Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2021, 02:50 PM
Master

Index One … 1 - 30 … Forum Post #
Index Two … 31 - 60 Forum Post #

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

- - Con 31 … Post 90 … Soul 1
Con 32 … 91 … Soul 2
- - Con 33 … Post 92 … Soul 3
Con 34 … 93 … Soul 4
- - Con 35 … Post 95 … Soul 5
Con 36 … 97 … Soul 6
- - R&C 6 … Post 103
Con 37 … 106 … Back to Basics
- - Con 38 … Post 116 … In the Beyond
Con 39 … 120 … Formative Years
- - Con 40 … Post 121 … Formative Years 1B
Con 41 … 122 … What Holds Your Attention
- - Con 42 … Post 125 … Five Level Schoolroom
Con 43 … 132 … Protect the Core
- - Con 44 … Post 137 … It’s a Trap
Con 45 … 145 … Why Do This?
- - Con 46 … Post 154 … Unfair Crossroads
Con 47 … 159 … Rubber Band Scenario
- - Con 48 … Post 160 … Send and Receive
Con 49 … 161 … Conventional to Sublime
- - Con 50 … Post 163 … Gatherings 1
Con 51 … 164 … What is a Master
- - Con 52 … Post 165 … Inner Speech
Con 53 … 166 … Hall of Los
- - Con 54 … Post 178 … Hall of Los 2
R&C 9 … 180 … Enhancement
- - Con 55 … Post 184 … Overview 1
Con 56 … 186 … Overview 2
- - Con 57 … Post 189 … Overview 3
Con 58 … 193 … Overview 4
- - Con 59 … Post 197 … Overview 5
Con 60 … 200 … The Masking Factor

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 18-03-2021, 03:00 PM
Master

Considerations Sixty-One …

Use the Old in New Ways …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

The approach of mind as to what goes on around the individual is to use the tools of analysis / dissection / categories / definitions / labels / comparisons / etc … and as has been stated before … it is designed and necessary for mind to do so to keep track of what goes on around us in our outer life … and … as we come to find out later … in our “inner” life as well. In these lower psychic worlds one must become aware of and compare one experience to another so that one might learn from ones past actions … inwardly or outwardly.

Mind may want to believe that there is some secret web site … or some hidden book that will spell it all out and you just have to follow the instructions on page XYZ and you’ll attain enlightenment. Only the fact that you have “yet to discover it” is what’s holding you back.

Most people gain a high degree of information from reading … or currently … watching videos. Mind believes that if it can just uncover or find that one secret, well-hidden tidbit of information … that all the mysteries will be solved … that one guru … that one web site … and then all the puzzle pieces will slide into place and voila … enlightenment.

I am *not* making light of this … and yet … this is *not* the case. The step is totally mystifying and frightening to mind … yet totally understandable to Soul.

A hint is discovered when one realizes if one does not use the “approaches” of analysis / dissection / comparisons / etc. … what does that leave you? If you cannot analyze / dissect / etc … then what *can* you do?

You begin to get a glimpse of how and what it is to live in the Pure God Worlds.

So much of the information that circles around us … adepts, gurus, savants, and teachers have given us the same basic information forever. There is *very* little that is “new” … it is just worded differently. For the most part … the mental areas bottleneck at the top of the Etheric Plane and disappear into a Void … the infamous Void so often spoken of … that area of “nothing-ness.” Since mind cannot go into the Pure God Worlds … it piles up on itself. Where else is mind to go?

Mind often resolves all of this by resorting to “stopping itself” … stopping the mind … stopping thought … and believes that this will actually advance the individual.

It’s a great relief, a fabulous vacation so to speak … and getting control of the mind is certainly something that we each have to work at and will gain … but it is just another tool in the toolkit.

The accumulation of mental information is effective in the mental realms … which is certainly foundational in the psychic worlds. Spiritual knowledge is properly concerned with Soul Itself and Its relationship to the unseen forces around it … Divine Spirit … as opposed to Spirit … which is the “energy” we all understand and its composed of both positive and negative elements or facets. Use whatever wording you wish to keep this concept understandable to yourself.

The most valuable and useful perspectives are those which use “old” information in “new” ways. We begin to stretch the basics … and find out these are often the keys … but they are springboards … stepping stones … and we slowly uncover and discover their “hidden” meaning … that which is beyond the outer written word.

How is anyone supposed to know what is “there” in the Pure God Worlds … beyond the mental realms. You’ve never been there. Few have personal experience of it. The farther you personally go … the fewer are able to offer suggestions and guidance.

The long training of Soul via the psychic bodies readies it for the steps ahead. One slowly raises your vibration until you are able to enter into the upper realms where direct contact with Divine Spirit … this limitless intelligence and power … a Force … not an energy … is possible. Until then … you are developing the mental abilities and viewpoints.

