Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-11-2020, 09:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Has anyone here used a spiritual therapist before?

I was talking to someone astrally tonight and It made me realize some things that I should try to work out. But I have never had any kind of therapy before. I always just try to figure things out on my own. And I guess while it has worked to some degree I am no place near where I want to be. Anyway. If you have what was it like? Did you find it beneficial? Was it important that the therapist have an understanding of your spirituality?
Old 07-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Master

It really depends. I have had lots of therapy and it helped, but they didn’t fix my life so to say. It can really help, don’t get me wrong. It might not be as important to have a therapist understanding your spirituality. Sometimes they better do not understand it but rather question it. It really depends on a lot of factors...

It could be wise to just do an intake and see where things will go. Also, be open. Also about your spirituality. They might double check if it’s truly spiritual or a confused mind. Just be you.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 07-11-2020, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
It really depends. I have had lots of therapy and it helped, but they didn’t fix my life so to say. It can really help, don’t get me wrong. It might not be as important to have a therapist understanding your spirituality. Sometimes they better do not understand it but rather question it. It really depends on a lot of factors...

It could be wise to just do an intake and see where things will go. Also, be open. Also about your spirituality. They might double check if it’s truly spiritual or a confused mind. Just be you.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

I booked a session. With a spiritual therapist. So I will see how it goes. Also believe me sometimes I question my spirituality myself. And me is all I can be. lol
Old 08-12-2020, 05:12 AM
Suspended

How did your therapy session go, if you don’t mind me asking?
Old 28-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder

Just curious, but how did you find your spiritual therapist? I'm also interested in this myself.
Old 25-01-2021, 05:16 AM
Deactivated Account

I guess it is going OK with my therapist. I have realized a lot about myself and am trying to make changes but it's not easy and not really sure if it will all work in the long run. She seems to understand everything I talk about spiritually speaking. So that is kind of nice. Not really helping me achieve my goals yet. but definitely bringing me understanding of why I do some of the things I do. Mostly subconscious reaction and I am trying to reprogram my subconscious to react differently to things. but still a work in progress.
Old 25-01-2021, 08:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I guess it is going OK with my therapist. I have realized a lot about myself and am trying to make changes but it's not easy and not really sure if it will all work in the long run. She seems to understand everything I talk about spiritually speaking. So that is kind of nice. Not really helping me achieve my goals yet. but definitely bringing me understanding of why I do some of the things I do. Mostly subconscious reaction and I am trying to reprogram my subconscious to react differently to things. but still a work in progress.

Goodjob! Hope you continue making progress. I guess you probably will.

Kindness
Old 20-02-2021, 05:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I was talking to someone astrally tonight and It made me realize some things that I should try to work out. But I have never had any kind of therapy before. I always just try to figure things out on my own. And I guess while it has worked to some degree I am no place near where I want to be. Anyway. If you have what was it like? Did you find it beneficial? Was it important that the therapist have an understanding of your spirituality?

I can be beneficial if you take it with a grain of salt. They can't fix you. Only you can. But a nice massage or Reiki with smelly candles and relaxing music is good for the soul.
Old 21-02-2021, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRosa
I can be beneficial if you take it with a grain of salt. They can't fix you. Only you can. But a nice massage or Reiki with smelly candles and relaxing music is good for the soul.

It's nice just to have someone to talk to. lol Anyway I probably won't be able to continue the therapy as I can't really afford it right now.
Old 22-02-2021, 07:14 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
It's nice just to have someone to talk to. lol Anyway I probably won't be able to continue the therapy as I can't really afford it right now.

It is very expensive indeed. I have had a few 'healings' myself. They were nice and relaxing. Don't get hung up on your goals. You can't rush healing. Also, you can do a lot yourself. So don't be too hard on yourself. Meditation and grounding can really help. I found a hypnotherapist that was looking for subjects for his study so it was for free. It has been the best therapy I have ever had.