Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-10-2022, 01:36 PM
Master

10-19-22A Snippet …

The familiar … appeals. The familiar … resonates. That which you already know … you recognize. “I resonate with that … “ simply means you are already familiar with it … but it may be a different wording that catches your attention. It does assist in helping you determine where you “are” on the Path.

To go beyond that always involves the Unknown … and involves a risk.

One of the more interesting perceptions in the human state of consciousness is … when we come across anything new … some new tidbit or concept or principle … we try to pull it down into what we already know. We re-interpret it … bringing it into the already familiar … and therefore … it’s not “new” anymore. We simply add it to an “I already know that” list.

It stops us from truly growing.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 19-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Master

10-19-22B Snippet …

Remember … always remember … as the old but correct statement goes … We don’t see things as they are … we see them as *we* are.

If you see or hear something that you neither agree with nor recognize … that does not make that feature wrong. It just means … you cannot see it … you haven’t experienced the reality of it … you do not see how the puzzle piece fits into the puzzle itself.

I may be very pertinent … a vital step on the path that you *will* eventually have to make if you progress to any real extent … but right now … you can’t “see” it … so you dismiss it.

Sometimes … this just means … take the tidbit and go inside and play with it. Could it be “plugged in” somewhere … just as a test run? What would happen if you did? Would it offer explanations previously unknown to you?

Take some time … to consider. / experiment.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-10-2022, 01:55 AM
Master

10-19-22C …

When I posted the very basic diagram of how the planes are laid out in post #610 on page 61 … I portrayed them as stacked on top of each other almost like pancakes … but that is *not* the case. The levels of consciousness are all contained within the Whole … as a Whole. In other words … all planes / dimensions / states of consciousness are available from anywhere … determined and “separated” if you will … by rates of vibration. Right exactly where you are at this very moment … all levels are available to you … individually.

Vibration determines what you see, hear, feel, know.

Right where you are … right where you are standing / sitting … you are at the center … and all of Existence radiates out from you … you are within it … but you can “see” only what the physical senses can perceive … and inwardly … you can “perceive or understand” only what you’ve trained your inner senses to detect. They too … are limited in what they can perceive by way of the rate of vibration. The only reason you do not know the greater levels is because you have not tuned into the rate of vibration. Physically … you can’t.

You have to do it inwardly … with the psychic bodies … one level at a time … until you get back to Soul Itself.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-10-2022, 02:14 PM
Master

10-20-22A Snippet …

I awoke during the night last night and turned on late-night talk radio for a moment or two. A guest was speaking of consciousness … “local” and “non-local” consciousness … and I thought to myself … “Good Gosh … this guy sounds like the non-duality thread on the forum board.” And so I listened for a while and finally realized … the guest was trying to feature and point out that there are levels of consciousness beyond each individual state of consciousness … and how the differ … what might be found beyond the human state of consciousness … that time-and-space does not make consciousness and that it’s the other way around … etc.

Okay … so he’s over-analyzing everything … as we all tend to do during the “intellectual” stage. To simplify … consciousness is the Ocean we swim in … all of us. Consciousness is the “intelligence” aspect of Divine Spirit. There are other features of Divine Spirit … on down to the Spirit responsible for the Lower Psychic Worlds … but “consciousness” is the water we all swim in … it is certainly “interactive” … and in many ways beyond comprehension. If people have trouble conceptualizing the physical dimension verses the other dimensions … then they will be staggered by pondering that consciousness is responsible for all of it.

Consciousness … is the building block. Consciousness … is the foundation. Consciousness … are the ingredients … the merchandise … the resources … the supplies … the wares … sadly using Lower Psychic Worlds words to “define” Consciousness. It is all possibility. Here in the Lower Psychic Worlds … consciousness could be considered as we consider the atom … from which all else is made.

By the end of the above program … it could have been stated that “we are as we believe ourselves to be.” That is the “local” aspect … and all other possibilities and levels would be “non-local.”

If these terms help you understand … then fine. Make it as foundational and simple as you can. It is our *choices* that make it “difficult” or “complicated.”

