Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Master

Another message that I received few moments ago: Look back, I was always with you..; then I saw some memories of my past, this message was like a gentle whisper.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:20 AM
Master

Last night while meditating I saw this human-like being with huge white wings, it came from the sky, flying towards me, then when it reached me, this being said: I will try to show you Christ.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So last night I felt this need to meditate, it felt like some kind of sleep came over me but my mind was still very much active, this happens to me a lot and it usually happens before sleep. I even let the lights on and this not how I meditate, I always meditate in darkness, you know, for my eyes to no be disturbed of the surrounding light, but now I was not even aware of this.

I meditated and I achieved that trance that I always experience, but prior to this, I asked the Creator and anybody who could help me with my depression, so I kept asking an asking when suddenly I saw this flash of light and I heard many voices talking as one, they were talking in my own language, their message to me was: We can't help you...; this message was very very clear and quite intense.

All these voices felt very familiar to me, as if these spirits were the spirits that I helped in the astral realm, they were the ones who answered me but they could not help me because they are also "trapped" there... and they too need help.
Again, all you gotta do is ask yourself how this feels. Because if the message feels bad to you emotionally, that emotion indicates your lesser allowed realisation of them. If it feels good to you, this indicates your greater allowed realisation of them.
You can try to reach for a perspective of this that feels better. But it is easier to simply think about things that already feel good easily. And focus on that. And thus from that place it is easy to allow your greater allowed realisation through the path of least resistance, that is your effortless and natural greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

For when you ask, you cannot receive the answer. If you ask, you are always given the answer. But in order to allow yourself to receive the answer that you are always being given, you have to allow, and enter the allowing mode or receiving mode. And meditation helps with that, as you let go of the asking, you then enter the receiving mode, and then you allow yourself to receive the answer. And how do you know you are more allowing/receiving or more resisting/asking? By virtue of how you feel emotionally. The better you feel emotionally, the more you are allowing/receiving. And the worse you feel emotionally, the more you are asking/resisting.

And so you have received this thought, "we cannot help you..." but if it feels bad, what you have actually received is your own asking/resistance. And not your own allowing/receiving/answer. But if it felt good as you received it, then it is a true receiving, fully allowed to be fully realised, and thus capable of being expanded upon, as you would feel good, because you would have received the answer that are behind the words. Which is: "you cannot ask a question and receive/allow the answer at the same time." You have to let go of the question or "need for help" or insistence=resistance. The vibration or energy signature frequency of the question and answer are very different. So if you have a question, you could write it down and then simply let it go and open up and feel better, relax and enjoy your unconditional ability to allow (feel better emotionally) and thus enter the receiving mode, and then receive the answers upon answers upon answers. To any and all of your questions.

Hope this helps. May it all be well with you. Unconditional love to you and all.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Again, all you gotta do is ask yourself how this feels. Because if the message feels bad to you emotionally, that emotion indicates your lesser allowed realisation of them. If it feels good to you, this indicates your greater allowed realisation of them.
You can try to reach for a perspective of this that feels better. But it is easier to simply think about things that already feel good easily. And focus on that. And thus from that place it is easy to allow your greater allowed realisation through the path of least resistance, that is your effortless and natural greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

For when you ask, you cannot receive the answer. If you ask, you are always given the answer. But in order to allow yourself to receive the answer that you are always being given, you have to allow, and enter the allowing mode or receiving mode. And meditation helps with that, as you let go of the asking, you then enter the receiving mode, and then you allow yourself to receive the answer. And how do you know you are more allowing/receiving or more resisting/asking? By virtue of how you feel emotionally. The better you feel emotionally, the more you are allowing/receiving. And the worse you feel emotionally, the more you are asking/resisting.

And so you have received this thought, "we cannot help you..." but if it feels bad, what you have actually received is your own asking/resistance. And not your own allowing/receiving/answer. But if it felt good as you received it, then it is a true receiving, fully allowed to be fully realised, and thus capable of being expanded upon, as you would feel good, because you would have received the answer that are behind the words. Which is: "you cannot ask a question and receive/allow the answer at the same time." You have to let go of the question or "need for help" or insistence=resistance. The vibration or energy signature frequency of the question and answer are very different. So if you have a question, you could write it down and then simply let it go and open up and feel better, relax and enjoy your unconditional ability to allow (feel better emotionally) and thus enter the receiving mode, and then receive the answers upon answers upon answers. To any and all of your questions.

Hope this helps. May it all be well with you. Unconditional love to you and all.

I healed myself from depression, it's quite simple, achieve a deep trance and then start saying affirmations or listen to a affirmations audio recordings, that's when the subconscious mind is listening and the results really amazing!

I felt that they wanted to help me but they could not do it, their voices talking as one was very familiar to me.

Anyway, recently I started to have real conversations with these voices, as usual, it happens only in deep meditation, otherwise, I am just a normal human being. For example, last night I heard many many messages but I forgot them, it was more like a primitive discussion, I am just beginning to learn more about this.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
I healed myself from depression, it's quite simple, achieve a deep trance and then start saying affirmations or listen to a affirmations audio recordings, that's when the subconscious mind is listening and the results really amazing!

I felt that they wanted to help me but they could not do it, their voices talking as one was very familiar to me.

