Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-03-2023, 02:56 PM
Knower

chakra exercises

Hello everyone. I am currently engaged in writing a book on the chakra system. In this book I provide 14 exercises hoping that at least one would demonstrate to the reader the reality of the chakra system. However, I have not tested it against very many people. Feel free to follow the exercises and if you would like, report here which ones were effective at generating some sort of symptom as evidence that it worked. I also intend to incorporate responses in the back of the book. Thank you!

14 chakra system exercises:

Think of something that you need. Articulate it in your mind in sentence form. For example, say to yourself: “I need X”. Next, articulate in your mind in a step by step fashion, what you are going to do in order to acquire whatever it is you need. Visualize performing those steps as you say them to yourself. This should produce a feeling in the area of the tailbone. Possible symptoms: heat.

2. Imagine that you are in the middle of a war zone and you are trying to ensure the survival of a small helpless child. Try to feel the sense of responsibility of having to protect and provide for this child. Now imagine, while motivated with a sense of responsibility and duty, going out into the dangerous environment to find and bring back food, or medicine.
This should produce the feeling of empowerment in the area of the tailbone. Possible symptoms: heat and/or a sense of a surge of energy.

3. Think of a person you want to attract. If you are taken, or married, think of your significant other. Articulate the intent: “I want to attract X”. Next, articulate in your mind in a step by step fashion what you are willing to do in order to attract that person. Visualize performing those steps as you say them to yourself.
This should produce a feeling or sensation in the area of the pelvis. Possible symptoms: heat.

4. Imagine you are hosting a social gathering. You look around and notice that the energy in the room is subdued and quiet. Since everyone has arrived in response to your invitation, you realise it your responsibility to make sure your guests are happy. Feel the sense of responsibility to entertain. Imagine interacting with people, making them laugh and engaging in activities to lighten the mood, and ensure everyone has fun.
This should produce the feeling of empowerment in the area of the pelvis. Possible symptoms: heat and/or a sense of a surge of energy.

5. Think of something that you want. Articulate it in your mind in sentence form. For example, say to yourself: “I want X”. Next, articulate in your mind in a step by step fashion, what you are going to do in order to acquire whatever it is you want. Visualize performing those steps as you say them to yourself.
This should produce a feeling or sensation in the area of the solar plexus. Possible symptoms: heat.

6. Imagine you are at work, attending a meeting. A specific problem is being addressed, and everyone agrees on the solution. However, the responsibility of the project has not yet been assigned to anyone. Imagine that you are wanting to accept responsibility and you volunteer yourself. Imagine proceeding to complete different tasks until the job is done.
This should produce a feeling or sensation in the area of the solar plexus. Possible symptoms: heat and/or a sense of a surge of energy.

7. Think of someone you would want to fall in love with you. If you are taken, or married, think of your significant other. Articulate it in your mind in sentence form. For example, say to yourself: “I want X to fall in love with me”. Next, articulate in your mind in a step by step fashion, what you are going to do in order to make yourself loveable to that person. Visualize performing those steps as you say them to yourself.
This should produce the feeling or sensation in the area of the chest. Possible symptoms: heat.

8. Think of a loved family member: a spouse, child, parent, etc. Imagine taking responsibility to love the person you chose for this exercise, by performing kind gestures and deeds.
This should produce a feeling or sensation in the area of the chest. Possible symptoms: heat and/or a sense of a surge of energy.

9. Think of something that you want yourself to do. Articulate it in your mind in sentence form. For example, say to yourself: “I want myself to do/accomplish X”. Next, visualize yourself engaging and completing the task you assigned to yourself.
This should produce the feeling or sensation in the area of the throat. Possible symptoms: heat.

10. Imagine that you have the entire day to yourself. You look around at your house or your room and notice that everything is a mess. Imagine accepting responsibility upon yourself to get up, and get active. The house isn’t going to clean itself. Motivated with this responsibility, imagine doing various cleaning activities until the house or room is clean.
This should produce a feeling or sensation in the area of the throat. Possible symptoms: heat and/or a sense of a surge of energy.

