Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Master

A New Chapter in Christianity?

Having been raised in the Christian religion I was refreshingly stunned when I watched this 20 minute video on a Christian (minister?) who has dug some pretty amazing things out of the bible.

Watch it for yourself if you have the time. Maybe this is common now-a-days but in my day when I was a Christian this would have been called satanic.

But I was all for this man as he has found new meanings in the heavenly realms.

Have you heard of him? His name is Robert Henderson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dD-L9dSk50&t=1231s
Old 28-10-2020, 02:05 AM
Master
I have seen 'such' in some of the charismatic branches of Christianity.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-10-2020, 02:46 PM
Master

I've been to all levels of Christian churches when I was a Christian. The last being in the charismatic types. And I never saw this. Maybe it's a newish thing?
Old 28-10-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've been to all levels of Christian churches when I was a Christian. The last being in the charismatic types. And I never saw this. Maybe it's a newish thing?

I do not know.

It probably is a newer thing. 'Back when', I don't recall seeing stuff like this.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Master

I'm sure there are still sects that would see Robert Henderson interpretation of the scriptures as satanic. It takes awhile for new ideas to take hold in the Christian realm. But there has been change. And it's healthy.
Old 28-10-2020, 04:44 PM
ImthatIm

He needs 7,000 people to give $700.00 to build his Elijah League.
Just in case your interested.

People like this are a dime a dozen in the evangelical community.
He is pushing for a Christian government, like the Islamic States.
Old 28-10-2020, 05:05 PM
I had to stop; what I heard was all about Trump...I'll pass.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2020, 06:18 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Having been raised in the Christian religion I was refreshingly stunned when I watched this 20 minute video on a Christian (minister?) who has dug some pretty amazing things out of the bible.

Watch it for yourself if you have the time. Maybe this is common now-a-days but in my day when I was a Christian this would have been called satanic.

But I was all for this man as he has found new meanings in the heavenly realms.

Have you heard of him? His name is Robert Henderson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dD-L9dSk50&t=1231s

Clearly a post trying to skirt the rules by promoting Donald Trump, the p-grabber in chief.

It's revealing and a disappointment that many Christians believe this guy is the new Christ, when he acts like the Anti-Christ. The Pope would not grant him an audience for a reason.

I believe that Jesus's message was to love everyone and to help the poor, needy and sick - not turn them away and to separate children from their parents, nor to denigrate and degrade Muslims, brown people and black people.

This thread is a set up to promote Trump, under the guise of Christianity - although I do acknowledge that many supposed Christians do adore the vacuous man sitting in the White House.

JL
Old 28-10-2020, 06:19 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

This thread is being closed we have a rule here on Political Figures.

Political Debate: While we appreciate there is an awful lot going on around the world today please refrain from political debate.

Public Figures: We have found people naming and discussing public figures/famous people, members should know that derogatory discussions about anyone, public figures or not, will not be tolerated and from now on will be removed without notice, SF is not prepared to tolerate libelous remarks made against anyone.