Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Lapis

Chadley,

Thanks for giving me the room to express what I'd like to on this thread. I entitled it Sharing Our 'Process' for just that reason. I too respect your intellectual way of understanding what I'm trying to express and I do want to share how this works for me but it'll take me some time because it's a combination of all that you mentioned and more. In a nutshell, it's my life and the only Way I know. I'm becoming more and more conscious of my being a multidimensional Being Chadley, as many people are now, and it's a learning (relearning) for all of us. It simply doesn't always fit or reduce well into linear intellectual thinking, words, and sentences etc. But we try like crazy don't we?

I think it would only help us all if we each could discribe, as best we can, how and what we experience repeatedly from living this amazing and rare 'process' now. I hope that others going through these same types of experiences will use this thread as the place to share the process and how they've perceived it at the time. Again, I feel that this can only help all of us in many ways. Threads for both brain hemispheres are needed - the intellectual picking apart and analyzing threads AND - threads like this one where people can just express what they've lived and continue to live.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:28 PM
dreamer

Hey lapis, I've found a great way of relearning things really quickly. I was playing around with the idea of oneness for a long while and as i did it slowly proved itself to me in various ways to the point where I am now uncertain whether anyone else exists outside of my own mind like in a dream, which obviously is the case anyway even if we all do exists equally its all in one mind which once realised means its my mind. Anyway getting back to the relearning thing, if this is my mind then that puts me in a degree of influence, ie i am God/dreamer etc so if you were God letting yourself in for this experience wouldn't you have a safety "button" installed in the software, well yes if i am God and i think it then it must be so. So basically when i meditate now I demand of the divine spark within myself that the truth be shown, that the highest good be done etc, knowing that I am everything and the results are amazing. If you know you are God you can demand anything of yourself without embarrassment or guilt, if you are it then what would you deny yourself? If you are everything then you have evry reason to make yourself the best most divine person you can be because your divinity becomes manifest throughout the entire universe, if you only see yourself as one small individual and try to use these ideas for selfish gain it doesn't work and just causes ****e in your life. All you have to do is demand it of yourself, knowing you are god/everything.

LOL if that makes sense.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Guide

Lapis, take all the time you need. No doubt, putting spiritual experience in words only gets more difficult as the depth of one's experiences increase.

I find it interesting that you describe my way of understanding as "intellectual". In reality, my approach is no different than yours in that we both are basing our conclusions on metaphysical or higher dimensional experience. An intellectual approach towards trying to advance understanding spiritual experience and events will yield very little in results.
My understanding comes, just as yours does, with the exploration of our spiritual nature and spiritual world, and the intent to advance and elevate our understanding by increasing the levels of consciousness, or dimensions that we can perceive. Then, after our inner work is done for the day, we may come to this forum where we will attempt to translate experience into words. This forum is an intellictual medium by which we communicate higher knowledge and discovery. As a result, we are all using the same method to express our truth.

Words are difficult to reduce into linear intellectual thinking, abosolutely. But, it is all we have here on the forum and the truth can be represented by words quite well, actually. Otherwise, why did all of the spiritual greats bother teaching volumes worth of information by using words?

HOWEVER, I completely agree that there should be an place to post experiences without the potential for debate. Or should there? Food for thought.

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 07-02-2007, 10:41 PM
dreamer

Chadley, ur so left brain lol.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadley
HOWEVER, I completely agree that there should be an place to post experiences without the potential for debate. Or should there? Food for thought.

not to derail the conversation, but this caught my attetion. It seems to me if someone posts something on an open forum, they're inviting discussion of it by the simple fact that they are putting out there for everyone to read & respond to. If, however, you JUST want to express yourself...a simple website with your views & beliefs would suffice for pondering your own thoughts where others might read them.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 07-02-2007, 10:59 PM
pokeyjo11

Lapis, I agree that it is nice to have a thread where we can just share our experiences about this everchanging process...