By the time one steps into the true home of Soul … in the Pure God Worlds … one has gained enough mastery over the lower bodies and has begun to practice the ability to perceive and live in these more pure worlds. At this point … one is pretty much on their own. Authentic Masters have led the way but now step back to allow for these new discoveries to develop and a new lifestyle to unfold. It is clearly a different approach … and certainly can be of vastly different “reasons” or services to LIFE IT-self.

Divine Spirit recognizes those that IT *can* work with. We are again back to the principle of … it is not a question of the individual letting Spirit into their life … but but a matter of Divine Spirit letting the individual into IT’s “life” because the individual has become so much a working part of IT … that Divine Spirit cannot overlook the effort.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

No one can hold onto the old ways and expect the new ways to have any real impact. It is one facet of the old saying … “A divided house cannot stand.”

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 22-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Master

Consideration Sixty-Two …

Reality 1A …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

What is … Reality?

Some have wondered just what “Reality” is and I often wonder just what they are asking about. It could be a specific “reality” about a specific area or issue or condition or principle … or … it could be the overall “reality” of Existence. So … I am going to take a stab at this … and hopefully cover all the basics … albeit in a rather general, generic way.

Reality is like a progressive yardstick that holds differing meanings from the differing levels … all “grouped” by rate of vibration. How can anyone use words to lay all of this out? So many religions and philosophies use so many words for the same level of awareness … and as if that is not bad enough … they hijack words from a “higher” level of awareness and use it to denote a “lower” level of awareness. Again … this is no critical judgment.

Have you ever played or read of the game where 10-20 ( or more) people sit in a circle and the first person is silently given a phrase or statement and that statement is then whispered to the next person … and the next … and by the time it gets to the final person … it has been completely reworked?

Imagine what has happened whispering such learnings from lifetime to lifetime … or hearing some teachings from a “savior” and then carrying them on out to the public over time … or having to “code” the teachings in words that are not easily understood because of public persecution … and more … much more.

I am going to try again to lay out a basic outline … or yardstick … which is a basic term I like use because a “yardstick” suggests a progression … and discovering Reality is just that … discovering the progression of LIFE and Existence … a measure in rate or degree of vibration … a level or depth in consciousness or awareness. Anyone can use any of these terms to carry meaning … but I tend to choose generic terms that pertain to … the generic. For me … it works. If I have to define and categorize … it loses meaning.

All of Existence and Reality and LIFE begins in a Central Core … at a Hub or radial point. I like to use the term Fountainhead. I try not to use names as used by the various religions because that invites comparisons. Again … I am trying to stay generic. The overall design is much like our solar system … but is on an incomprehensible scale. It is one of those “things” that one should just accept that it “IS” … and let it go at that. Mind will chew on this forever.

This Core … this Center … this Fountainhead is not an entity … nor a being. In a sense … it is a complete Existence in and of ITSELF … and I have not yet been to said Fountainhead so I cannot speak from direct experience but I have caught glimpses and have heard various whisperings / teachings.

During various periods, eons, eras, or ages … this Fountainhead chooses to throw off IT’s own Essence … much like we throw off our own aura … and this is the pure Divine Spirit of which everything else gains its substance and life … including Soul. At this point this Divine Spirit is pure … of positive vibration or quality only … and this Divine Spirit is of an intelligent nature … which is the make-up of what we call consciousness … and this Divine Spirit is certainly the wellspring of power … pre-energy … still of positive quality only.

From the various previous yuga’s … and I know this term is used in other religions but it carries the idea of a vast, vast period of time or a cycle of ages … beyond time actually since “time” does not exist in the Pure God Worlds … but … I’ve gotta use some word to carry the concept.

From the various previous yuga’s where some Souls have advanced enough to offer themselves as a hierarchy to set forth and keep all of this going … this Divine Spirit radiates from the center and is passed or stepped down through various levels … some of this has been discussed in other posts … leaving the Center as Sound … ( In the beginning was the Word … ) … and as Light … and continuing away from the center as a pure Essence at various rates carrying the abstracts of pre-existence as we understand it here in the lower psychic worlds. There is no “form” here … there is no “thing” here. This is an intangible, ethereal abstract as yet undesignated for any specific “thing” or manifestation … other than Itself. This is the LIFE Essence … radiating out from the Center … getting farther and farther away from the Center but directed and focused through the various “Lords” or “Gods” if you will … within each dimension or plane … for the purpose of carrying out Existence as it radiates out from the Center.

It can be said that there are eleven or so known, accepted planes or dimensions … although there is reportedly more beyond. If you get “beyond” … my hats off to you. There are four in the lower psychic worlds … physical / astral / causal / mental and etheric are often combined … the 5th Plane being the True Home of Soul and the first or “lowest” in the Pure God Worlds … and then more above.

