Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-10-2020, 09:10 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Thank you Bartholomew for sharing this post. I'm quite late in reading it, but it definitely is interesting. I had a teacher who also warned to never mess with the kundalini process so I never really researched it. I remember you did a soul reading for me once and said that my soul stood near the body waiting to be reunited. Your writing and the kundalini experience made me think of that and wonder if maybe in this lifetime, it would happen that soul and body would become one. Thank you.

Hi.... yes I remember you and your reading too. Like many other areas, disciplines in the world, spirituality can be non linear in practice. Being psychic doesn't infer spiritual advancement for instance. Can we look at a personality and determine the positioning of the soul? Yes in a way if we can see the aura but judging by experiences in the world a man or woman may or may not give us any dependable outward signs. There are just too many variables. When asked I tell people to be safe just try to always avoid phenomena. Even when genuine they can distract.

Thanks for the note. Your name makes me think you are in Hawaii. Please know that one of my favorite music videos is Izzy singing Over the Rainbow. He had such a big heart.
Old 30-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Deactivated Account
To anyone interested about a kundalinj shakti guru should check out this gentleman. offers people to meditate with him once or twice a week for no charge. i had no idea what a kundalini was. my opening happened by freestyling what felt right through intuitive feeling. which i have spoken about many times on the forum. i began meditating with this person to get information from a person whom knows this stuff inside out. it took a couple of years to come across somebody whom lives and breathes this stuff. deeply in the bliss and silence. the kundalini shakti. this is his link. it was the greatest blessing i came across. even if its just answers to what your already experiencing. like him or not. he is the real deal!!!!

https://www.davidspero.org/front

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Master
Thanks for the information. I have watched a few of his videos earlier.

Ultimately, what I feel about kundalini or any other spiritual enablement is that all is grace. As a receptor, all we need to do (also by grace) is to be receptive to the current by prioritising this seeking for connecting. Everything happens automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
To anyone interested about a kundalinj shakti guru should check out this gentleman. offers people to meditate with him once or twice a week for no charge. i had no idea what a kundalini was. my opening happened by freestyling what felt right through intuitive feeling. which i have spoken about many times on the forum. i began meditating with this person to get information from a person whom knows this stuff inside out. it took a couple of years to come across somebody whom lives and breathes this stuff. deeply in the bliss and silence. the kundalini shakti. this is his link. it was the greatest blessing i came across. even if its just answers to what your already experiencing. like him or not. he is the real deal!!!!

Old 30-10-2020, 04:48 PM
ImthatIm

Here I thought kundalini was a pasta dish.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Thanks for the information. I have watched a few of his videos earlier.

Ultimately, what I feel about kundalini or any other spiritual enablement is that all is grace. As a receptor, all we need to do (also by grace) is to be receptive to the current by prioritising this seeking for connecting. Everything happens automatically.

100% imo. however for whatever reasons there are things we can do that create an opening.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-10-2020, 05:39 PM
janielee

Thank you for your kind response, bartholomew.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:40 PM
janielee

Quote:
[/url].

I will pass.
Old 30-10-2020, 07:53 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Here I thought kundalini was a pasta dish.

It is!!! Marco Polo brought some back with him long ago. This was the reason so many now say Italian pasta is heavenly.
Old 30-10-2020, 08:53 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:

I enjoyed reading this one, time permitting I will also watch the vid.

https://www.davidspero.org/videos/flowerheart

Edit: It would have helped if I had added the link, LOL which is there now.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 30-10-2020 at 10:21 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 08:54 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
It is!!! Marco Polo brought some back with him long ago. This was the reason so many now say Italian pasta is heavenly.

Thanks for entertaining in my humor.