Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-06-2015, 10:51 AM
merlinonline

Little Boy

A few years ago I was talking to a friend in Ireland via instant messenger, we were talking about our experiences (She has been going to a development circle), not sure how it came out (lost in the mists of time) but she sensed a little boy is with me, I asked why me and she said don't worry he is friendly and he likes hanging around you. Someone else told me something similar.

A little while later I made a trip to a shop to buy some crystals, I walked in said hello to the owner, had a brief chat where I discovered she was a medium, then went and had a browse round the store.

Two young women entered and went straight to the till and spoke with the owner. Then one of the women turned round, smiled at me and said "When we came in, I could have sworn there was a little boy standing with you!"

Didn't get to chat with her but just chalked it up to it must be my boy!

Still non the wiser who he is and no one has mentioned him since.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Ascender
Fylgja, a protective guardian spirit or spirit guide that's been around a person from when they're born, through childhood and into adulthood. Fylgja is an Icelandic word meaning Follower. Some people told you they've seen him and he looks like a little boy. It's also possible that he can appear in animal form.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:40 AM
merlinonline

To be honest I think there is more to this
Old 03-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Ascender
Describe what's on your mind.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account

The boy is your hybrid child :) You will get more information in time.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:51 PM
merlinonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Describe what's on your mind.

To be honest when I was originally told about it him it made sense, when I was little I had this imaginary friend who lived at this particular house, which was next to a railway on edge of town, but very isolated spot.

Did this boy latch on to me or is he related. I was told he could be sent into the light if necessary but at the time I wondered silly things like suddenly realising he wasn't there, would I suddenly feel loss? Is he a spirit guide. Perhaps he has now gone.

The other thing is what if he is an entity and is actually making life difficult?