Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2022, 12:39 AM
''....And yet to the contrary, God himself promotes and
uses evil by his own accord.
He lied for instance when he told Adam and Eve that if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge of good & evil
that they would die and of course they did not!'' -You said.

No He didn't lie...they were now subject to physical death and they did die; as do all their offspring now.

'' Our history has shown no genuine love coming from "God"!'
I would disagree.

If this is the way you reason some things...I think it is faulty or another way to say, ''I'm not trusting it''.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2022, 01:51 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No He didn't lie...they were now subject to physical death and they did die; as did and do all their offspring.
'' Our history has shown no genuine love coming from "God"!'
I would disagree.
If this is the way you reason some things...I think it is faulty or another way to say, ''I'm not trusting it''.
He "did" lie because Adam and Eve didn't die but instead they're minds opened after haven been enlightened by the snake in the garden of eden! I brought this up in prior post so you must have missed it where i bring this up in regards to On the Origins of the World!

There is no genuine love coming from the being i call Yaldaboath, En.ki, Lucifer or Krishna for the most part. For one En.ki created us as a temporary species so that he can create the New Atlantis which has been established for the last two hundred forty-six years here in the US! It is in a part of the ancient texts where Lucifer warns his creations after having a change of heart after wanting to cause a flood because he wanted to save as many of his beloved creations (us) as possible. Nothing can be further from the truth, its an inversion!

Yaldaboath/Lucifer gave us amnesia, created evil and has even taken council with evil. He also created the soul grid that surrounds our blue planet and created the artificial soul which is a mock up of spirit. He created death and he "is" the first lie! He also is the first sin when he announced to his offspring ,angels and demons saying to them;

"I am God and there is no other God but me!"

Yaldaboath (God) is working together "with" Belias (Satan) against humanity and he nor his other archons are our benefactors! So not only is there no proof of Gods love for us he has shown the exact opposite of love like history has shown and like a true narcissistic father but he will sacrifice us as a soul group in his attempt to become king the universe..This of course has to do with the battle of armageddon ie end times! The truth may hurt at first but when you see things for what they are it doesn't become so bad and we can see the bigger picture!

God doesn't love his creations (us) but he certainly can and "will" use us...

I dont quite understand your last comment, what do you mean reason? How can i be faulty for sharing my truth? You are free to disagree with me partially or as a whole and its your every right to do so, i always say to people don't take my word for it and do your own additional research into a topic or subject. If what i say resonates then take that and discard the rest. My conclusions are based on a number of factors and a mix of a number of things.

Im sorry you dont trust "it? Rather you don't trust what im saying because what could "it" be referring to? I'm a spirited being having a 3-D experience as you are and as most people on the planet are. Just know that i am not against you nor is my message a harmful one. In the end everyone has his or her own path and that is to be respected! )

Last edited by Ghaleon : 22-11-2022 at 02:38 PM.
Old 22-11-2022, 07:47 AM
Guide

This thread look's very interesting. When i have time, I shall digest it all and form my own opinions.
We all have differing opinions on what is to be, in fact what is to be is different for all of us,according to our own beliefs.
What sits right to each individual is the right way to go.
Old 22-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
...Im sorry you dont trust "it? Rather you don't trust what im saying because what could "it" be referring to? I'm a spirited being having a 3-D experience as you are and as most people on the planet are.
Just know that i am not against you nor is my message a harmful one. In the end everyone has his or her own path and that is to be respected!
I know you mean no harm. :)

But I will put an official Disclaimer: This thread is all opinion.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-11-2022, 12:47 AM
Ghaleon

I would like to bring to everyone's attention that after my disclaimer and next post.

Disclaimer:

Everything i have posted in this thread are based off my own experiences and conclusions and should not be taken as anyone elses. My conclusions are my own which are based on and a mix of truth, hypothesis, some theories, facts, insights and opinions with a number of other factors which draws me to my conclusions. I do not claim to know the whole truth or have all the answers and it up to each individual to use discernment and not take my word for it but do they're own additional research to determine whether they agree with me either partially, as a whole or not at all and it is every individuals right to do so.

I am not a guru, spiritual teacher or looking for a following. i merely wanted to share what can essentially be known as hidden earth history or the history that hasn't been told in a greater capacity. I am not the only one to do this and we "all" are in this together to put pieces of the puzzle together which is more important than finding truths! Question "everything" even all that i have presented here. My truth should not be taken as anyone else truth and a individual should take what resonates and discard the rest.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 23-11-2022 at 02:15 PM.
Old 23-11-2022, 01:35 AM
Thank you, Ghaleon. :)

Now this is MY opinion...when someone means no harm ---great.
But, it does not mean they do not cause any!
When they say something like - God is not love or loving and is a liar....that, to ME, does cause harm.
( In the form of confusion, disillusionment, possible despair and so on.
Not everyone is emotionally or mentally stable here.)
Esp. when they have NO direct experience to come from that God is, indeed, nothing other than Pure Love
and Caring and Compassion and Bliss.

You said: '' My conclusions are based on a number of factors and a mix of a number of things.''
But, was one factor your own direct, personal experience of God Himself
or from other people's words from 1000s of years ago ...people
who did not know what a germ was or where the Sun went when it disappeared?

PS I am in the city you are hearing about (Nov 2022) regarding the latest shooting in America. (Ref Club Q, in CO.)
I am acutely aware of what horrible propaganda, despair and disillusionment can do.

Words are powerful things.
Have your ideas and conclusions in your own brain...fine...spreading them?
A whole other thing. IMO.

Rem, I began this with a Thank you. I mean it.

Old 24-11-2022, 05:39 AM
Master

Methinks the garden of eden and Adam and Eve is probably a metaphor to make the situation more easily understood.
Something like Jesus' parables so to speak.

Just a thought.
Old 24-11-2022, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Methinks the garden of eden and Adam and Eve is probably a metaphor to make the situation more easily understood.
Something like Jesus' parables so to speak.
Just a thought.
Well, a wise thought.

Some Yogis say that the fruit that was forbidden in the 'garden' was s.e.x;
in the middle of the nervous system that looks like an upside down 'tree'.
Once they partook of that their entire vibration lowered...no more creating children divinely as the original plan---
nope, bare children like the animals now!
I've posted this many times, but it's never accepted. *shrug*
Centuries of believing this tall tale? I dunno.

Old 24-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Master

Yeah I’ve heard that take on it before and it does sound likely BUT if we weren’t meant to have sex
then you have to ask yourself WHY give us the sex organs in the first place?
Old 24-11-2022, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Yeah I’ve heard that take on it before and it does sound likely BUT if we weren’t meant to have sex
then you have to ask yourself WHY give us the sex organs in the first place?
And it has been asked forever ---WHY on earth place a 'tree with forbidden fruit' in 'the Garden' ?
I mean - it's like placing a sharp thing in their sandbox...they were innocents.
God's first children that He visited...I mean as the story goes.
Other cultures have entirely other stories...there's no Adam and Eve.

I may google that question and see what the theological scholars and
metaphysical 'giants' have said.

Does Ra say anything? Bashar? Did Jesus in ACIM? Did St. Germain to someone?
How about an Eastern guru?
But, then I'd start another Thread on the different Creation theories.
Unless you do first!

Closed Thread