Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-06-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
Difficult Dream Issues

So after a year or more of getting difficult/rubbish dreams up to recently, then finding the reason why for me personally, and explaining on here why a few weeks ago!! Then 'a month' of bliss - 30+ days good nights sleeps - until last night 2 difficult dreams again....

So 2 difficult dreams after so many good nights sleep, why? Because there's a point to it... To remind people 'in my opinion' that 'sometimes' there's a reason for them, guidance from your support 'Angel's/Guides/Higher Self' - and i'm to share this with everyone here... The 1st dream very uncomfortable I know that but can't remember details, 2nd one I remember everything.

So when people get difficult and repetitive dreams I am 'meant' to share with all here 'can' be a message, you're doing something wrong, not necessarily bad but 'wrong' - a change of direction is required, or something you have to do. We all know here that some dreams suggest somethings going to happen, or something you should do, but some don't they're just difficult. i'm just suggesting that it means doing somethings wrong with 'no clues to what' - part of our journey, and that's for 'you' to work out.

So after many many decent nights sleep recently - bang - one tricky one early hours, then this one... So last night in the dream - I was playing football for Chelsea for the main team at Wembley - and just before kick off opponents are striking the ball at our keeper 'target practice' and we're all around one half of the pitch - then I remember pushing one of my team mates in the chest, saying 'come on let's have em' - thing I used to say in sport years ago... Then less than 1 minute before kick off I said to team mates - just a min, just going shop 'as in local shop' - it could only be in a dream couldn't it 'that I was given' that you would say that before kick off.

Off I go, some rambling and messing about, and 15 mins have gone by and I said to someone, must get a hurry up, team mates will be missing me and wondering where I am, or maybe not I think now lol. And with 15 mins gone, I'm heading back and a dog appears, supposed to be mine but wasn't, and he brought 2 strays with him - typical I missed the whole match and scoring the winning goal, because that was it finito...

But the main thing for me is i'm up - survived 1st difficult dream and drag this weary body round for another day lol... So that's for starters - And even if no one replies to this, then the point is made to the ones that it 'could' make a difference to, that sometimes as we know dreams are guidance, I'll 'add' or a message to make a change with something.

And before anybody on here thinks what's he talking about - remember its not rocket science, and what if I'm right, difficult dreams 'could be' just simple advice for your own spiritual support for simple changes, its not even complicated...

I keep reminding myself get it stuck in your head is this a dream to go lucid which has worked so many times, but sometimes not meant to be as well all know, and just observe... song just been playing we can all relate to - been waiting for a lifetime for ya - we can all relate to that here can't we - good connection from your spiritual support, as in awareness of them guiding us.

And if I get another difficult dream again this next week I will deal with it as I always do - or ask whats wrong in my mind to my support - or this is possibly what I'm supposed to say, and I might get another 30 days now ive shared this, we'll see - just trying to help people here - and get some decent sleeps myself - and pass ideas on, as we're all good at here, as in sharing and helping each other...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 20-06-2020 at 03:20 PM.
Old 20-06-2020, 04:16 PM
Administrator
I was playing football for Chelsea for the main team at Wembley - and just before kick off opponents are striking the ball at our keeper 'target practice' and we're all around one half of the pitch - then I remember pushing one of my team mates in the chest, saying 'come on let's have em' - thing I used to say in sport years ago...

Then less than 1 minute before kick off I said to team mates - just a min, just going shop 'as in local shop' - it could only be in a dream couldn't it 'that I was given' that you would say that before kick off.

Off I go, some rambling and messing about, and 15 mins have gone by and I said to someone, must get a hurry up, team mates will be missing me and wondering where I am, or maybe not I think now lol. And with 15 mins gone, I'm heading back and a dog appears, supposed to be mine but wasn't, and he brought 2 strays with him - typical I missed the whole match and scoring the winning goal, because that was it finito...

But the main thing for me is i'm up - survived 1st difficult dream and drag this weary body round for another day lol... So that's for starters - And even if no one replies to this, then the point is made to the ones that it 'could' make a difference to, that sometimes as we know dreams are guidance, I'll 'add' or a message to make a change with something.

