Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-07-2020, 08:12 PM
asearcher

When your love dream you are unfaithful...

throughout my relationship my love has had nightmares that I am unfaithful, that I am leaving but in real life he is never jealous and trust me. He use to have a very beautiful ex girlfriend but she did not cheat on him either, so he has never been cheated on. I've met her on an occasion and at the time he held my hand by his choice and seem strict.

what does it mean when one dream all kinds of dreams of your love being unfaithful and/or leaving?

he was once confronted with an ex of mine and on another occasion the ex had left me a note but he got hold of it first and threw it away and I never knew what it said, but that is about it. he told me that if this ex would still try to be in contact with me and I would be, and would be his friend, that it was over between us because even if he loved me he would not stand for that and i said he did not even have to tell me that because i would not want to put him through that anyhow and i had absolute no need to still have contact with my ex.

there has been times when my love has been like ****ed off with me for like half a day because of his nightmare even if he knows it is just a dream but it has that effect on him.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Master
the answer probably lays somewhere in this dream and the reason him and his ex split up, the note your ex left maybe triggered something, so what was the crack?

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 24-07-2020, 09:08 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
the answer probably lays somewhere in this dream and the reason him and his ex split up, the note your ex left maybe triggered something, so what was the crack?
Hi Loopylucid! Do you mean why he and his ex broke up? From his description, although he seemed uninterested to talk about it, they gradually grew apart. He did not say anything bad about her. Neither of them cheated on each other, from what he has said. I asked. I don't think he was easily jealous of her because of her looks, perhaps because he is simply not in that place mentally and perhaps too because he is by nature a handsome fellow himself even if looks does not seem to be number one with him. I've never seen him have a flirtatious manner like looking at other women etc and if out with friends etc he always stay in contact with me and return home early to quite early and is never dead drunk or anything like that. If I am out without him he always insist on picking me up no matter what hour. Because of the trouble with the ex's note, letter, I gave him by my own idea access to my mail, passwords etc and told him he could check me anytime he felt like it. I felt like a failure for not having been able to keep the ex out and even if we agreed to part as friends that is what i thought it was - parting, i did not know the ex would get sudden relapses. Thank you for trying to sort it out :)
Old 24-07-2020, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
throughout my relationship my love has had nightmares that I am unfaithful, that I am leaving but in real life he is never jealous and trust me. He use to have a very beautiful ex girlfriend but she did not cheat on him either, so he has never been cheated on. I've met her on an occasion and at the time he held my hand by his choice and seem strict.

what does it mean when one dream all kinds of dreams of your love being unfaithful and/or leaving?

he was once confronted with an ex of mine and on another occasion the ex had left me a note but he got hold of it first and threw it away and I never knew what it said, but that is about it. he told me that if this ex would still try to be in contact with me and I would be, and would be his friend, that it was over between us because even if he loved me he would not stand for that and i said he did not even have to tell me that because i would not want to put him through that anyhow and i had absolute no need to still have contact with my ex.

there has been times when my love has been like ****ed off with me for like half a day because of his nightmare even if he knows it is just a dream but it has that effect on him.

That sounds like a past life memory. Not that you cheated on him in a past life, but someone did, or maybe he did.

Normally I would say it might be a warning of what will happen, but in this case that's not the case because you are not cheating on him and you wouldn't even consider that.

Maybe he is just scared, scared of loosing you, scared that this ex of yours might pose a threat to him. Since we don't know what the note said from your ex, that your current partner found and threw away, we can only make assumptions - but I would say, an ex has no reason to send you notes unless he wants to break your current relationship and get you back. And that's a treat in itself, even if you don't act on it.

Keep reassurring your love that you love him, that you have only him on your mind, that he means the world to you. Show him that you love him, hug him, spend time with him.

Hopefully eventually he will feel safe in the knowledge that you are not going to leave him and the nasty dreams will stop.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 25-07-2020, 05:31 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
That sounds like a past life memory. Not that you cheated on him in a past life, but someone did, or maybe he did.

