Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 02-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Master

"According to tradition, Orions belt was emlamatic of his "staff", by which was meant his phallus. Jacobs ladder, another important symbol for Kabbalists, is also connected with the Tree of Life and therefore Orion. All this makes sense when it is realized that Orion is the star form of Adam... the first father of all humanity, as he was before the Fall... That the figure of Orion fitted so closely with the concept of the cosmic Adam came a no great surprise."
P. 247 - "Signs in the Sky"

Adrian Gilbert - Three Rivers Press
randomhouse.com

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 02-01-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:35 AM
Master
"Isis gathered up all the parts of the body... and bandaged them together for a proper burial.
The gods were impressed by her devotion and resurrected Osiris as god of the underworld.
The unusual structure was built during the 25th Dynasty between 760 and 525BC and was uncovered at the Al-Gorna necropolis on the west bank of the River Nile near the Valley of the Kings (marked on the map and the city of Luxor, Egypt."

Related to Orion, "The Son of Man in the Sky".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2900324/Egyptian-god-s-tomb-discovered-Blackened-structure-built-replica-mythical-resting-place-Osiris.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-01-2015, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Now, here is a very interesting article, which adds to the bafflement of why in the world we are planning a mission to Mars, instead of first starting a colony on the Moon, which is only three days away!

A study done by the University of New Hamphire involving hard data collected from a satellite.

"Mars mission could expose astronauts to deadly levels of radiation while travelling to the red planet, study claims"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2802937/mars-mission-expose-astronauts-deadly-levels-radiation-travelling-red-planet-study-claims.html

But, the situation doesn't just pertain to travel to the Red Planet, but also those who will colonize it, as Mars does not have the protective magnetic shielding that the Earth does!
Something seems askew, and NASA thus far, offers no explanation.

"At the heart of Crater, (the satellite), is material called 'tissue equivalent plastic' - a stand-in for human muscle capable of gauging radiation dosage."

You haven't read the accounts of what remote viewers have seen on the moon, Morpheus?
Old 10-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Master
We here different things sky. Why don't you elaborate.

Old 10-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Master
okay, Morpheus since you asked so nicely, it started with Ingo Swann saying he had observed outposts on farside of the moon with humans and non humans working alongside each other, but many since him have confirmed the same type of sightings.
These days I understand remote viewers are prevented from attempting to view the moon at all, I've heard claims there are frequency fences in place that actually cause you great pain if you try.

enjoy your weekend my friend
Old 12-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Master
Yes, thanks.
I've heard these things also. There are variations, such as ourselves having a base on the Dark Side. That the Moon. also, is hollow.

I can still recall a very vivid dream I has as a very young child. There was the sense of alarm and impending danger or doom to it.
I was outside the front door of my house, looking up, and there were stick figure like entities boarding a craft, from off the Moon.
Might have been just a reaction to a science fiction movie seen on t.v.
Or, not.
So, the avoidance, though, of building a base on our nearest cosmic neighbor lends itself to suspicion. There are a number of commercial benefits to such an endeavor, as well as for planetary travel.

Instead it seems, we are now ever planning to go somehwere, and not actually going.

Old 16-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Master
yes, probably lots of goings on on the dark side...

when it seems that an organization, or for that matter, a person, is using deception to communicate we have a responsibility to ourselves to from then on question everything that it tells us.
Old 18-01-2015, 12:03 AM
Master
What are you saying ? You mean we can't rely on the govt. to tell us the truth, or, to inform us of everything!?!

No...

Old 18-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Master
I can't tell if you're kidding or not with your shades on, Morph...
Old 18-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Master
RV Mars - it's very apparent why we would make a 'known/advertised' landing there. It's not frequency fenced. It also has a breathable atmosphere unlike the moon. It's equivalent to about 10,000-12,000 feet elevation. So no marathon running, but certainly livable for those not susceptible to pulmonary edema.