Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Ascender
Another epiphany

I realized through this 21 year journey so far that my twin flame is a catalyst to wake me up and make sure I'm on the right path and she will be in and out of my life simply for that purpose of putting me on the right path, then she will leave again.

Ugh! Why? I wanted to share a life with her but it won't happen the way I wanted it to. A real relationship. Why are twin flames not allowed to be together it's like the universe knows something that I don't because the universe made it impossible for us to be together.

I've been really letting go lately though and it's juts painful and it makes it feel like my heart stops when I have these epiphanies that were not ever going to be in each other's lives permanently.

Has anyone else had the same thought that the frrelationship will never happen in this life?

Why is it that way in your opinion?
Old 10-02-2024, 03:25 PM
Ascender
ALSO, I realized thanks to the user FallingLeaves that I have a seal around my aura when I meditate.the reason the seal affects me when I meditate is because I already became enlightened and learned those lessons.
Old 06-03-2024, 05:10 PM
Knower
Hello

Can I ask, what is Seal? I feel something around me too, but cannot find out is it positive or negative, is it mine or not. Like bubble of breath I'm in.

As to the point - I cannot give up the hope that we will be together even thou it is almost impossible from the perspective of my mind/reason/logic ect. So I understand you, but your perspective gives me a lot, calming me and directing my thoughts on the path of awakening. Thank you.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 06-03-2024, 05:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Hello

Can I ask, what is Seal? I feel something around me too, but cannot find out is it positive or negative, is it mine or not. Like bubble of breath I'm in.

Thank you.

No problem! FallingLeaves told me about the seal. It's something like a seal from God as in you alredy took something to the highest level and you're not supposed to do that action again because you already experienced and learned what you needed to because you reached the highest vibration of it.

If that make sense. I'll tell you my meditation story.

When I turned 18 I got really deep into meditation. I would meditated 30-45 minutes twice a day. i split it up as one breath meditation while laying down and then i'd go sit outside and meditate with the suns energy.

I did this for six months and I got to experiecne a brief enlightenment that lasted 3-6 months after. It was like my crown chakra became so open, i think all my chakras were open at that time .

i had out of body experiences, i felt god all the time, had many supernatural experinces involvin jesus, the buddha, and vishnu.

it's weird though, because those three relate to the only religions i ever read about. i knew what christianity was, i read the bible twice, iread the 8 fold path buddhism book, and i briefly read the quran.

anyway, that's why i have a seal on me to stop me from meditating.

i still meditate, but not for the purpose of enlightenment.

and it's difficult to even get into the state of mind to meditation now, like there's a block, it feels like walking through mud.

Does that make sense about the seal?
Old 06-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
No problem! FallingLeaves told me about the seal. It's something like a seal from God as in you alredy took something to the highest level and you're not supposed to do that action again because you already experienced and learned what you needed to because you reached the highest vibration of it.

...Does that make sense about the seal?
Hello Dear. Yes, it makes sense. Thank you for sharing your experience; mine is completely different, but I feel deeply what you wrote. Especially about something that you learned and that repeating the lesson is not necessary. Actually it calms me very much, because I feel that I also learned something to the highest extend, something that maybe was not in my soul plan to learn, but neverthless the lesson is precious and I hope
that it will not need to happen again. Right now I'm in completely new attitude and it's like I'm both ready and forced to focus on lessons that I need to do like self-healing, self-acceptance, responsibility for myself and becoming more conscious, such things. It's hard to believe to me that I'm so unaware of my divine nature that woke up after meeting him. I really hope it all is not an accident or some mess but it all leads to my happiness.

I'm grateful for this conversation as I feel lonely and isolated after breaking up my last relationship and here I found some peace and connection. Have a good day/evening.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-03-2024 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 15-03-2024, 07:41 AM
Master

Hi...you said "the universe made it impossible for us to be together.."
But think of it like this.. The universe actually was responsible for bringing you together !!
Old 16-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
Ugh! Why? I wanted to share a life with her but it won't happen the way I wanted it to. A real relationship. Why are twin flames not allowed to be together it's like the universe knows something that I don't because the universe made it impossible for us to be together.

Why is it that way in your opinion?

People come into your life for many reasons, some for a short time, some longer, some in passing. If someone is pivotal in waking you up, it often feels like they are ‘very important’ mainly because you’re reconnecting to you, in ways other people just don’t awaken you. You are deepening into parts if you, closed off, shut down and you just don’t let anyone into those places in you, unless you genuinely love them. Just the realisation you are not meant to be with them awakens you to more sadness and body sensations, that have been previously very difficult for most of us when they were put in place.

It’s the way chosen, it’s the way you’ve decided will open you.
Old 21-03-2024, 06:06 AM
Knower
The real "flame' is our kundalini fire, that's in our internal energy system.

It's us.

The people who had the inner experience, did the emotional work and turned up to be present for someone else.

If the reality is that someone can't rise to the occasion or is unable to overcome their avoidant behaviour, then there is nothing we can do.

We let go and move on.

Realizing another person doesn't truly define us. Can't define us.

So we show up for ourselves. First.