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-10-2022, 04:31 PM
Thumbs up

Man, am I ever soaking in and relating to this new area of your writings!
Too many things to agree with and say as always, "Well said!"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Man, am I ever soaking in and relating to this new area of your writings!
Too many things to agree with and say as always, "Well said!"
Well said! I concur.
Old 20-10-2022, 09:54 PM
Master

10-20-22B …

Devise your own scenario where you are lifted up into the night sky … the stars are viewpoints within consciousness … they glitter and sparkle and are endless. Most of the time you choose the specifics of your lifestyle rather quickly … and most innocently. Reincarnation allows for learning and training from birth. Parents, siblings, friends, cultures, religions … all suggest that you believe this way or that. You pick the star that symbolizes “I like doggies and kitties” and keep it close as often as you can. You reach over and pick “I hate vegetables” … and stick to that one for dozens of lifetimes … if not more. Siblings tell you not to go into that dark room because that’s where the boogeyman is. School friends tell you you’re ugly. The design … is clearly … endless. You think the pattern and find evidence to give it even more strength.

YoU pick these specifics … whether you know it or not. There are galaxies of stars / choices to choose from … some because of benefit … many because of caution and apprehension. You can pick and choose the nearby stars in your galaxy for variations on the same theme. They change from incarnation to incarnation.

How long does it take for you to realize that there are Universes beyond your galaxies? That’s similar to realizing that there really *is* an aspect … a facet … of YoU … as an emotional individual … and this is different than the physical. Then on into the mental … and beyond into the subconscious … or that which you are aware of but lying just below consciousness … from past lifetimes buried so deep … it is unnecessary to determine just which lifetime but more important to understand its ramifications.

YoU pick these designs … to live. YoU … can pick others. By their nature … habits and patterns do not give up their strength quickly or easily. The battle is won by focusing on its replacement … and NOT on what you wish to give up. Let the new replace the old through continued focus.

And since you live from the inside out … this new design is orchestrated from within. The more time you spend revising inwardly … the more quickly the old habit cave to the new. It need not be long and laborious. A focused five minutes is worth gold.

The key?

*Live* the new. Give the new scenario life. Feel how exciting it is to live from this new perspective. Give up the “logic and reason” of how to get there … and just design the new pattern as already in effect … inwardly … and then live it … inwardly … play with it … enhance it … provide the “magic” of Life to it … and continue on … coming out and living the outer daily life and quietly perceive how the new habits slowly and quite subtly work their way into your lifestyle. Someday you will say inwardly to yourself … “Hey … I use to behave another way … but now I’m reacting *this* way.”

Keep it going … out into other facets. As the old saying goes … We are what we *believe* ourselves to be. So … believe.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-10-2022, 10:12 PM
Master

10-20-22C …

The only real mystery to consciousness is what lies beyond what we believe to be true. Consciousness is endless in variation and quality … and we give our specific design “life” by constant and consistent focus … attention … belief.

When there is a mountain of “experiences” that supports the validity of a perspective … even if said experiences are those of another … yet we continue to dismiss and disbelieve … that does *not* make it wrong. We simply refuse to allow it to work for and with us. Our blindness … limits us.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 21-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Master

10-21-22A Snippet …

In order for all of this to work … there has to be not only purpose … but the power or ability to make it individually available to each and every one … under any and all circumstances … in all ages … for all ages … large enough to “work for” groups and perceptive enough to “work for” individuals. Nothing could exist without the ability to make this available to … whomever.

What is that power?

It is a focused attitude towards a specific end of choice. An individual can change from poverty to abundance by focus … learning what and how to apply the “rules” for abundance … and the live in abundance. One learns to play the “game” of choice … and then continues in that practice.

This is the “magnetic” quality of Spirit… Divine Spirit or otherwise.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 21-10-2022, 09:30 PM
Master

10-21-222B …

What we “want” … is already “out there.” LIFE shows us It’s abundance everywhere. Happily … it is an abundance of availability and growth. Sadly … it is often manipulated by those who rule us … via all levels … for any ad all purposes.

“Group Think” is not just a handy phrase. We are taught to believe … everything that we know.

To hold “outside” of Group Think … is exhausting … and often dangerous.

One of the more staggering discoveries is that … each individual is *the* point through which abundance … or lack … if that be your choice … flows. This can be for Self … abundance for yourself only … or … for those around you … or even greater. It all depends on how strongly and strictly one holds to the focus of specified abundance.

( I hope to put in a post on “Abundance” next week into BEMB. I’m working on it. )

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -