Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Enlightener

Twin Rainbows

Has anyone here seen twin rainbows? It is a beautiful sight to behold. I saw them this morning, thus the reason for this post.

I am not quite sure of the explanation of these, I have heard that it is a merging of the masculine and femenine energies, and that is why you see them, because you are merging/evolving.
Does anyone know what the twin rainbow signifies??

Enlighteneer
Old 24-01-2007, 09:09 PM
nwc

hey enlightener,

yeah, i've seen these many times and actualy more often than just a single one. they are more commoningly called double rainbows.

how about seeing more than 2!!!

here's a couple links explaining it.

http://acept.asu.edu/PiN/rdg/rainbow/secondary.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow
Old 24-01-2007, 09:24 PM
nwc

oh so you mean what's the spiritual meaning of these?

yeah... i'd like to know to.

i just woke-up... :)

i've been googling for the last 10 mins... and all i see is it just being a good omen.. emerging and healing.
Old 27-01-2007, 02:01 PM
amy green

Has anyone seen a rainbow from a water spray (e.g. a fountain) in sunlight? Truly beautiful ....
Old 27-01-2007, 03:14 PM
ljepotica

Oh yeah I've seen twin rainbows a couple of times...

Do we need a certain type of reasoning?

I see it as hope for the future and a beauty that is distant yet not hard to reach if you know where to look...
Twin rainbows are really beautiful and to me they represent all that is unknown-in a good way that is!?

Mind you rainbows in my crystals are also amazing and beautiful:)

Ok I'm going off somewhere so perhaps ought to shut-it!!!

Lots of love,

S xxx
Old 28-01-2007, 05:28 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Rainbows

Hello All, You were talking about seeing a double Rainbow, I see them often over the lake where I live in Idaho,USA. I have also on two occasions observed a Triple Rainbow! Although the third one was not as bright as the other two and it was closer to the water. When it rains here they show up almost everytime in the Spring, must be because the lake here is so large and makes for good conditions to view rainbows. We also have increadible Sunsets here too. Bright reds, pinks with orange and violet too. I feel Lucky and Blessed to see the Creators Wonders from my kitchen window and deck. I will try and get a nice photo to post the next time I see another and hopefully a Triple Rainbow, so all of you can see them too! WWLN
Old 28-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Enlightener

Triple rainbows must be hellatacious (awesome), can't wait for the pic :)

Enli8ghtner
Old 30-01-2007, 06:30 PM
deltawaves

Hi All,

Yes I've seen a few twin rainbows where I live in Adelaide too. I remember reading in one of Doreen Virtue's books that she says they started appearing after Sept 11.
I see them as a double sign of hope. Don't you just love the feeling of WOW!! that rainbows give us :>
Old 01-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Enlightener~
I have also seen a double rainbow, it was beautiful! I took it as a sign of hope and that things will be better, as things were rather in a turmoil at the time I saw it.

Woman who loves Nature ~
WOW ! a triple rainbow, I have never seen one of those, or even knew they existed. Would love to see a picture, next time you see one.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-05-2007, 02:10 PM
angelica

Hi all,
ive seen a double rainbow in Tomah,Wi like 3 years ago...i haven't seen one since though....its absolutly beautiful......i hope i see one again!

angelica
Closed Thread