Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 09-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Guide

Thank you, Fairy, I have got Lion Gate information from the sources you indicated.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Thank you, Fairy, I have got Lion Gate information from the sources you indicated.
Glad it was helpful!
Old 09-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Knower
Thanks for posting this, FairyCrystal. I had never heard about this before & I first read this when you had posted i went & checked it out & I put some focus on that date subconsciously because hey! Why not? My world has been getting super weird lately, & for me that is saying ALOT!! Omg is that saying alot. Since end of June it has been speeding up substantially. Anyway I've been feeling the emotional toll it has taken the past few days and have been purging & it has been nothing short of exhausting. I reread this yesterday & I put some conscious focus on it & started balancing out last night & I have been feeling the healing today. No crazy dreams, thank Jesus. Those really set the mood for that day. Ik I am likely to still have some ugh plz kill me days I am sure but its always nice to have new methods for all of that. I have never really cared for the #8 (don't ask, like I said, weird -_- and have been shifting my perspective since all of this started speeding up bout 1 & 1/2 - 2mos ago since I had started relating it to the infinity symbol whenever I see it. So it is kinda cool you said that. I could go on for days about my complicated relationship with 8 but neither you nor I would want to listen to all the rambling. So thought I'd share that
Old 09-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Master
ya i posted bout this in wrong forum!, everyone was like what!! kinda huge for me x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 09-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
ya i posted bout this in wrong forum!, everyone was like what!! kinda huge for me x

Hey Loopy!! Happy to see you back around No worries, topics can flourish in other areas too

At home, we did lots lots of sunset meditations this week, it was awesome
Old 09-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Thanks for posting this, FairyCrystal. I had never heard about this before & I first read this when you had posted i went & checked it out & I put some focus on that date subconsciously because hey! Why not? My world has been getting super weird lately, & for me that is saying ALOT!! Omg is that saying alot. Since end of June it has been speeding up substantially. Anyway I've been feeling the emotional toll it has taken the past few days and have been purging & it has been nothing short of exhausting. I reread this yesterday & I put some conscious focus on it & started balancing out last night & I have been feeling the healing today. No crazy dreams, thank Jesus. Those really set the mood for that day. Ik I am likely to still have some ugh plz kill me days I am sure but its always nice to have new methods for all of that. I have never really cared for the #8 (don't ask, like I said, weird -_- and have been shifting my perspective since all of this started speeding up bout 1 & 1/2 - 2mos ago since I had started relating it to the infinity symbol whenever I see it. So it is kinda cool you said that. I could go on for days about my complicated relationship with 8 but neither you nor I would want to listen to all the rambling. So thought I'd share that
I think we find out about things like the Lion's Gate when we are ready for it.
I didn't know until approx 7-8 yrs ago I think when someone told me about it. I'd never heard of it and then read up on it and now I follow it every year as each year the impact and incoming energies and/or their effect are different.

Nr 8 is most definitely intriguing :) Glad you found the little info I gave helpful.
Old 09-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Oh well, you found it in the end after I found you there, haha.
Lots of subforums on this board. Some I don't even know -and I've been here for quite some time- but I tend to stay at the top half, hihi.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:11 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes it is! For me nr 8 is mostly about infinity symbol or Lemniscate. It seems to be my power symbol and as such I bought a fine silver bracelet with a Lemniscate in it :)
Also very good to draw figure 8s with your finger/hands around your body head to toe, or on it, for instance if your stomach aches. It restores energy flow and as such helps healing, including healing of a sore or hurt body part.
Hi again ! Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for the tip about drawing the lemniscate. I tried but instead of drawing it with my hand I just pictured it, and it works !
Old 13-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Hi again ! Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for the tip about drawing the lemniscate. I tried but instead of drawing it with my hand I just pictured it, and it works !
It's quite powerful :) When you do the Daily Energy Routine (DER) by Donna Eden you do the Celtic weave. Bend over, then start at the feet with making figure 8s and go up up up, over your head, then bring the figure 8 energies down with your arms.
It's really quite nice.
In the DER you do that after another exercise, kind of like a daily ritual, hence the name daily energy routine. Takes 10 mins to do. You can find it on YouTube if you're interested :)
Old 13-08-2020, 08:43 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's quite powerful :) When you do the Daily Energy Routine (DER) by Donna Eden you do the Celtic weave. Bend over, then start at the feet with making figure 8s and go up up up, over your head, then bring the figure 8 energies down with your arms.
It's really quite nice.
In the DER you do that after another exercise, kind of like a daily ritual, hence the name daily energy routine. Takes 10 mins to do. You can find it on YouTube if you're interested :)
I'll look it up !

In any case, thank you again. Your accounts are always appreciated !