Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-07-2020, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello everyone...

Hello there, I'm happy to be a part of the community. I came across this forum while searching for some information. I've found forums to be of great assistance in the past when it comes to sorting out somewhat complex and/or confusing things.

I figure this post is a good place to explain why I'm here and what my intentions are as a member. First off, I would say I'm not a religious person, especially when it comes to faith. Though I was brought up in the Baptist Christian faith, it never really stuck with me. If I am being completely honest, I just do not know what to believe...

This doesn't bother me, I'm comfortable with the fact that I don't know. But, the spiritual world effects me regardless of the fact that I have no particular faith. I'm open to all faiths I would say, maybe not in total, but there's parts of every faith I've researched that stand out as truth to me. There are other parts of every faith that no matter how hard I try, my consciousness, being, soul, just will not accept it. So I've let it guide me for the better part of the last 20 years.

I've come seeking to find out if anyone else out there is like me. Since I was very young, I have had very powerful, very lucid visions, premonitions and dreams. I've hidden this from the world and only ever shared the experiences with my spouse. I have very regular bouts of sleep paralysis where I experience what I've come to understand is called, "remote viewing". I have no control over this, it's involuntary and I rarely recognize or understand what I'm experiencing. On the occasions where the most intense fear doesn't pull me back, these experiences are very real to me.

They are unfortunately never anything that exciting, but are just like I'm watching random moments of others lives. But some have been pretty extraordinary to witness. Some have been what I would say is a branch in time, or alternate dimension mirroring my own where my own life has taken a different course. Some random moments that made no sense when I "viewed" them, have actually happened later. Though they are usually insignificant moments, that precede a big decision that I have to make. Yet, I've not learned how to change the outcome unless I do it unwittingly.

I've become fairly withdrawn from society over the last 10 years or so. I moved back to the heavily wooded "country" after several years in larger cities. Being away from nature will cause me grief, depression, disconnection, extreme loneliness and nearly constant fear and insecurity. It's unbearable, I have a hard time being around too many people because I pick up on too much of their bad energy. It affects me physically, it causes me to suffer and nature shields me from that. I'm also most connected to whatever this is, these premonitions and viewing glimpses of whatever I'm being shown, when I'm surrounded by nature, forests, etc.

So I've rambled enough, I'm trying to figure out why this is happening to me. I know it has purpose, im being driven to work to figure it out. It has changed my life for the better, it has changed my views on everything, these tiny glimpses. It's made me forget everything I know, quiet my mind and listen, watch, pay attention to what I'm seeing. Just because it doesn't make sense now, doesn't mean it won't several years down the road. So to sum it up, I'm trying to find where I fit. I was led here, by doing research, to help me try to understand this o I am here. My hope is I can help others on my journey maybe find their own path too. I'm blessed, I feel. But I have a responsibility to understand it and help others, if I can understand what it is.

Thanks to anyone who reads my gigantic post, lol, this has been canned up inside me for 2 decades and I have a lot to get through. I appreciate any advice, no matter what it is.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:33 AM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-07-2020, 04:39 AM
Elfin

Hello and welcome.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:07 AM
asearcher

Hi Oaken!

I found everything you wrote very interesting. Welcome! I have not been here long myself.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Just Tim

Hello and welcome to you !
Old 08-07-2020, 07:08 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-07-2020, 01:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for all the welcome replies... Seems like a great place and I'm looking forward to everything.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Knower

Hi Oaken

Thank you for sharing your truth and your journey. Welcome first. I am myself new here, so I feel odd welcoming people when I'm so fresh and figuring the place out myself. but welcome! lol.

Your experience is very interesting and beautiful, to say the least. and I'm sure its come with its brand of fear and confusion too.
I cannot say I am the exact same, but I too have a high vibration and connect to energies beyond me. I have premonitions sometimes and dreams, but not with the vividness or regularity you describe.

Yes, nature is a safe safe place, and cities are just too much for the in tune and sensitive like us.
anyhow... I do wish you find the guidance and support you're looking for here. and while our experiences different, happy to offer whatever may be that can shed light on to your own.
See you around.
Salam
Old 12-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

Welcome Oaken! I'm very new as well, and it's nice to break ice with everyone! I've met nothing but genuine and kind people here. It's really nice and a breath of fresh air!

What you've shared is very eye-opening, and I thank-you for sharing all you've experienced! Love and light to you!