Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Our real faces

I found this youtube channel,
Called EYE SPY. HE does editing on photos.
He looks closely at the picture and highlights and darkens all of the tiny spots almost not visible, that create a beautiful picture on our faces.
It looks truly spiritual. As if its our souls history,
I have photo shop so i did it myself.
Here is my face.
It may be too small to really see, and i did this myself and i am not very good at it. You can see the images slightly before editing, once you see them you make them deeper, so they are clearly visible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg halley face.jpg (30.9 KB, 15 views)
Old 27-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Yeah its really hard to see it, I will try better in the future.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:01 PM
I'm just seeing your pretty face...what is the change in this method?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Guide
Its quite hard to see in the photo that i have shown you.
we have patterns that are quite light in our skin and in this method you use a darken and lighten tool to make them clearer.
You should Go to youtube, and look up EyeSPy and look at his real face videos.
Some say it looks evil, to me it looks like soul ascension. Every one has them. and each face is different. they are like, totem poles, or war paint.
The reason they struck me so much, is because i have seen these designs on my husbands face myself.