Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Suspended
Guide

Just a side note to your post zorkchop............

Some souls have incarnated not to learn but to assist, souls incarnate for different reasons.
Old 31-10-2022, 01:10 PM
Master

Consideration 156 …

Ride the Wave …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

It should be no mystery that the Lower Psychic Worlds are completely made up of bells and whistles … glitter an glamour … intrigue … fun and games … each adventure … or set of adventures … all designed to be the latest amusement park ride upon which we would prefer to stay forever.

The facets of study are as numerous as the stars. Look at the list of subjects just in this forum board … all dissected out … ready for entry into the intrigue of it. There is no quick way around or through it. Each and every one of us … including those lofty Masters that have essentially put it all together … have spent seemingly countless lifetimes studying and trying to practice … and become adept at … each of these skills … or parts … or facets … however you wish to define them.

And rightfully so. The Lower Psychic Worlds are fascinating. For the mind … there is nothing better to study … to search … to develop so we can manipulate and control life around us … in these Lower Psychic Worlds. Mind over matter. Work towards changing life around us to suit our preferences … whether material, emotional, or mental.

All of this is a must. Each *will* study and live these practices … leaving them only when they begin to not work the way they use to … or there are questions that are not quite answered if we stay within them. The religions tell how how we should bring everything into an understanding of a God of sorts … God being defined by the set of teachings they reflect … and the philosophies nudge us to understand it all through theory and the mind … and how we can explain everything mentally to minds complete satisfaction. Materialism just lets us stack up the goodies.

There is a “place” for each of these in our lives here in the Lower Psychic Worlds. Nothing can be totally set aside and dismissed. The spiritual path is not a welfare state … so … we must be materially responsible for making our own way in these worlds … wether it be a cave or a mansion. It’s all determined by you. Emotions *will* be felt as we travel these worlds … and they can control us … or we can learn how to deaden them so they don’t affect us as much through various substances or practices … or we can try to turn ourselves into an unfeeling zombie and see where that gets us. It should be no surprise that we each have entertained these approaches many times in our various incarnations.

And we all have chosen to “leave the path” many, many times.

Since everything changes in these worlds … the possibilities are endless. There is *always* something else to study … to try.

I don’t know how many times and in how many ways I have expressed the concept … if you are content … ride the wave. Whatever you are doing … whatever you are studying … if it fulfills you 51% or more … keep it going. There are “tough” days for all of us. Many exclaim that they are deeply blessed and fulfilled … that their lifetime couldn’t get any better … within reason. That … is absolutely fabulous. You’ve earned it. Whatever lies “beyond” you … it can wait. Most of these individuals sense that indeed there is something beyond where they are … but it can wait. I need some R&R … and I’m sure the hammer will drop somewhere down the line … hopefully maybe a hundred lifetimes from now … but at present … I’m doing just fine.

There’s nothing wrong with this. These people are one of the fortunate.

It’s the lifetimes where we are just beginning to really suspect what “lies beyond” … and it would be incredibly handy if we could contend with it all while *not* under duress.

Would it surprise you to know … that much of the Lower Psychic Worlds are designed to drive you crazy … eventually? If they weren’t … everyone would want to stay here forever … which we seem to do anyway. But the worlds are geared to eventually make us *want* to leave. We’ve had enough. There must be deep and sincere passion to move beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds because what is here within them are simply too attractive. To move beyond them … your passion and desire must be great. Few … are ever … at this stage. Many are fed up with it all … few are ready to do what it takes to leave.

And as always … for those that are beginning to have that depth of “desire” … there are the mental teachings to quickly and firmly tell you … desire is bad … bad … bad. And as I said above … we all spend many, many lifetimes becoming numb to it all … drifting through life under whatever definition convinces us to do just that … we can just … “BE” … maybe we can just … *EXIST* … and let it go at that. It’s not so bad. Let the current take us where it will … we might bank off a rock or two … go over a waterfall ( which is kinda fun ) … get into a pool and maybe even an eddy and just … stay there.

Eternity can work either for us … or against us. Everything *does* catch up to us sometime. The only real question is … what conditions / situations will be find ourselves in when it does?

Slowly … and after much struggle … one begins to deeply suspect that the real control of issues and problems while here in the Lower Psychic Worlds cannot be done while remaining within them. If an individual wishes to use the basic principle of gaining an overview of the issue so a greater perspective may be reached … the only way to do that is to leave the Lower Psychic Worlds and enter the Pure God Worlds … the “dividing line” being Sat Lok … the Atma Lok … etc. … and this area can offer everything necessary to do just this.

And again … no one enters the Pure God Worlds without being taken there by one who has been “there” and beyond … mostly an authentic Master … not a self-professed master within the Lower Psychic Worlds. This is why so many have met with empty promises in past lives … and perhaps in current lives. An authentic Master is *not* out to control you nor to run your life for you. An authentic Master will simply tell you … “If you sincerely want to get “there” … then you need to do this.” This same authentic Master will be able to meet you on the inner planes and take you one exploratory journeys to get acquainted with dimensional life. He will rarely if ever do for you what you must learn to do for yourself.

Most lower world guru’s are immersed in the mind … promote mastery of the mind … and therefore will never get you beyond the mind. Since they have rarely if ever been out of the Lower Psychic Worlds … they will make up scenarios that sound fanciful and authentic about entering those far zones. Most of them have no better idea on where to look to “get out” of the Lower Psychic Worlds than you do.

More next Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 31-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Ok...I will only comment..."Ain't that the truth."
You are doing a great service here, Z, even bringing these subjects UP!
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Master

Thanks.

I try … I offer.

