Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-10-2020, 09:28 PM
ant

Specialness~Idol worship and victimhood.

Separation and lack within.

Ego,misguided love and suffering.

Going down within.

Rising up atonement,

Purging mud within,

Losing idol status,

Always seek,within.

On the going down of the shadow sun,

Purge,atonement,misguided son.

aye when.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:39 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, that would be a separate topic.
Maybe for a chat in a pm?

A one post answer would be faster TBH...
Old 01-11-2020, 07:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Separate topic, but I've never been able to grok what your belief system is, beside thought being the purveyor of the Universe

Oh and you help people, that means a lot..

Curiously, tis' all

I can well imagine.

Put simply it's this: we are creatures of mind and matter. Mind we recognise as consciousness - or awareness - and that is all there is. Even our 'matter' is made of conscious energy and is formed by our conscious reflections ping-ponged by feedback. There is no soul, no 'spirit' no supernatural. All that exists is of our (combined) creation. The tool we use for this is our imagination - still completely underestimated - although we have changed the earth.
There are no moral rules or regulations, the universe leaves how you lead your life up to you. What you make of it is your thing. The only repercussion is you form your own conditions, it's a great freedom and plays out in evolution.
This universal consciousness needs as much input as possible and can only grow through experience - so you and I am one of the experiences just as is an elephant or a leaf. The aim of the universe is to expand, to know no limits. Once the universe has achieved total knowledge of the present condition it will fall back into itself and start again (A new BigBang). We are embedded in this energy and feel completely at home as is proven when the body is removed.

You've heard it before. It's called living in an illusion. Our reality into which we have been born isn't the result of any karma but of the ping-pong of evolution. We and everything else is, at this moment we call now, at the pinnacle of our evolution processes.

One day our dreams will come true.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 01-11-2020, 11:06 AM
hazada guess

I've watched most of his video's now.(Robert Schwartz).They are interesting but after a while,repetative. Nevertheless,He gives you much to think about.
I can neither confirm or deny what he says as from my own experience(through Mum having a miscarriage before I came along),the only thing i remember is thinking that I want to look after that woman then whoosh, My soul entered my body in the Womb. Lol.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:12 PM
Master

idol worship

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Specialness~Idol worship and victimhood.

Separation and lack within.

Ego,misguided love and suffering.

Going down within.

Rising up atonement,

Purging mud within,

Losing idol status,

Always seek,within.

On the going down of the shadow sun,

Purge,atonement,misguided son.

aye when.

Idol worship or more simply respecting and adoring more powerful / glorious / blessed is basic human nature and one just can't replace it . You can see it people cheering / respecting sportsman , film celebrity , business tycoon,powerful politician . Respecting and adoring spiritual leaders also come out of this basic tendency. We simply dont have any choice against idol worship . Now the problem starts when people start respecting /cheering wrong people and start imbibing wrong values from these wrong people .

While religions believe in the absolute formless , shapeless God / consciousness / super God / Cosmic spirit whatever u name , they still not oppose (at times even respect) worship of a person (mostly historical whose life has invaluable lessons for posterity to learn) for following reasons .

1. IT's human form which is far easier for human mind to concentrate .Humans have very difficulty to concentrate on anything shapeless/formless/nameless.

2. If the the life the idol being prayed is sacred / pious it has a great effect in sublimation & transcendence of one's mind and accordingly the chance of having positive effect on the life seeker is very high.

If the idol worship is done scientifically without degenerating others on other paths with all sincerity and honest , it has great potential to improve the current and after life of seeker.

The problem is very few know this and perform this idol worship as an offering to gain some material favor or avoid some material punishment from super power. Idol worship so performed with superstition and ignorance simply does not help and can in no way uplift the seeker's life .
Old 01-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Master

soul also part of existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I can well imagine.

Put simply it's this: we are creatures of mind and matter.

We include soul also in our makeup and that's where after-life & past-life also comes up . I have not been able to watch the video . So can not comment much on it .
Old 01-11-2020, 05:44 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I can well imagine.

Put simply it's this: we are creatures of mind and matter. Mind we recognise as consciousness - or awareness - and that is all there is. Even our 'matter' is made of conscious energy and is formed by our conscious reflections ping-ponged by feedback. There is no soul, no 'spirit' no supernatural. All that exists is of our (combined) creation. The tool we use for this is our imagination - still completely underestimated - although we have changed the earth.
There are no moral rules or regulations, the universe leaves how you lead your life up to you. What you make of it is your thing. The only repercussion is you form your own conditions, it's a great freedom and plays out in evolution.
This universal consciousness needs as much input as possible and can only grow through experience - so you and I am one of the experiences just as is an elephant or a leaf. The aim of the universe is to expand, to know no limits. Once the universe has achieved total knowledge of the present condition it will fall back into itself and start again (A new BigBang). We are embedded in this energy and feel completely at home as is proven when the body is removed.

You've heard it before. It's called living in an illusion. Our reality into which we have been born isn't the result of any karma but of the ping-pong of evolution. We and everything else is, at this moment we call now, at the pinnacle of our evolution processes.

One day our dreams will come true.

Thanks for responding Busby, I will reflect on this
Old 07-12-2020, 02:36 AM
Pathfinder

I watched some of Rob Schwartz YouTube interviews and this explains a whole lot. Does anyone here remember their pre birth planning?

If you veer off of the path your soul had planned for you so far that you can't accomplish your souls plans, would you just die? Does the fact that you're still alive mean that you're still capable of accomplishing the plans? What you learn from veering off the path, does all that wisdom carry with you in your next lives? The older your soul gets, do you get stronger in your ability to carry out your souls plan? Do you grow in your ability to be of service to others?