Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-02-2021, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Sky123........you might like the lyrics of the Iris Dement song ‘Let the Mystery Be’........
thanks Mo. I really like the words. I do the wondering but not the worryin
I try to let the mystery be..... but then I'll question why it's a mystery
Old 25-02-2021, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You don't need faith, that's the beauty of any guru/teacher or Jesus.
DO what they say ...and see for yourself.

(I can help anyone if they want it. It would take one post.
And you would not have to be a Christian, per se.
Or follow anything you didn't want to.)

Advertisement:
Miserable, confused, things not working out in your life?
I'll help ya - just to ease into following some
instructions about this life that Jesus clued us into.
Yes there's nothing like the personal experiences, who needs faith but some obviously do....
Old 25-02-2021, 11:57 AM
Angel1

As I see it -if you want to follow Jesus or do what he says or benefit
from his teachings and words, (cuz you already believe in him),
it is simple to live an abundant life, as he says in John 10:10.
Abundant meaning in health, happiness, love, security, safety, wisdom
and peace.
You should then apply Jesus's words.

So you could ask yourself if you are not experiencing the ease in life that Jesus talked about, that he said he came for -
that being not worrying -simply trusting our Heavenly Father -this is what you have to do :
-Not worry
-Trust the Lord

This means if you feel any stress when you're running late, THEN you can't find your keys on top of that!...ha...you stop and say to the Lord:
"Lord, I am not worried in any way, because I know You will take of this."
(You can also say: "And I trust what Paul said in Phil 4:6 ---Be anxious for nothing, but in prayer..."
And relax, put your coat on as you would...knowing what?
That He is taking care of everything. Lalalalala

You don't need to know how. It could be in 15 seconds He will pop into your head to look under the magazine and there are your keys...or
He could make the phone ring telling you the doctor had an emergency and is not in the office ---
or you arrive to find out the doctor is running a full hour late cuz of an emergency.
You see there was no reason at all to feel any stress....because you relied on your Heavenly Father to take care of things and He did. :)

To feel stress at all is saying to Him and to your subconscious mind ---
you have doubt; you have doubt in Him that He will take care of you.

Do you want God to feel your doubt in Him?
No, in your heart you really don't.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2021, 07:20 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Sky123,

I see Jesus as the Christ embedded in us. Discovering or realizing the Christ that is within us implies that our personal guru is the closest thing to us.....much more so than any external guru. Jesus is both human and divine.....it is his divine level that invites us.

Jesus is to invite us at Armageddon.

He invites us to bow to him or die.

If such a Jesus is imbedded in you, a guru will not save your mind.
*deleted*
Regards
DL

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-02-2021 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Rude to the Christian faith
Old 25-02-2021, 07:28 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The ultimate guru is the I AM from where all things come and where all the answers are but getting there is not easy. You are the one that stays in the way between You and I AM. "I" found the I AM through a self realisation, I don't think there's any other way, you either become aware of the I AM that it is at the core of who you are or you don't... because it is at the core of who you are, it's intimate, personal, closer than you imagine.

Gnostic Christian agree.

Regards
DL
Old 25-02-2021, 07:37 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Jesus is a good one and I always admired and respected His teachings as best and directly as I understood them. The path I now follow only reinforces my understanding of His teachings. Swami Vivekananda was also a great admirer of Jesus and His teachings.

What are your thoughts on the two teaching I asked Miss Hepburn about?

Regards
DL
Old 25-02-2021, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Jesus is to invite us at Armageddon.
He invites us to bow to him or die.
If such a Jesus is imbedded in you, a guru will not save your mind.
*deleted*
Regards
DL
Well it's nice to see you back, alive and well but could you possibly change the record please
Old 25-02-2021, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
*Deleted*

Regards
DL
He won't sue you for defamation ... If he is as you accuse him to be, you should be afraid ... :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:06 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Well it's nice to see you back, alive and well but could you possibly change the record please

My record is all about morals and I am not about to change.

What is important to you?
A few converts to our better Gnostic Christian thinking, or trying to reduce harm to better than half the population?

Furthering Gnostic religious thought, while good and has benefits but that gain is dwarfed by the harm from the religions we now suffer.

They discriminate without a just cause against half the planet?

Thing of the adage, --- the good of the many outweighs the good of the few.

A few converts or many who are being harmed.

What should I focus on?

What should most of us focus on?

Regards
DL