Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Please help with identifying chakra pitch.

Okay there’s 2 parts to this…

1. I know bowls come with a description, but I decided to download a pitch identifier just to get a more accurate read of what chakra my bowls are supposed to be helping with, but it ended up making me even more confused and not sure what chakras they are at all. I have a metal bowl with a tap note at around 417hz and it sings in 436hz. I also have a quartz bowl that sings at 516hz. My quartz bowl is supped to help with the root chakra, but after looking at several charts I am completely lost.

2. Do bowls need to play at a specific hz to heal a certain chakra? For example I can’t pinpoint what 417hz, 436hz, and 516hz are supposed to be so does that mean they don’t activate any chakras at all? Or is it fine for bowls to be slightly off in pitch?
Old 26-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFelix96
Okay there’s 2 parts to this…

1. I know bowls come with a description, but I decided to download a pitch identifier just to get a more accurate read of what chakra my bowls are supposed to be helping with, but it ended up making me even more confused and not sure what chakras they are at all. I have a metal bowl with a tap note at around 417hz and it sings in 436hz. I also have a quartz bowl that sings at 516hz. My quartz bowl is supped to help with the root chakra, but after looking at several charts I am completely lost.

2. Do bowls need to play at a specific hz to heal a certain chakra? For example I can’t pinpoint what 417hz, 436hz, and 516hz are supposed to be so does that mean they don’t activate any chakras at all? Or is it fine for bowls to be slightly off in pitch?

Crystal Chakra bowls are meant to be played at various notes that reverberate within the notes of music. A,B,C,D,E,F,G. Just like on a piano.

You also could use frequencies to heal as well. Such as 436, and such. I don't know if crystal bowls resonate that way, or if it's the metal bowls that do so. I don't get into frequencies much to give you a better answer.
Old 29-01-2023, 02:54 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFelix96
My quartz bowl is supped to help with the root chakra, but after looking at several charts I am completely lost.

There's no consensus because the actual mechanism of playing with energy centers is intentionally unavailable, that is for a good reason as you can probably imagine lol.

I like the bowls and tuning forks, etc... but that is 1 part of an entire process you will never find outside of an authentic healing center and those usually have to stay under the radar for the time being.

If a person gets into the right state sometimes we can hear the pitch or resonant sound of a energy meridian or conjunction. What I've noticed, as opportunity provided, is that for me you can determine an off balance area because it will sound low or drone sort of. Imagine a pure tone but when blocked it will sound like you're on tranquilizers or something, or even oscillate instead of ring (like a waww waw waw waw sound).

That said, "healing" and "therapeutic" are two different things IMO.
It can be therapeutic to use bowls and forks but that one act doesn't get to the fundamental root of what is wrong. It's definitely better than nothing right? Lol. And anyone who use those things can attest to the therapy aspect at least for sure.

Hopefully that helps to hear.