is noise. Physical laws do not apply to the spiritual realm, nor do physical laws apply to our emotions. In the spiritual realm more than one thing can occupy the same space at the same time, as time is different as well in the spiritual realm.

Stillness can be found in silence and yet within the vastness of silence there is noise. Noise is motion within stillness; stillness speaks and motion manifests. Speech is vibration, vibration is sound, sound is motion. What we call “consciousness” travels by way of vibration within silence.

Everything is on its way somewhere and in the journey, seemingly, everything takes on various forms and shapes. Motion and noise within the stillness of silence. The primordial vibration is sound; sound was the first thing to manifest in creation of the universe. Sound in a circular vibratory motion extending from the depths of silence.

Everything which we experience is a vibration, vibratory motion brings the appearance of change. Change is another word for motion. There are many fluid paths, streams coming and going to and from the stillness of silence. Everything at every moment within the eternal moment is carried by a stream of consciousness.

Consciousness often struggles with itself because it is used to the stillness of silence, and change or motion can take it out of balance in that struggle. The struggle itself becomes a vibratory motion created by turbulence. This turbulence is far from our most natural state but it does serve the process of being.

Like a snowball rolling down a hill gathering more snow and speed as it travels, events unfold. We put those events into action by vibratory motion, or sound. In noise things are created, in silence things dissolve. There is no right or wrong, there is no good or bad; there are only things bumping and crashing into each other. The turbulence of incompatible vibrations.
Old 29-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Baile……” Past that, I believe there's no other spiritual, religious, or philosophical contemplation that’s required”

I’ve been feeling this for years now.

I meant to say this in my previous comments before, but got distracted.
It's not because I'm sending you private love-PMs that I like your comment. If one could call those PMs that. In my world, everything is love and an act of love. So I guess they are that, even though they're not, hehe.

Redchic, I sincerely do appreciate your comment, it touches my heart that you shared that. Human exchange is a holy thing. Thoughtful intent, the desire to share with each other... it's communion. Thank you Rc.

Baile
Old 29-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Guide

Blessings Baile for your most thoughtful input here , yes indeed the middle path
between YING and YANG when all polarities are cohered in bliss then love becomes a beacon that radiates from your centre. KUNDALINI coherence.

regards michael
Old 29-03-2024, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings Baile for your most thoughtful input here , yes indeed the middle path
between YING and YANG when all polarities are cohered in bliss then love becomes a beacon that radiates from your centre. KUNDALINI coherence.

regards michael
Thanks Michael, I just noticed this is your thread, and I appreciate your generosity in accepting how off-topic some of my comments are, and I'll stop doing that. And thank you for sharing these wise words. Love becomes a beacon, absolutely, this is what I have found for myself. Cheers Michael.
Old 29-03-2024, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
our Divine immortal heritage
Michael, I participated in an E Tolle meditation a few days ago. It was about listening and silence. I had the most remarkable experience of first contacting the silence, and then penetrating beyond it into what I would describe as the living world that exists beyond the silence.

I quoted you above because I understand the concept and it's part of my path. But more than that, the living world I entered, felt to me to be that same divine place you describe. The immoral heritage home from which everything in existence originates.

Pure consciousness. That's what it seemed to me to be. The entirety of all Creation. Humming as one. OM.

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions, Michael, cheers.

Baile
Old 29-03-2024, 03:31 PM
Guide

Blessings Baile. great to hear from you again , when we can BE SELF then all
this is was and will ever be is WITHIN that realization at that point in NOWHERE.

regards michael
Old 30-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Master
I think the confusion about love with respect to non-dual awareness arises because the bliss we feel in duality transmutes as ineffable peace in singularity.

Love has many octaves ~ bubbling joy, selective empathy, universal compassion, bliss energisation, rooted in purity of being. Bliss occurs because of friction, a gentle exchange of energies between polarities, as they unite. In singularity, all is one. So no polarity. Hence, bliss becomes peace, a feeling of completeness.