Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 17-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Master

The other thing that strikes me is raging imbalance. Where I am, floods. Other parts of the world - drought.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Experiencer
The 'imbalance' might be to do with regional, climatic variations. For instance it's hot, still and sultry in Nairobi at the moment, but blummin madly wild, windy and wet here.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Master

Yes indeed - but the imbalance feels more extreme. May be that is my perception.
Old 18-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Ascender

Finally some warm weather where I am. Tonight we're eating our first pick from the vegetable patch for dinner. Some lettuce and silver beet.
Old 19-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
That's such a coincidence! I live in SE N.S.W too (Wollongong region) and I am experiencing it too.

I mean, it's the middle of November, this is the first day we've had for a week where it hasn't rained, yet I am sitting here, in a dressing gown with the heater on.

How 'bout those floods we got six weeks ago eh? parts of the Illawarra and Shoalhaven were completely submerged and my street was blocked off for days.

Not to mention all my 'good plants' are dying and the weeds are growing faster than I can pull the blighters out.

Thanks for all your comments.

Omg me too har har...

Whats up with the slow maggies? Are they feeling lethargic from the heat? I haven't even been swooped by even one yet and it's almost december, Lazy

Last edited by Gracey : 29-12-2015 at 12:45 AM.
Old 28-12-2015, 01:03 AM
Lepus

Hello,

Lots of bad weather in the United States. Stay safe.

Quills Quiver

Last edited by Lepus : 28-12-2015 at 02:50 AM.
Old 28-12-2015, 07:35 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Very bad storms, high winds and constant rain here, the summer was a wash out, even the hay in the barn didn't make well it was so damp and we've yet to get a day of frost yet this winter.

I'm sure thankful I live half way up a mountain n the water runs on down past us, the lands so water logged the horses can't go out to pasture and are living in stables or the stable yards when its not raining to hard.

The flooding on lower land and in the center of the country is very bad, far far worse than normal.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 29-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator
Rain and wind here too (SW UK) And it is way too warm. Spring flowers starting to bloom, and the grass growing....meanwhile roses (from last summer!) are also in bloom! Blackbird starting to sing. All this happening before the winter solstice, and still like that now. Unheard of in this area. No frost either.
It is the most unusual winter I have ever known. It may well get cold yet. The winter isn't over. But I have never seen these things happening before.
Old 29-12-2015, 06:07 AM
Master
It's sad/bad to hear of all those storms and flooding in England right now...South America as well...and in the Northern Territory of Australia, due to monsoonal troughs.

El Nino is pretty bad one this year.

In Australia, it is late December/early January - mid summer and it's been like an 'English Summer' so far.

I think we've had 2 days in Sydney where it's been over 30 Deg C, but for the past couple of weeks, we've reached temperatures of between 16-23 Deg C...although, I am not complaining. I prefer the milder weather.

Thing is, it's like somebody has drawn a line through the middle of Australia and made another 'tropic' well below the Tropic of Capricorn...above that, we have floods, storms and swollen rivers and below that, there's droughts, bushfires and no water whatsoever...the government should be building more north to south irrigation pipes, like the Snowy Mountains Scheme, but way bigger, so the southern states can benefit from the monsoon rains...

Poor old Lake Menindee has been empty for 4 years...I was glad to go to Broken Hill while it was still full and the township still had water...2,000 kms to the north of it, houses and towns are under water.

Yeah, a 'sunburnt country' of 'droughts and flooding rains'...that's about the size of it, but the weather has been atrocious, unseasonal and totally out of character.
Old 29-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Ascender

I'm only about 3 hours from Sydney, very close to canberra . This summer has been the hottest and driest we've had in a while. I've already got my first couple of red tomatoes and I didn't plant the seedlings until the Caulfield cup (mid October ).
Monsoonal rains in the top end this time of year isn't abnormal or unexpected.