The lower worlds have been discussed before. Next time I will put a bit more about pure spirit … Divine Spirit … and of the level of Spirit in the lower worlds … before continuing in somewhat of a comprehensive overview again.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

The expansion of consciousness can only take place after you are put into new conditions of learning. Until then … you tend to think you know what point the Master / Divine Spirit is driving at … but the pulse of Truth is missed. How can we know what we don’t know? Thus … when Truth steals up on cats paws … we are caught off guard. If we DiD see the Truth near us … we would push it away. Why? Because of its ordinary nature. The recognition of Truth is an individual thing … for hardly two people will ever see it in the same perspective.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 22-03-2021, 02:18 PM
ImthatIm

This below quote has jumped out at me.( from Consideration 61)

Quote:
One slowly raises your vibration until you are able to enter into the upper realms where direct contact with Divine Spirit … this limitless intelligence and power … a Force … not an energy … is possible.

Especially "...a force ... not an energy"
I think after looking at the definitions of the words (force vs. energy) I believe I understand,
though an extended explanation from you would be kindly appreciated.Thnx

There is a point where one realizes they are not messing with something
that can be manipulated. Divine Spirit does force. Though with a Divine Love.
So it is a force, I see that.
Old 22-03-2021, 02:26 PM
''During various periods, eons, eras, or ages … this Fountainhead chooses to throw off IT’s own Essence …
much like we throw off our own aura..''

I think we can all picture this...but, hahaha, I've never 'thrown off' my own aura....
that one I didn't get.

Fountainhead is a good word.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2021, 03:12 PM
ImthatIm

zorkchop
I thank you for spending this time putting all of this down.
It truly has been a pleasure reading so far.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Master

Replies and Clarifications Ten …

Energy as we know it needs two aspects … actually three. It needs a positive, a negative, and a neutral element … the “empty space” within the atom. It is the activity between these elements that makes for the “energy” as we know it.

A Force … is one-sided … so to speak. Divine Spirit … admittedly by other names as long as this “definition” is part of any other name being used … a Force is only positive energy … and is the … force … the pre-energy … the building blocks of energy … a Force is just a Living Force … which is a term I often like to use to myself to acknowledge just what this Divine Spirit is all about. It is an active, building life force. I keep on going back to that description. Maybe … it is the vitality of all of LIFE. A generated active power that gains its movement ( and existence ) from the generating source … and not from the activity of the elements … such as with the atom.

The “movement” comes from the Fountainhead exuding it in the first place. It is emitted … emanated … radiated … however you wish to term it. The movement is given to it immediately as it is radiated outward to begin the creation of Existence itself.

Mizz H … I try to mix the words up a bit so I … and others … don’t get locked into using one word for this and that … although that wouldn’t really be all that detrimental. You and I … heck … our “aura” is just … “there.” We don’t work at expressing it. Expressed would be a good word.

Maybe I should just stick to “emit” or “radiates.”

Mind will dance with all of this anyway.

Maybe I’ll put in a bit more about all of this on Thursday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

There would be “force” everywhere … us pushing something … a car hitting a wall … hitting a tennis ball … etc. Something provides the pressure or activity to put the force / movement in play. The Fountainhead exudes this Force as the “activity” behind all of LIFE and Existence.

Divine Spirit is not “love” in and of IT-self. Divine Spirit would be the active LIFE expression … the “substance” or “essence” that gives life to everything else. Love … would be what designs it … or develops it … or takes it from the generic Force that IT is … into a more specific or particular “thing.” Love is the “attracting” aspect that brings the Force into the “next step” of manifesting into what’s necessary to continue to create … whatever.

It’s easier to understand the more you “back up” and get to the starting point. Even the abstracts … such as courage or forgiveness or patience … all have the same life force behind them but … due to like attracts like … enough of this force comes together to make the abstract we know as courage, etc.

The catalyst … the motivation … the incentive … the stimulant … from the generic to the specific … from just a generic Force into everything else … is what the “lower Gods” of the Pure God Worlds bring about.

Try to back up to the very beginning Center … and realize … that even with courage … there would have to be a Force … a generic Force … and then “bravery” would be added to it … or designed or developed from the generic force into courage, etc. All these would be swirling in the Pure God Worlds until they get to the 5th Plane … where actual “form” begins … and then down into the lower psychic worlds … where matter, energy, space, and time dictate what we experience here.

Hope this helps.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 22-03-2021, 03:26 PM
ImthatIm

yes.
That helped. Pre-energy. I like that.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:34 PM
Oh, I get it - yeah man, I'm emitting my aura all over the place!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Master

I just added a bit in the clarifications post above. It may help a bit.
Closed Thread