Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 02-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Master
Small UFO appears in pic

Only just noticed this, I took this pic about two years back and there is a small dark sphere over the house roof on the right, top righthand corner.

Is anyone able to blow the image up?

Picture 118.jpg

Last edited by Podshell : 02-03-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: adding txt
Old 02-03-2012, 12:07 PM
b3yond33

It's hard to tell for sure what it is. It could be an authentic ufo but it can just be like a balloon in the air, so...
Old 02-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Master
Yes could just be a balloon, just wondered why I had not noticed it when took foto, would have been moving through air, unless its an advertising blimp that is faced towards camera.
Old 18-03-2012, 07:58 PM
lunarfox

To me, it looks as if an artifact appeared on the lens, or on the film (if it is a film camera.). Not to leave leave out the possibility that this is indeed a UFO. I just seems more like an Unidentified Artifact Object rather. :P
Old 20-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Weird...but hard to tell.

Is that in London?
Old 20-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Gracey

i actually saw a black circle in the air like that one morning. it was silent and moved slow at a 90 degree angle. it came from the direction of the sun. behind it, i got a glance of a metal object. it was close to the ground too. i have no idea what it was, was not an air balloon, i checked none were out that day.
Old 20-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Master
Luna...the camera is digital , when I tried zooming in on the photograph though the dot appeared more pixilated than surroundings.

Suika, no not london, A town in Greater Manchester.

Gracey, you have just reminded me of another sighting I had (could have been a silver balloon but its movements were a bit different) Was taking some finished items to another dept at work and one of the guys I passed pointed up to the sky and among the clouds there was a shiny silver object that appeared to be like a angular object that was slowly rolling over and over in the air.
Old 20-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Suika, no not london, A town in Greater Manchester.

Oh damn, I got it wrong! Well the architecture is so similar, that building looks exactly the same to the ones where I lived in London. Love that tree by the way!
Old 20-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Master
Its lovely isn't it, I didnt get a pic of it in the snow this year, its only a very cheap camera though I am going to get a better one when I get round to it.

Do you know if there is a limit to the attachments/pics you can put on here? there's a red bar when you click on attachments that may suggest a limit, it's new to me this downloading/uploading images.
Old 20-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe there is? I'm unsure, but I am leading towards "there is". You could check up the FAQ section, I remember there was something about Attachments in there. ;)