Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-06-2020, 08:48 AM
Pathfinder
Trying to astral project but....

Hello there!

I have been trying to AP since I first heard of it back in 2012. One of the techniques that I have been trying to use is a mental rope to pull myself out of body. I should mention that after I started practicing LoA, my imagination became extremely vivid. So, my problem is this that I am now stuck between imagination and the astral. I mean, I can pull myself out of body but what I am fearing is that its only my vivid imagination playing a trick on me. Does anyone have any other techniques I can use, or does someone relate to my problem and maybe can share what they did in order to AP?

Thank you!
Old 22-06-2020, 05:58 PM
Master

What I try often, is just to relax and then set the intention of going out of body. Then trying to let the energy move through that comes from that.
Old 23-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Master

Does it matter if its real or not if you are enjoying the experience?

If you need to know, I suggest to go astrally somewhere and observe what is there, you could use it to find out about something you don't know about. Afterwards go there to physically to see if what you saw was the same.

I've was fairly easily able to verify that my astral experiences were real and not a lucid dream or imagination through our real time earth astral plane and then comparing afterwards to see if what I saw was real.

The only time I saw something different (it was an additional thing which was out of place in the location), was when I was astrally walking about my home and saw a party scene which shouldn't have been there in my lounge room. It turned to be a temporary astral imprint from my daughter who had just finished dreaming about having a party there.
Old 23-06-2020, 06:05 PM
Master

Wherever you are explore it, enjoy it... all worlds are imaginative, where are you ever than where you feel you are?
Old 23-06-2020, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
Try different motion-based techniques, 5 sets of 10 secs each one

Rolling-Out (10s)
Swimming (10s)
Floating (10s)
Going Down the Floor (10s)
Going Through the Wall (10s)
Touching the Hands (10s)
Opening the Door (10s)

Then go into the higher self dimension beyond the astral... It will blow your mind! It's something that you can't even imagine what you are going to see!

You will need a very high positive emotional estate like a rocket launcher!

After you do an OBE, and you're on the lower astral dimension... Just say "Higher Self Now!" or "To the Source Now!" or "Spiritual Essence Now!"

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 23-06-2020 at 11:09 PM.
Old 26-06-2020, 11:28 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you all for your answers! Well, the concept of whats real is very important to me I guess. After losing myself and the concept of reality, everything just kinda became imaginative and thats why I need to ask. I have never felt any noticable change in vibration when trying to obe. Nor have I had ringing in my ears or what they say (heard other frequencies). I recon this is why I question if its me or the astral, since to me it could just be my powerful imagination, which I fail to trust.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Experiencer
I don't have any vibrations, sounds or anything like that when I do a successful OBE.

My definition of an OBE, is when you are 100% awake and consciouss, and then you feel a movement of consciousness moving from your physical body, into your spiritual body live & real.

Then you will appear on the duplicate dimension of the physical dimension, which is not the exact same. That's why some stuff on the house is going to be different.

Or you may appear on the duplicate dimension, of another multiverse.

That's why you may try to see your physical body, but instead, you may even find another living & consciouss person in your exact bedroom, and feel very weird & confuse

That's what happened to me. And you will observe them like a ghost.

We live in a multidimensional and multiverse complex reality.

Dreams and Lucid Dreams are not OBE's. Those are pure imagination, and a personal reality.

When you do an OBE, you go into an Objective Reality, like the physical world.

An Objective reality is when you, and other consciousness, are going to see the same environment and the same forms.
Some environments are very interactive, but all the consciousness from there, will see it change objectively

I think that in order for you have more clarity, you could seek a consciouss spiritual friend to talk to and travel with into objective realities.

Don't do the Out of body experience in the bed which you sleep.

Do it on a very comfortable reclined chair or sofa instead

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 27-06-2020 at 11:33 AM.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Master

You say you can pull yourself out of your body so that is a great start. You are already there except you want it to be real. It is important to me to be real not like a dream. When you are out of your body get your awareness such as feel your face, arms and see what you are wearing. Also say awareness now or I am alert now. Look around and see what you see and feel the walls, grass or whatever. While you are doing it say I only see what is real. It may not happen straight away so you might have to keep saying it until it happens.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Master
Hi SpiritualFreedom, you know your stuff with AP same as thatman and many others here with AP - I am still learning early stages... Had a few APs and many lucid dreams - my expertise is mental strength and self healing energy... So I have a question to you and others here who may know the answer...

Your message ''I don't have any vibrations, sounds or anything like that when I do a successful OBE'' caught my eye - and over the last few years I could get to varying vibrational states and one time when I pulled up with a rope I went straight into beautiful trees and blue sky... But this year can't get anywhere near VS - but somethings changed, as in I get lots of frozen body parts, might be a full leg and a hand one night, then another night a foot and a arm - this is not a physical problem as in circulation before anyone says that and go see your doctor lol - I know my way around that physical and spiritual area thank you - but! the frozen body parts weekly happening a lot, and must be a simple reason that someone here will know the answer to.

I am also interested to here from anyone who has had the same issue and maybe found answers.

Feels like i'm being trained by my support for something different as in possibly leaving the body without vibrations - any sensible thoughts/ideas anyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-06-2020, 04:39 PM
asearcher

Hi

may I please ask if the vibrating thing can happen when one for instance (happen to me, that is...) is using pen and pencil, writing (have to focus on what is being teached out on the stage). First I felt the presence of someone I use to know who has pass on but I did not know if it was my own mind creating this, of course... then the strange vibrating thing as if I had one inner body and the other was only a shell. I did not know what was going on. Lasted for about an hour. Felt at moments too as if I was just going to be "gone". Later I thought if the spirit? I felt just before was wanting me to channel (I have not channeled before nor after, I have never made attempts to) seeing I got the pen and the pencil in front of me.

Anyways, just wondering :)