11. Think of a project you would like to accomplish. Articulate it in your mind in sentence form. For example, say to yourself: “I want to accomplish X”. Next, articulate in your mind in a step by step fashion, what you need to do in order to accomplish this project. Visualize performing those steps as you say them to yourself.
This should produce the feeling or sensation in the area of the forehead. Possible symptoms: heat.

12. Imagine that every morning before you leave the house for work, you forget your wallet or purse. Finally one day, you resolve to not allow it to happen again. You do this by making sure that when you wake, you direct your undivided attention to every action made. With your attention focused, you are able to recall your need to grab your wallet or purse. Imagine actions or objects of importance that need attention before leaving for work. Imagine pausing at different times in order to ensure that nothing is forgotten.
This should produce a feeling or sensation in the area of the forehead. Possible symptoms: heat and/or a sense of a surge of energy.

13. Think of a project you would like to accomplish. Articulate it in your mind in sentence form. For example, say to yourself: “I want to accomplish X”. Next, articulate in your mind in a step by step fashion, how you are going to budget your time in order to ensure it is accomplished before a certain deadline. Visualize performing those steps and at specific times, and finally accomplishing the task at its deadline.
This should produce the feeling or sensation on the top of the head. Possible symptoms: heat.

14. Imagine you have a busy day with multiple appointments and activities planned. Imagine that you have decided that you are going to make sure that you don’t miss even one scheduled activity or appointment. Imagine walking with a sense of vigilance, and the desire to remain mindful of the time. Imagine at least four appointments, at each designated time for the appointment you promptly show up on time.
This should produce a feeling or sensation on the top of your head. Possible symptoms: heat and/or a sense of a surge of energy.
Old 25-04-2023, 05:57 AM
Newbie ;)

new here.
i found the chakra system by feeling it.
what i mean is i developed a sensitivity to the body energy by practice and then with time and practice i can feel the flows of the chakras. for me it is a sensation. now i can move the flows around a little by will.
I read most of your practice's and the seem to focus on the emotional connection i think, i cant see it here in this reply box. maybe include some practice for the more tactile people who are interested.
as i said im new here and its late where i am waiting on the drowsy so i can toddle off. also no offense meant in any way.
Old 26-04-2023, 05:18 PM
Knower

The chakra system serves as the interface between the individual, and the outside world. It coaxes us into behaviors necessary for our survival. Our Chakra system does this by using the incentive of desire and emotion. For example: We seek survival and conditions of comfort, because we desire to. The survival instinct is implanted within us through the root chakra. Likewise, we seek to procreate and have children because we desire sex. This desire is implanted within every individual through the second chakra. Each chakra is indeed associated with specific emotions, and desires. In addition, every chakra is programmed to fascilitate our growth and development by teaching us to take responsibility for ourselves, and for others. Our chakra responds by rewarding us with energy when we learn those two lessons. This experience of the chakra charging with energy as a reward, is what I am intending for people to experience with these exercises.
Old 26-04-2023, 06:24 PM
Master

I applaud your desire to write a book on the chakras. At the same time, there are already so many books available on the chakras that I wonder what another book would add which has not already been said.

And all the activities described in your exercises seem to be very focused on the mundane world, even with the higher chakras. I regard the chakra system as more than just the interface between the individual and the outside world.

I have no desire to discourage you, but the brief summary you have provided seems to ignore much of the function and potential of the chakra system.

Just some honest feedback.

Peace
Old 26-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Knower

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that spirituality is a more fulfilling pursuit when our goals and ambitions do not disregard the physical world or its responsibilities. My findings regarding the Chakra system seem to confirm this as well.
Old 19-08-2023, 06:29 AM
Seeker

So there i comes to tell you, how do you unblock chakras?
You can purge the 7 chakras in the body through chakra meditation, mudras, affirmations, pranayama and yoga poses. Meditation for balancing chakras is similar to traditional meditation, except that your intention for the practice is to open and clear the body's energy centers.
i hope you lie this massive information!