Things might get a little spotty with the holidays coming up … but I’ll continue for the probable future.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 01-11-2022, 05:39 AM
Master

Zorkchop, whilst your comments are interesting, can you give us an “in a nutshell” Version of them?
Old 01-11-2022, 12:51 PM
Master

Redchic12 … I’ve been asked a number of times to greatly shorten up my posts. Time grows short for many on this planet … myself included … and I want to take the time to get as much of what I can offer into the board.

Since the advanced steps into the Far Country involve seeing LIFE as the Whole that IT is … there is no nutshell version. An ardent student is willing to study … amongst other attribute.

But there *is* a much short version of any of my posts … including this one … and that is …

Go inside and figure it out.

That’s much easier … and shorter … yes ?

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 01-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Master

I'm already doing that.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Master

Most excellent. I sincerely accept and embrace that.

Other people may not be.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Master

Considerations 157A …

Nothing is automatic …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

One of the great lessons to learn can at first be considered to be very elementary … but turns out to be quite illuminating in its more broad understanding. It takes very little observation to learn that everyone has a different opinion about most everything. It’s easy to believe … that everyone else thinks and believes along the same lines within rather narrow variations … that we each individually do. We often personally feel that all others are more-or-less “like us.” Though we might tend to accept that this is just slight difference among individuals because of personal quirks … this more often than not turns out NOT to be the case.

Truth be known … in the beginning … nothing is automatic. I mean this in a literal sense. Everything is learned … everything learned has a starting point and is built upon forever. All levels of all facets … all depths of all topics … all perceptions and understandings of life around us … all learned … one step at a time.

Is it any wonder that the path takes so long?

About the only thing that could be “automatic” in the Lower Psychic Worlds is decay … or death … as the progression from birth / manifestation … to maintenance or continuation … to death / decay … is the way of life in these worlds. The only way to stay out of decay is to constantly and continuously re-design … or revise … or build / develop forward … which is why I often bring that approach up. To always “build forward” is to take great steps in staying ahead of the game.

If one “does nothing” … decay will follow … eventually. An old maxim … Much gathers more … loss leads to greater loss. In many cases … “doing nothing” leads to greater loss. It’s not my call to make. Divine Spirit will do that.

Since everything is learned … one of the facets that Soul all share … is potential. All … have potential. All … do learn … eventually … at their own pace and interest.

As stated above … everything comes from some previous state … and is developed. This gives rise to the old adages of “As above so below” or “As the inner goes the outer.” We learn from the inside out … via the senses of the physical body … sight and hearing being the predominant facets. Every finer detail of every facet is learned from the bottom up … so to speak. Simple observation does not mean that we learn anything from said observation. We learn … when we learn.

Mind will constantly gather data and analyze / compare / judge / define towards what we each believe to be the “better” outcome.

Perception … is a facet of consciousness. So is intuition … so is clarity … so is depth of … so is recognition or realization. In the beginning … how many lifetimes do we spend in being manipulated and conditioned by opinion and authority.

Slowly we realize … that negativity closes or narrows the consciousness while positive words enlarges. We begin to choose. It is not a quick process until one desires and develops the passion to intentionally re-design … through revision. Building on this premise … we additionally learn that a wandering mind dissipates consciousness while narrowness of focus builds or enlarges.

Additionally … we discover that when and if we choose to drift … with little intentional design to our lives … the path in front of us disappears into an endless sea. We learn to to care … we just ride with the current … and this turns out to be a necessary stage in development. One can spend hundreds of lifetimes just letting life happen around them … but Soul was not created to play such a vague or incapable role in LIFE. This takes a while to learn. If we sit in silence and wait … very little will happen considering growth or development.

Second part tomorrow.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Master

Considerations 157B …

Nothing is automatic … Part 2 …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

LIFE is continual succession of opportunities. We take advantage of them … or we don’t. It is always … our choice. Sadly … most are blind to these opportunities as we constantly perceive through the habitual choices of mental habits and viewpoints. We tend to see things as they seem … via these habits … and not as they *are.*

So very much of our valuable learning is to discover new ways to use old data or information. We have been told the same basics forever … different words to convey the same concept making it appear new or unfamiliar. It is often NOT a matter of discovering new or secret information … it is more a matter of building beyond what we know or accept to be true at the moment. When considering such developments … if our new premise restricts or confines … it could be considered s suspect. If it enlarges or broadens … it just might be beneficial. To test it out in our daily life can offer constant adventure.

The best place to start … is right where you are … now. One can question or ponder … “IF” what I believe about so-and-so came from a higher stance … or principle … what would that higher principle be? It goes back to the blueprint analogy … and individual idea is developed and finally put on paper and then materials are gathered and the item is constructed. Where are you in your own personal beliefs using this approach? Take small possibilities … choose the better for actual probabilities … and test them out … quietly … without fanfare.

The old adage of “walking into greater consciousness” isn’t that far-fetched. Using the above … or any related approach … one can sense how building into the greater is viable and valuable. Even the act of “pretending” is a viable approach. Pretend … with enough belief … will become real in your world. It is wise to use common sense and not pretend to be a millionaire when that lifestyle is clearly out of reach … but … the step of pretending can be a great preliminary step … depending on where Divine Spirit wishes to lead.

Words … are cheap. Reading words … using words … saying words … are cheap. The human state of consciousness has the uncanny ability to procrastinate. The magic comes in DO-ing … designing the inner acts and actions at first … and letting them build into your outer life on its own time frame. The pace of life is much slower on the physical. New designs can take weeks, months, or years to come about … and in that waiting game comes fabulous lessons of stamina, patience, persistence, focus, discipline, determination … all these … and more.

In the end … these are the true lessons to be learned. Dismissing all outer events that tell you your goal is foolish and will never happen … and holding to your inner design no matter what … will take you far in all areas of life … on all planes of existence.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Last edited by zorkchop : 08-11-2022 at 03:18 PM.
Closed Thread