Hello

Dreams that we recall are usually message dreams where there is a meaning to them and something we should hear or act on.

Your part of a team sport, so maybe that team that is around you in life is not where you want it to be. Maybe your the one doing all the work and your subconscious is saying OK enough its time well to push off. To take some of that time for your self and let others take on their own path and work load.

Being that you left but felt pulled to be there might mean in life your feeling pulled by others to do things you don't have the time for. That you need maybe that 15 minutes for you to just breathe and be free.

The dog could be a sign of freedom and distraction. They can at times run free, too they are something you have to care for if you own one, but do not demand all your time. They give back more at times than they get in affections and attention.

Your sleep could need that 15 minutes down time before you go to bed, a short meditation, or a sorting of the days events and putting them aside. For me I go to bed and my husband is snoring almost as he hits the pillow. I am awake for well over an hour listening to him. Not annoyed just that is how I unwind. I have taken what is an annoyance snoring, and made it a meditation sound.

I hope this helps some. Or makes some sense to you. Sleep is vital.

Lynn
Old 20-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Master
Interesting thoughts on it Lynn thanks, i'll see how sleep goes... Interesting you say about the snoring - I was helping someone on another forum who was kept awake by light talking from neighbors, and I told him/her to accept the noise, train your mind that its good for your mind/brain to accept it, and its making you stronger, and eventually you won't hear it, or you'll hear it and tell yourself its making your mind stronger and its good for you, similar to what you did, using the sound for meditation...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 23-06-2020, 05:51 PM
Master
Just a short message on here, and it is relevant to this thread - we were discussing snoring and I'll add Tinnitus, or for some here who don't think tin and spiritual can be connected, I'll say ringing in the ears - both can be troublesome. I was messaging a while ago with someone who said his guides wake him too early in the morning, and could they make it a little later please...

Well I am usually woken about 6sh in the morning with increased T - well today its quite a bit before, and as Lynn said use the sound for meditation - same for me with T, I use the sound for meditation, taking the thoughts down to one strand - but this morning its happening quite early but ive trained my mind to ignore it if too early in the morning...

Well this morning when ignoring it, it started going up and down in volume quite fast, never happened before - I can imagine my support as in what a teacher used to say 'hey you at the back of the class' pay attention lol - so I did - I started to listen and this tune started to go through my mind, I knew of it but words wouldn't come - I was trying but silly words came through my thoughts - until got it! Doris Day, I Got The Sun in the Morning Moon at Night, not heard it in years... Which got me messaging on here my instructions/ideas for today, and if it helps just one person and makes a difference or maybe many, then its worth writing...

So 2 points here..... 1, ringing in the ears 'is or can be' spiritual related - 2, if your spiritual support wants your attention, all be it in dreams they will get it!! So if any of these things happen to you or I - with me and my support we are 'a team' doing God's work here, and I'm the man on the ground... We learn, search for answers and we have to learn to pay attention, to 'get' and receive good guidance... And if the dreams become a problem ask yourself 'why'... there is more information further down the dreams page, which I might add on here at some point.

Last edited by one-light : 23-06-2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:46 PM
Master
One thing ive been doing recently near bedtime, several times per evening with good results - saying in my mind or out loud is - 'I will remember the good things in my subconscious at night' - that along with a few of my high energy phrases ive recited - so I can recall them at will - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or 'peace joy and happiness' or make your own up - high energy vibrations words 'vibes' for better health, immune system and protection in the astral and dreams...

Last edited by one-light : 15-07-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 04:42 AM
Suspended

I've been studying dreams all my life and I now believe its the interface to the spirit world (the other characters). They connect to your dreams.. Its a bodiless existence, and nothing is real there. That's the horror of that world. I think people dream b/c God want's them to know about that place. I used to wake up saying come on its bad enuf I had to work all day, and with recurring dreams I get to work all night in previous jobs? And I think I've finally pulled the plug on these bad dreams.. I've never actually thought these characters in dreams were all you like Freud did. Its them people in the 6th sense. There is a book called the Way of Divine love that talks about this spirit world..and now I understand what she went through. I have found 'proof' what they look like:

youtube (copy and paste + watch)
Ghost in a Bedroom

Try not to sleep flat on your back. Go to your side.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:29 AM
Suspended

Oh also buy a wedge if you have sleep apnea to prop your back up higher.. it helps to stop the crazy dreams. I have noticed rem happens flat on your back.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Master
I was sitting in my small conservatory last evening, and I said to my Angels - it was a good day and now its quiet so whats the plan for tomorrow - I was soon to find out in a dream... Just to say ive had a good run of good nights sleeps and dreams until last night - which to me in my case at least it means i'm 'to do something' or 'change something'...

