Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Master
It is so wonderful to see that RAOK is still alive.

I also do RAOK with creatures great & small. From our own pets, cat and dog, to insects and birds to reptiles.
Rather than spraying or swatting (sorry flies and mozzies, you don't fit the mold) I catch an release.
Birds sometimes get K.O'd on our glass balustrades so I sit with them until they come to so our cat or anything else doesn't take advantage of the situation.
The other day our cat caught a juvenile snake an Eastern Brown, very toxic venom as an adult. The snake managed to survive an hour with the cat when I saw the opportunity, I picked up the snake by its tail and put it back into the bush. The funny thing happened prior to this by a few weeks a type of snake and size/age made its way to our elevated deck. I was looking at the snake and the snake at me. It was really quite strange as I was picking up on its thoughts. You don't harm me, and I you. After a while, it slithered off.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 18-11-2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old 17-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
It is so wonderful to see that ROAK is still alive.

I also do RAOK with creatures great & small. From our own pets, cat and dog, to insects and birds to reptiles.
Rather than spraying or swatting (sorry flies and mozzies, you don't fit the mold) I catch an release.
Birds sometimes get K.O'd on our glass balustrades so I sit with them until they come to so our cat or anything else doesn't take advantage of the situation.
The other day our cat caught a juvenile snake an Eastern Brown, very toxic venom as an adult. The snake managed to survive an hour with the cat when I saw the opportunity, I picked up the snake by its tail and put it back into the bush. The funny thing happened prior to this by a few weeks a type of snake and size/age made its way to our elevated deck. I was looking at the snake and the snake at me. It was really quite strange as I was picking up on its thoughts. You don't harm me, and I you. After a while, it slithered off.

I did some RAOK.

This morning, I looked at my dog, who was still in bed, and it looked like he was rolling all over the place laughing.

Nothing personal, this is a private joke for somebody else.

As for snakes, I have gotten about 6-10 inches to a rattler's head, and he/she did not rattle. When he/she did rattled, I slowly moved my hand away and the rattler stopped rattling. All I was going to do was pick the snake up and move it to a different location so I could get by. I guess the snake didn't need my help, he/she slowly moved so I could pass.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