Anyway, recently I started to have real conversations with these voices, as usual, it happens only in deep meditation, otherwise, I am just a normal human being. For example, last night I heard many many messages but I forgot them, it was more like a primitive discussion, I am just beginning to learn more about this.
Cool, this is very good. And I am in the same place as you are. Allot of opening and allowing and receiving and then forgetting. Why forgetting? Because I don't hold my self consistently in focus on my general well-being grid focus. There is no memory appart from the frequency that you are offering vibrationally. You are creating the past from the present. And creation becomes so much more easy, when you understand the power and ease of the general focus. As opposed to the specific focus.
From the general point of view, we are a consciousness. We offer our energy which our body reflects and life. We offer energy, by deciding = focusing = the act of choosing to focus and focusing on that which we decide to focus upon, give our attention to, which causes us to offer a vibration in likeness to that which we focus upon. And so the act of focusing and the deciding and the realising of that which you focus upon and the offering of its energy are all the same thing. Literally all the same one act/decision/focus.
It is called a non-physical act or energy motional act or in the old saying an act of non-action. That which does nothing and leaves nothing undone. In other words, the art of allowing. The art of being a deliberate creator. The art of consciously offering your energy which then the law of attraction fills in the specifics of that general energy grid. Which you are free to consciously choose. And that's what you're doing with your affirmations. Offering the vibration which causes you to blend more fully with and align more fully with Source energy and your greater non-physical consciousness.

You just relax and let go and allow and hold your attention as consistently as possible on the general positive energy fully allowed to be realised pure thought purely allowed to be realised desire grid. Which then law of attraction fills it in automatically all the specifics of that by virtue of consistent allowing and focusing on that which is wanted in general terms. That feels good and better.

And it really is that simple. To focus on well-being. Or love. Or joy. Or the best feeling thought that you can find and let it be general and relax into it and hold it steady and then the specifics automatically fill in in ongoing evermore wonderful unfolding and satisfying life experiences. First feeling better finding more better feeling thoughts. That's opening up and receiving more fully your greater non-physical consciousness, by holding that general well being focus steady. And consistently returning awareness upon it and holding it there and enjoying the frequency of it, which causes you to vibrate as it, and the expansion and momentum and stability and alignment grows and more receiving happens. The general well-being grid fills in by itself with ongoing more specifics by holding yourself steady on the general well-being focus.

If you focus 20 seconds consistently and stable and purely on the word and idea of well-being for example or love. Other energetic thought patterns which are similar in vibration like unto it come ongoingly more. And on and on it goes. Where if 20 seconds is achieved the rest comes easy. You can continue to hold the focus there for as long as you want, like a bottomless fountain of well-being. There is no end to well-being. The more you focus on it, the more well-being spews into your life.

So you're doing great. And you can do this general focus on any general desire. Easily. Just make sure it feels good as you continue to focus on it to know it is a pure and general desire and thought and not too specific that it activates resistance. If it feels bad or worse, then it might be too specific focus or it might be negative desire, then that helps you clarify further what it is you do want. And you can then generalize that and find a new entry point into your vortex. As often general focus is emotional words. Like freedom, love, empowerment, joy, knowing, vitality, well-being, relief, satisfaction, fun, funny, etc.

And often doing this, people begin to find an opening to many many more words and frequencies that are tuning them more fully with Source.

I remember when I was depressed. I focused powerfully on three most amazing and powerful general words in my life I have ever come across. "All is well" i kept thinking about all is well. And I just felt tears of joyous relief as the experience that unfolded before my very eyes as I witnessed law of attraction at work, and feeling my fullest alignment with Source Consciousness I have ever experienced.

May it all be well with you. And I'm very excited for what's next. Which is I'm gonna focus on all is well for now. And enjoy some more conscious receiving.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account

These messages you receive are a blessing to me and I would like to believe some that read them. Please, do stop sharing and blessing us with them.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. OP, we thank God for the Gift of discernment of spirits, may He grant it to us when we ask.

The first message is not from God the Creator. It is from a being of the second heaven that appears as light, but of the artificial kind. He appears as though he is good but he is full of deception. his origin is strongly in Yoga and new age circles. This entity won't help you.

The second one Is a wandering spirit of the group of the first spirit in the above message. He is a lesser spirit. They speak as a group.

The third communication is from Jesus Christ.

Allow me to say that it is wise to narrow down the communications and expect them only from God the trinity, the angels, saints, patriarchs and prophets. Investigate orthodox methods and combine them with what you know. But keep your circle small.

Peace and Grace to you.

Seriously?

Stop making stuff up and trying to convert others into your mythology.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
You're the family of births.

"You" - humanity.This was the voice of a man that had authority.Today I saw this beautiful picture of a child, she had big blue eyes and then few minutes later, while I was in meditation and listening to some meditative music, this is the message I received.The message was crystal clear, I heard it perfectly like I hear people talking in daily life.I asked for more details but nothing came back, it seems that I can receive only one message and that's it.

You need to cut out the music and any other noise, as well as silence your mind. As the abilities of one's soul will only work in complete silence. Once you can do that, you should be able to ask questions and receive answers.

Since you have something spiritual going for you, I suggest you try meditating upon certain spiritual questions you need answers to. If you can learn how to do this, you will be able to cut out the randomness of what you receive.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Again, all you gotta do is ask yourself how this feels. Because if the message feels bad to you emotionally, that emotion indicates your lesser allowed realisation of them. If it feels good to you, this indicates your greater allowed realisation of them..

I'm not to sure about that.

If some spiritual message is imparted to me and it "feels bad" to my soul, I would reject it as coming from some malicious spirit trying to mess with me. One's soul can detect if the messages coming thru have an evil "feel" to them, which is an automatic warning to reject them

Quote:

Yes, but you forgot to add that he will need to practice and fine tune his self-awareness into himself when these messages/answers come thru, so he can tell what the "receive mode" is and then learn how to replicate it.

Astoundingly good advise of your's overall, I just felt the need to add some input.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
These messages you receive are a blessing to me and I would like to believe some that read them. Please, do stop sharing and blessing us with them.

For this very reason I share my messages and all my experiences!