Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Bob23

Dandellions for the rabbit.

Hey all,

It's a beautiful day outside today so the rabbit has been put into his run for a while with some dandellions as an extra treat. While I squatted down next to him I was just watching him munch on the flowers then one of the cats came running up the garden path to lovingly curl herself around my body. As I looked up, some clouds where gently floating by as my attention was then drawn back to the garden where a huge bee buzzed around next to me. The butterfly bush which was trimmed down last summer hasn't any butterflies around it but is blowing around with the soft wind that comes and goes. I came back in the house and put the kettle on for a cuppa and then ran some hot water in the sink to wash some dishes left over from last night. The water runs over my hands as I play with the fairy liquid bubbles that are accumulating. The phone rings, I answer and it's my girlfriend asking if there is enough pop for our daughter. She's gonna call into the mother~in~law's shop on the way home to get a few things for the evening. The other cat turns up after I've made a cuppa and I feed them both, not too much as they'll be fed tonight around 7 o'clockish. I drink some more coffee, it's tastes nice. I open the pc and decide to share this ongoing and ever unfolding living experience with you on this forum. Life is just happening as it's always done and not one thing has to have any real or true meaning or purpose other than the living, breathing watching of this 'movie' which is just happening for the sake of happening. If I could put a point into this post it would be that; there is no point necessarily other than a pointless one as to what is, as it simply is.

Just be,

Bob23.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:55 PM
dreamer

Beautifully put, it's like this is heaven when you put it like that, which of course it undeniably is when seen in that way. You don't sound like a seeker to me no siree Bob, sounds like you found what you weren't looking for.

Make Bob a knower for Gods sake or if God doesn't exist then just do it for the dogs sake. I'm speaking to you devolution you and your judging panel. Ho ho.

Great post Bob.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Bob23

Hey Dreamer,

How's it goin'?

Maybe there was never anything lost to go seek in the first place.

Knowing that there is nothing to know gets the knower out of the way to allow the unknown to unfold as it's always been.

Know whadda mean!

Bob23.

P.S. The cats are asleep now after being fed already.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Creator

Bob I really enjoy your posts. This one especially I miss this allot of times. I
Old 11-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Bob23

Hey Creator and Dreamer,

Thanks for the kind words my wordy friends!

Whilst we're on the subject of 'words', I'd just like to point out that my original post was just that...words, or after comments about the actuality of what~is.

It's seems that words, in this typed format can be little symbolic reminders of something the words themselves are not.

If I was to use these words as a suggestion, they would probably be typed thus..."Whether 'caught up' or not, being/life/aliveness simply IS regardless of the wordy content."

After all, life or nature (put in whatever word suits) isn't trying to be anything other than what it simply is right now.

Is this summer trying to be better than last summer?

You're perfect, exactly how and where you are right now...if it was otherwise, it wouldn't be right now would it.

Just be,

Bob23.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:12 PM
dreamer

Hey Bob,

You are right as always although I do think this summer is trying to be better than last summer, the birds are making a bit more effort than the disappointing show they put on last year, the grass is growing a bit greener, the wind is slightly fresher i feel and all in all nature is just trying that little bit harder. On the other hand we've got hosepipe bans, i'm having to mow the garden more and i'm burnt so you see it's no good making effort above and beyond what is put before you. I'll write mother nature an email and tell her to put her feet up.

As PC Plod would say this is the case of too much effort in nature. I will be Plod and sort it out.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob23

If I was to use these words as a suggestion, they would probably be typed thus..."Whether 'caught up' or not, being/life/aliveness simply IS regardless of the wordy content."

Unfortunately in this realm wordy content for the most part is the only way by which we may communicate how we are in our being/ life/ aliveness . I understand your point though . But Dreamer makes a fine point in the summer question also. Then again that
Old 12-05-2006, 06:15 PM
dreamer

Hey creator,

you use the word "unfortunately" in the above post but don't be fooled by talk of wordiness, it is not a bad thing, the wordiness is part of the IS as much as the wordlessness of nature is. How can being not be if it is? If you "know" what i mean.

Take care dude, just be (like you are right now) how could you not? When was the last time you questioned your thinking in a dream? Why question this dream? because it's part of the entertainment ho, ho.

Last edited by dreamer : 12-05-2006 at 06:18 PM.
Old 13-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Creator

Hey,Dreamer hows it going ?

I meant unfortunate that we need the words to express the feelings instead of the direct communication of the feelings themselves. Kind of like these posts. We communicate in words not quite being able to capture the exact feeling or right thing to say to another person. And even if we do find the right words they could be interpreted differently by each individual reading them . Leave it to me to make something about just
Old 13-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Bob23

Exactly!

So there may be 'attempting' to put something in communicable words or simply stopping, either way...who cares!

Herein lies freedom.

Bob23.
Closed Thread