Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 05-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Knower
And the smells in nature, from the trees and leaves, grass and moss... wow. I want some more. But first I drink some fresh water from the earth below me. Then it's back out to the garden to get the strawberry patch weeded out. I am going to get such a tan, early... people have already commented on it. I darken up quickly. I be a tan man, agan.
Old 17-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Master
So I live in this mountain valley in western Canada. When I go outside and walk northward for about 90 seconds, I'm in a tree grove (part of a vast nearby forest, but separated from it by a road and a small field). This grove is a stand of hemlock, cedar, douglas fir, pine, cottonwood, and birch trees. Among these trees, the ground is a brown-duff of "litter" from the trees - needles, leaves, cones, bits of bark, altogether smelling of mingled sweet-scented gums, oils, and resins... also thimbleberry and wild ginger, which have their own scents that add to the combination.
Old 17-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
I live in a wild mountain valley on a small mountain farm so I dont have far to wander to be in the wilds. The smell of the wild flowers just coming into flower is great and I found a small clump of wild orchids just coming into flower.

Its a late spring here but everything be they animal, bird, mini beast or insect are all into giving birth n raising young with the warm weather.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 18-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Knower
Was in the garden today, planted tall vine bean seeds in 20 places along the wire fence. They will make a beautiful red flower wall all around the garden.
The sounds of birds in the woods and back yard is so dynamic, and spiritual. God speaks through birds to me, and I love the language of nature sounds. And now the cherry blossoms are sending off their sweet fresh scent that fills the air as you pass by close to the orchard... it leaves me feeling attached to the distant past. I feel the spirits of farmers from generations past still alive today and now.
Old 23-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Knower
My son Jacob and I were out cutting down trees in front to begin firewood stacking for the winter. We worked until 8 pm, and both had showers, thank God, gods and goddesses for that, and this now. Now we can sit down and rest.

What a beautiful calm sunny day... no wind, just stillness.
Old 23-05-2015, 07:05 AM
Master
went to the river the other night! and spent lots of time at the waterfront the last few days too. I'm sunburnt, it's lovely
Old 23-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Knower
Just woke up, fed the birds and squirrels sunflower seed, and watered the birdbath. It's going to be in the upper 60's today, and sunny.

Just let the dogs in from their first time outside.

Time for breakfast. Have a fire going in the wood stove, it's 65 degrees inside, soon no more need for heating the house.

Just looked out the kitchen window to see the hummingbirds on their sweet feeder.

It's a work day, so no full time outside.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
I'm like you folks. Live in a mountain valley... tree groves all around, the river five minute's walk away. Song birds, grouse, ravens, big woodpeckers and sapsuckers. Deer, coyotes, squirrels, pet dogs. Eagles, herons, ducks and wild geese live on the river.

I got up and went out onto the deck to enjoy sunshine and nippy morning air. Seems like it will be warm today. When it's sunny, almost everyone in the neighborhood is smiley (for no particular reason).

Last week or so we've been weeding the gardens, and starting early planting. There's already huge lettuce, bok choy, and spinach (& pretty good radishes) in the greenhouse.

Enjoy, enjoy, everybody!

Sounds beautiful - what region is this?