Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Hi, this sounds pretty good silentwolfman777

Thanks for sharing that.

It's an absolute pleasure Ewwerrin !

I Am With You.
Old 31-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by interim
Yep, it's an interesting experiment... to beLIEve you must search for a god outside you. However, I faced this many years ago, as a child, and never worked on me...

I Am You.

There is no "outside" in the way that you understand it. Everything exists within You.

When you look up to the sun, what you are seeing is your own interpretation of what you think "the sun" is, a dog may see it differently, so might a goldfish.

In an infinite pool of chaos, perspective/perception is the tool you are given to use to order this chaos into workable 'things' and concepts when in actuality it's all particles and waves, Light.

Different vibrations of the same eternal frequency.
Old 31-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yeah I've found this to be the case. That God is the self or aspect of the self that one cannot even be aware of. Absolute being, without becoming.
I don't find that as easy as breathing. As soon as you're breathing, you're focused on the becoming.
When I found out that even God contains duality. That even the original thought, source thought, source energy, is dualistic in nature. Like this. I almost had to puke. What are we going to say to the people? All of existence is pointless. Even our forefathers lied to us. No one is responsible, it's all just a random bunch of meaningless two faced self contradictory illusions. We're in the eternal and infinite everlasting hall of mirrors.

Everything is fake. And God is the highest form of fakeness. The biggest lie that has ever been made? What happens then? Even my soul, my life, physical life and breathing essence, and my life force, cannot accept this.

It's all just meaningless and fake. I am literally dreaming forever. I have woken up infinite many times. Only to realise its still just a dream. And again fake and again an illusion. When does it ever end.

I have searched the soul of every single human I've ever met, to hope that maybe they are not fake but real. That maybe I was right for believing that all these things actually exist. But now I realise even my own body is but an illusion. I don't think there can or will ever be able to exist anything of meaning.

However, there are realities I need to explore as a soul, in order to overcome the very pain of realising that all is fake. And it is that matrix dreaming place. It is about as tormenting as I can possibly imagine. But I've found out that if it is fake aswell. Then it might just be a ride. But how can I enjoy it, if its fake? There is no point, no value, no meaning, no destination.

And what is even worse, many people around me not only know this, they've been living by it every single day. They allowed us freedom to believe, in an illusion, because their illusion is not any more real either.

There are still things I cannot explain. Like when I realised this for the first time, the pain was so great. I cannot even describe. Why was it so painful? I try to grab ideas like this. Maybe god existed and maybe it died? I was certainly happier when I believed in it.

But every single time, what I believe, does not believe in itself. There is nothing consistent anywhere.

And then people say, what you put out is what you get back. So its all my fault, that the entire universe is an illusion? What am I going to put out? A lie and force it to become truth? Ok... Everything is real.

Hhh... Yeah as real as thunder! The greatest lie to have ever existed. Evidence of satan is everywhere, but when God is requested to be seen, NOTHING NOWHERE.

What's god gonna do, "my child, its ok... I have made you suffer for all of your life, but its all ok... Because it was all an illusion. Haha! Surprise! You actually cannot die! Lololololol."

That doesn't have made it less painful, nor more meaningful and less pointless....
Ofcourse pain is also just an illusion. And the highest truth is that nothing exists and everything both at the same time.

Everything means nothing and nothing means everything.

Awareness itself is the Eye of God...

Everything that is, was and will be is God.

What's important about Awareness being the eye of God is that regardless of how you use it; what you look at will expand.

So yes technically it's all "illusion" but there has never not been illusion, which makes it as real as anything. You associate the word with negative or non preferable concepts - which is why you are having a hard time with this.

It is not "fake" but it is creative power. Ponder on this for a while.
To create something out of nothing is a powerful experience, a new born isn't Fake, they're New Life. A great stage magician creates illusion to wow shock and awe the audience, not dupe them.

As always the intention behind a thing is much more important than the thing itself (as the thing doesn't actually exist, it's merely a reconfiguration of photons) because these are the things that give meaning and value to life, the relationships that form from you bonding with the stuff in your world.

Eg. Your friend might not be important but the relationship you have with your friend is. The post office might not be important but the relationship you have with it is. A gun may not be important but the relationship you have with it is.

Your friend could be a homeless man living under a bridge, but every day on your way from work you stop to give him your left over lunch and some coins and he tells you the most amazing and interesting stories you have ever heard, you do this every day every week until it becomes habit - this relationship is now important to you because it becomes a great source of joy and distraction. Truth is this relationship is the only real thing, the man could be someone different and it wouldn't matter. As long as the dynamic of the relationship is the same.

The post office is just a building, people walk past it every day, some don't even look at it when they go past it, it flies under the radar... But if you are someone who for example collects disability cheques and the likes, the post office becomes like a church to you - it's a saving grace. You go there every month, walk in and greet the people with smiles, they know your name, it's a fun experience.. You always walk out with more money than you had going in. The post office becomes very important to you because it's responsible for feeding you and keeping you supported financially. You value the relationship you have with it.

I'll switch up the last example a little to further illustrate this point..

A gun is merely a piece of funny looking metal, but the way the components are put together (the relationship they have to each other) make it a powerful weapon.

A spiritual person, or even a street fighter kind of person, would not necessarily find it important at all... But if you are somewhat physically weak and own one, the relationship you have with it makes it important to you. It's a way to protect yourself. It makes you feel safe.

So, it is always the relationships we form around these "nothings" that are what Life is about, and they are the things that give meaning to life.

Remember, pain is merely a sensation, suffering is optional. What makes you suffer from pain is the meaning you attribute to the pain - the relationship you have with the pain.

Change the relationship and you change the thing.
Old 31-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborglemon
Hello God,

Could you please answer this question for me. Is there nepotism amongst angels and demons?

Thank you. This question has been pestering me for quite some time now.

Nope.

Put it to rest, every BEing is awarded according to his/her/their works.

All are equal in the eyes of the Lord.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Knower
We Are Back On.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
OMG, we asked you questions on the other forum and you left because you had no answers. I guess you got more attention here.

Which other Forum are you referring to?

This is the only forum I have ever registered on.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Knower
A stick, a stone, a circle... Clay feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborglemon
God, are aliens into nepotism seeing how they are around white people all the time/since the beginning of time? Isnt nepotism a sin? You give me your answers and then I'll ask Mr.Lucifer about nepotism. I'm creating somewhat of a case and gathering some evidence on nepotism, sherlock holmes type. I think I'm on to something.

'Aliens' first revealed themselves to African tribes, every elder in African villages and towns has at least one story to tell you about Badimo (or 'the gods') whether they be shapeshifting reptilians (chitauri) or the cybergenetic greys (mantindana) and others.

So no, as I have previously mentioned: each BEing gets rewarded according to his/her/their works. Works being where you direct your Awareness/Focus.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjoBlow
God...in more fully realizing the truth of my utter ignorance, I have but one question to ask you. "Who am I?"

You are the eternal I Am, dreaming he is DjoBlow.

Who DjoBlow is; that is entirely up to you.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:31 AM
Experiencer

Why does God like to show himself as different faces?

This came to mind, cause I've found this may have happen to other's.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Why does God like to show himself as different faces?

This came to mind, cause I've found this may have happen to other's.

Because I Am (is) every face, and everything is alive. Trees have faces too, so do mountains.

In order to be Universal this needed to be the case. A dove sees God as a Dove because the dove's essence has been promised Salvation. To rise into Godhood.

Brick by brick, or soul by soul, the Temple is built.

Redemption.

Every soul will be saved, regardless of how it lives here in the Shadow World of Generation & Death.