So here is my instructions for the day - message on here -

I enter my dream and I see the hulk, he's the size of a human, blue in colour with tiny shorts on but strong, I mean very strong - and he's crouched on a beam - and I started to tell him off - you can do this when you're 67 years old as I am, I mean really telling him off and pointing the finger at him as I was gobbing it, get down before you fall - I think I annoyed him slightly...

Some of you here will remember the old style petrol pumps tall and slim - well he sent loads of them to attack me like daleks would, exterminate - one after another I fought off as their rubber petrol arms were trying to wrap round to get me - until one did, two rubber arms squeezing me tightly for a few seconds, couldn't move - I have to say my awareness that it was a dream was rubbish, not a clue - then! My spiritual support decided he's had enough pull him out, like a kid in a swimming pool and parents arm comes in to lift child out - not even a sweat on me after all that - I move on now help people in the daytime and hopefully many good nights sleeps, and if not I will deal with it and 'learn'...

Thanks for your input Brian, seems like you've been through it and learned a lot as I have and many others here have...

Last edited by one-light : 16-07-2020 at 03:44 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Suspended

The dreams I want to avoid are being chased all night.. being lost bike rider or runner .. never finding my house. Working all night in past jobs... working in warehouse where everything falls (stacks of pallets) on your head. Being stuck in spooky houses.. having dream girls turn into tranny.. :( the worst was being throw all around on your bed and you aren't really moving. Its scary as hell! Like someone pulls your legs and drags you off you bed! No way! My out of control diabetes may of brought them all to my house to get me.

So getting the back wedge helped with that.. but sometime I slump off it and hit rem again!

The other night I was at the grocery store (i worked at one) saw a dark hole in the wall and the spooky thing inside flew at me and tackled me!! I woke instantly on that I'm not playing that.

My favorite dreams were flying an airplane.. or being in one.. One time I dreamed of the Falcon from Star Wars!
God also sends you dreams! But his might be of future events! I've a had few premonitions/.. dreams that were real life event.. but too spooky to tell you about.

Worst ones UFO attacks. by the millions. War in the sky with the military! Like armageddon!

I keep Miraculous medals under my pillows, too.. but these spirits keep getting into my dreams! That's why I have concluded you can't stop them! You can only prevent yourself from going into rem. Never do any flat back sleeping!

Prop up on a wedge pillow on your side. Say some prayers!
Old 21-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Master
I'll give you an update on 'my dream situation' - I can't say for tonight or next week, but so many sweet dreams and good nights now over recent months for me... Yesterday I was looking at my last years diary - and so many inserts in it another rubbish dream last night, so many of them.

Can't offer much information with other peoples situations because this virus has put a stop to my self healing talks locally this year, and not been much feedback on here, with changes in others getting better nights.... So after many years of getting some difficult nights, then probably the last 2 years 'ive not been listening' to guidance ive had the most troubled dreams - so many the last 2 years.

And a lot of my troubled dreams this year, was pushing me to write what i'd learned here, to share with you... So we 'all know' that sometimes dreams come as in guidance or premonition - all I'm trying to say is that it could be more, or even your mind on overdrive - but if you are getting more than your fair share of troubled dreams, ask yourself why? Time for some sort of a change in lifestyle or direction?

There was never enough interest shown here in replies, so I never completed all the information on this thread, so there might be something on the thread below where the conversation on 'this issue' originally started - so I'm not going to get into a battle with anyone on this - just sharing my thoughts and how it helped me... and at the end of the day you don't have to believe it at all - but if it helps a few people then its been worth it... And that's me done on it for now on this thread unless more comes of it...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=135490