Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2006, 04:35 PM
purplemint

What is Spirituality?

Why do so many of us look outside of ourselves for answers and guidance?

What are we really searching for?

How will we know when we have found what we are searching for?

Where does spirituality come from and how do you connect to it?

Are we afraid of the connection and if so where does this fear come from?

What is keeping you, if anything, from fully connecting with your sprituality?

Last edited by purplemint : 29-11-2006 at 01:01 AM.
Old 26-11-2006, 11:31 PM
cweiters

Purplement; For me the journey of spirituality begins inside, I feel all is spiritual ALL...... Spirituality to me is the state of infinity, as the number line. I have been afraid because for me some parts of this journey have felt like I was swimming in the ocean without a life jacket, very scary to me.

Many unexplained encounters with ghosts, demon, angels, lost spirits, visions that come true, revelations of truths being revealed to my soul, feeling the thoughts and feeling of others, oh and the dreams just don't stop.

I feel I was born spiritual never lost, no need to be found. My spiritual person is the love I have and feel inside. I find the more I expand my love the more I grow spiritually. It is my opinion these two are directly connected as fire and heat, the more fire the more heat.

[color=#444938]Doubt purplemint pure doubt and fear, has kept me from my full spiritual connection. But not anymore, I am here and this is my new beginning. I can feel my strength emerging with the help and guidance I
Old 26-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account
imo spirituality is a learning journey through life and you don't find the answers til you reach 'home' forgive me i'm tired
Old 28-11-2006, 02:53 AM
purplemint

cweiters,

I love your answer and I too feel that the only thing that stops us in this life time is fear. The more we love and accept ourselves for what perfect Godlike beings we are, all the stronger and deeper the connection grows.
Old 28-11-2006, 08:45 PM
hangloose_island_girl

I absolutely agree
Old 28-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Phoebie

I feel that spirituality is a complete acceptance of all that is. I can't explain it any other way. I am still struggling to find my inner peace. Accepting everything for what it is is a very different way to look at life from what most of us are used to.
Old 29-11-2006, 12:58 AM
purplemint

So many of us live our lives in fear that judgement becomes so easy for us and total acceptance of ourselves is much more challenging Not an easy Journey.
Old 29-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account
that makes sense purplemint
Old 18-12-2006, 03:15 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

It is my understanding/experience that "Spirituality" is the inherent memory resident in ALL things that they were once an undifferentiated absolute and harmonious Whole (we still are, but that's another story).. that the ecstasy and bliss associated with that memory drives the current aspect of the Whole on a journey of return.. it is the interpretations of the memories and the many paths of return that add the brilliant diversity to Life..

The only "illusion" is to seek elsewhere for what is within.. we came into this physical manifestation of the Whole with all the tools we need to return.. paths that have been crafted to assist us on our journies home were crafted by people just like you and me.. "don't walk in the footsteps of others, seek what they sought.. on your own path"..

Be well..
Old 18-12-2006, 03:50 PM
dreamer

Spirituality in my understanding is the search for the stuff that dreams are made of, in so searching one stumbles upon the fact that all is one and is able to enjoy all the fruits this brings. After all when you are asleep you are the dreamer and the dream and what could be a better more empowering explaination of oneness than that!
Closed Thread