There has been a lot of different and sometimes kinda freaky stuff the past couple of years, and I don't always care to explain to those who require an explanation. I have lived through the intellectualizing of my abilities, had them microscoped, regarding my perspective on spirituality YEARS ago, and it gave me nothing like the EXPERIENCES I've had throughout my life, and frankly now I find it very mundane.

I do understand that it is our responsibility to share our experience, strenth and hope with those open and asking for it, but I have no desire to denfend/convince anyone of anything as I truelly believe that everyone has their path, and thats cool! I was always told, lol "you'll know the why when you get there, and then it won't matter..." And seeing the whole tapestry, in glimpses at least, no explanation needed.... just a big goofy smile!!
I understand you are creating a sacred space for all who can relate at whatever level to share and that keeps me from thinking I am completely lala since I found this forum and your thread on ascensionin December.
I knew but it was in the distance, I remember 1987 and several happenings since, and I knew at some level, always, but being able to come here and know esta bien todo,(its all good) well it just makes me more focused on the tasks at hand. Keeps me on board!

I am not even being interested in explaining some of these differences to those who have no basis for how it was for me before.... IMO and no offense to anyone, in only the most unconditional love and that is the same unconditional love that I demand from my interactions. Even If I wanted to, I don't know if I could explain the supposed quantum physics of a fold in space to someone who has no understanding of space. Even simpler and more true.... I do not have a perfect understanding of how electricity works....at least not enough to tell, explain or teach to someone else.... BUT I do know that if I have a new bulb...pay my deposit, and keep my utillity bill current, wiring is sufficient in my home that if I flip a swith..... wala LIGHT!! lol
As I have mentioned before, I do not like labels....I do like the way you say all the labels together.... ie wanderer/crystal/indigo/ect!!! I think that rocks!!! Cuz I find when reading certian sites that I relate to about 80-90 percent, but it is really more complex than even those lovely people putting info out there can really put into written language... my brain starts going so fast.....lol and it is only the unintended limitations that I cannot relate to... Things I have said several times over the past decades, since I was a wee child even... lol
My mother argued with me when I was younger than five, because I hadn't started school, "P, get off your soap box and stop pontificating, no one here is interested in the truth, cannot you ascertain that from your observations" She would also say, "You are not a munk now and this is not tibet, and I will not debate you". Good times!! but long gone, and suprisingly my mother has awoken considerable the past couple of years!! But it had nothing to do with my take on the universe, she is coming into her own I think!... Oh well I can see I have just gone on and on without saying much at all, so thank yall as always, Love and Light! pokeyjo11
Old 07-02-2007, 11:31 PM
pokeyjo11

OMG!!! I truelly did not see MG post RE: "discussion" until I posted....I was so carried away with my "adolecent ego" LOL just typing away!!! LOL and BIG SMILE!!

Not trying to be as ***, just appears that way sometimes...lol!
I guess the gray area assertiveness I am striving for in my previous post IS my experience I AM sharing as IT is unfolding!!! LOL ROPTFLOL!!!

Respectrully trying to participate from a gut level honesty.....just gets all twisted, my apologies to all.....no offense intended at all....

Yes, Dreamer, Rose, Lapis, JayCee, CW, MG, Chadley, ALL LIGHTWORKERS!! EVERYWHERE.... I AM READY TO ROCK THIS WORLD!! WOOHOO!!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Master
pokeyjo11, no offense taken at all! LOL no worries!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 08-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
not to derail the conversation, but this caught my attetion. It seems to me if someone posts something on an open forum, they're inviting discussion of it by the simple fact that they are putting out there for everyone to read & respond to. If, however, you JUST want to express yourself...a simple website with your views & beliefs would suffice for pondering your own thoughts where others might read them.

spot on mother goose imo forums are for healthy and friendly discussions
Old 08-02-2007, 01:46 AM
BLAIR2BE

is friendly sarcasm welcome?
Closed Thread