Normally I would say it might be a warning of what will happen, but in this case that's not the case because you are not cheating on him and you wouldn't even consider that.

Maybe he is just scared, scared of loosing you, scared that this ex of yours might pose a threat to him. Since we don't know what the note said from your ex, that your current partner found and threw away, we can only make assumptions - but I would say, an ex has no reason to send you notes unless he wants to break your current relationship and get you back. And that's a treat in itself, even if you don't act on it.

Keep reassurring your love that you love him, that you have only him on your mind, that he means the world to you. Show him that you love him, hug him, spend time with him.

Hopefully eventually he will feel safe in the knowledge that you are not going to leave him and the nasty dreams will stop.
hi, thank you, i think i have figured out who he was in a past life and even though i have not thought of it before - you are right, i saw 2 homes and there was a split with his then wife. in that life i went suddenly missing and i can imagine he was one of those who went out looking, then the police one day found me dead. i can't really guarantee it is him, it is only my own perception from viewing past life memories and him and i kind of see him as an ancestor of that previous self and it doesn't bother me. i only see him basically as who he is now and the relationship we have now. so if it is him then from my search he did not get a divorce but he lived in a different home from his wife. at first i thought i was looking into the wrong people's lives when searching, but then i remembered that he got so upset in that life that he got into hospital and considering the dress i wore i was somewhere in my teens visiting him in hospital and promising i guess the doctor to care for him, and even if he recovered we still had that close bond and we always lived together, and if i did the counting i could then see in a report that yes, during that time he had split from his wife (but we were family members in that life, not romantically involved). i honestly think he needed either a new wife or a girl to care for the home etc so in all the reports i found the girl, woman i was searching on did just that, unlike friends her own age who was working outside the home, and he later went back to work so I don't think she had to worry about the finances.

In the other most recent past life i think i have seen glimpses of him too and even found a photo of him with my past life self and in that life they were for a time romantically involved, but this could also have been another spirit, i know far too little to say anything about it. i can tell i kind of had the same type of physical appearance in a guy that would make me knees go weak from one life to the next. when i search on him i found out that he had suddenly gone missing. what are the odds? so his child from a previous relationship would years later still search for him and give description to when he went missing. the timing of the relationship when it went wrong (not the relationship but what happen to him) was in italy in an area where tourists went on vacations but where it was said that the mob was not on vacation...I don't know if it was cheaper back then to go on that particular place, area, on vacation but i do know she struggled with money and i am not that sure what he did for a living. so if that was truly him then our relationship in that life was kind of hard to continue considering he went missing...it is one thing to go suddenly missing if one wants to end a relationship than to go missing for many, many years from one's son's life so i guess this was very serious. the last photo taken of him that got in the newspaper was with my past life self on what look to have been a night out and they did not look to be worried or anything like that. They had the same air to them, chemistry, expression, body language together as i and my love has had from day one, it is only an observation, so that plus his looks has made me suspect it could have been him. it is not a too good photo of him though, the quality i mean. My past life self seemed to have very little luck in her love life. so at that point in that life they both had children from previous relationships but no children with them on the vacation. from looking at the date it was 3 years after she had gotten out of an abusive (mentally, physically - that guy use to like using a belt the wrong way to her and kids) relationship, so it look like during that time in her life things were looking up - and she dared to give love one more try - and then that new guy goes missing...i totally get that she end up her days as single, like she went "I'm done, thank you very much" after that.

one time my love had one of those classic cheating-nightmares when i was far gone in my pregnancy and we talk about it just when we woke up and i said yes, it is likely, i can hardly get out of bed - look at me - but my first aim for the day is number one - cheat ;) you think i'll be successful? he just laughed then. i mean it is that silly, this has been going on forever with him.

thanks so much for your help :)

Last edited by asearcher : 25-07-2020 at 08:15 AM.