Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-06-2021, 07:28 PM
asearcher

I see "sparkes of lights" around someone - Should I speak up?

Hi!

There is someone that is religious and around this someone I one day began to notice that there were sparkles of lights, the area behind her back. First I thought it could be reflections from windows and lights and jewerly but it keeps happening. It does not seem as if others see it. She's just normal. She don't act as if she sees them.
Anywas, I have had a very real fear that I will be seen as crazy, as unstable if and when I speak up about these temporarily rare and weird things.

At the same time I think why am I even seeing this if I am not suppose to share it with her?

I don't know when I should speak up or when I should not.

This person I have seen having this around is someone who's personal life I know she has not lost anyone to the other side in recent time. BUT she is going through a rough time in her life.

Could these sparkes of light be a spirit wanting to protect her? Giving support through this rough time in her life? Am I the only one seeing it? Can they do that? So that I am the only one?
Old 03-06-2021, 08:37 PM
Master
No, it could be seen as something offensive... maybe she would want you to tell her ( is there anything your picking up with it?) can you channel it? Could be protective could be auras, could be someone presence—- could be a number of things... have you had this with anyone else? Maybe you two have a connection and your projecting? —-If it’s light could take a while for the message to reach you?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-06-2021, 03:43 AM
asearcher

Thank you so, Lostsoul13.

I have seen such ray of lights, glittering, moving. First time they came together to create a figure, lots and lots of them were created. Then as I stared at it it went away, in thin air, just as it had once begun.

I have seen it to in my home, several times. It has happened when the electricity is not working too well, flickering. I have seen it before as something static? as to me it belonged with the lamps flickering?

I have gotten a good feeling with it. It is so beautiful to watch. More than that I am sorry to say I can't pick up.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Master
Maybe it will take a while for you to channel it or just something beautiful for the self—- a present!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-06-2021, 09:01 PM
asearcher

Yes, perhaps. Thank you :)
Old 08-06-2021, 02:34 AM
Guide

Amazing energy.