Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 08-12-2020, 02:11 PM
Knower

What is this?

I am presently I’ll. I’ve been lately experiencing something white fluttering around my body, especially around my head. Can somebody tell me what this is?
Old 09-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Guide
Hi Parma, is it like light?
Old 13-12-2020, 01:15 PM
asearcher

I would go and see the doctor so it isn't brain tumor or something. That is pretty much my motto - first consult and see if it is not somethng physical, then one can see if it is psychosomatic, past life related even.
Old 19-12-2020, 06:01 AM
Elfin

If you see "white fluttering " around your eyes/ vision..it is an optical migraine...... I don't know what you mean by white fluttering around your body?.... I get a lot of "fluttering " within my body , as if millions of butterflies are trying to fly around and "get out".....
Old 20-12-2020, 10:17 AM
Administrator
Just to post a Disclaimer

Anyone who posts with issues they do not recognise please see your Doctor first.

Namaste
Old 20-12-2020, 05:42 PM
Master
I think i'll agree with Elfin.
In any case i'll post an extract from Robert Bruce about ''flutters''.
(in case you think you're dealing with something paranormal).

FLUTTERS

Flutters is my term for an unusual and apparently harmless type of small spirit entity I discovered in the early nineties. As far as I am aware, these have not been documented as independent spirit beings. Flutters take up residence in the human energy body. They cause occasional fluttering, pulsing sensations in the physical flesh wherever they are active. I suspect that flutters are a kind of discrete ectoplasmic entity.
Ectoplasm is a semisolid spiritual substance that can be produced by the human energy body in certain circumstances and by rare spiritual mediums; the act of producing ectoplasm is called physical mediumship. Ectoplasm has weight and can be seen and touched. It glows in the dark and feels cold and damp to the touch.
What I call flutters may be related to what are called astral larvae in the world of magic. Astral larvae can be described as immature Negs in larval form. Exactly what they are is difficult to ascertain, so I will continue to rely on my observations.
Flutters are usually active only enough to be observed when the physical body is deeply relaxed or asleep. This activity can happen during presleep or when persons are in altered states where the mind stays awake while the physical body sleeps. I spend many hours per day in this state, and this has allowed me to make observations.
Stimulation of the nerves of the physical body is involved, as there is physical movement of the flesh. The fluttering may be felt in peculiar places, such as in an elbow, a thigh, a bicep, or a small area of the chest. Flutters can move around the body quite rapidly and noticeably. Activity is intermittent and appears to go through cycles.
Flutters appear to be transferable. They can spread from one person to another when two people sleep close together. When two people who each have flutters sleep together, both flutters will move to an area where their physical bodies are touching. If, say, the feet of both people are touching each other's feet, the flutters will begin pulsing together quite noticeably in that area, almost as if they were communicating. If physical contact at the feet is then broken, the flutters will immediately move to another area where there is physical contact, such as the hands, shoulders, hips, or stomach. When flutters move through the body, they can be felt flowing like a thread through the flesh from one place to another. This movement is painless, but noticeable. If seen with astral sight or other senses, flutters often have the form of a small eel.
Little if anything is known about flutters today. I originally thought they were a unique condition to myself, but over the years I have surveyed thousands of people at my lectures and workshops, and a small percentage of people in every group report similar symptoms. No one has reported flutters causing anything bad to happen. They are mostly just annoying.
I have tried everything I know to communicate with, to remove, or to destroy flutters. They do not respond to communication attempts. They do respond to body-awareness energy and visualized actions, like using a flaming blowtorch, and can be chased around the body. The only thing that works is embracing a healthy lifestyle and regular exposure to sunlight. These things progressively reduce flutter activity. Illness and overtiredness and getting physically run down will increase flutter activity. Flutters appear to be aware, and their activity will usually increase when they are discussed or focused on.
Old 21-12-2020, 05:24 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Just to post a Disclaimer

Anyone who posts with issues they do not recognise please see your Doctor first.

Namaste
.... Absolutely.... We may be spiritual , but we also need to remember we are mere "mortals" and sometimes it is indeed a medical condition...... Always rule out the medical condition first...As an example..when I first starting to have "optical migraines" , I had never heard of them. Such a strange experience , to those of you that have never experienced one, there is NO pain... But all you can see , is anything within your "pupil" area , as normal vision.... Everything around that vision ( which is "most things" )...looks like it is under water, and you see it all as "waves".... Everything moves about in waves. Very strange experience...Of course, me being me, I assumed I had a brain tumour.......
Old 21-12-2020, 05:33 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I think i'll agree with Elfin.
In any case i'll post an extract from Robert Bruce about ''flutters''.
(in case you think you're dealing with something paranormal).

FLUTTERS

Flutters is my term for an unusual and apparently harmless type of small spirit entity I discovered in the early nineties. As far as I am aware, these have not been documented as independent spirit beings. Flutters take up residence in the human energy body. They cause occasional fluttering, pulsing sensations in the physical flesh wherever they are active. I suspect that flutters are a kind of discrete ectoplasmic entity.
Ectoplasm is a semisolid spiritual substance that can be produced by the human energy body in certain circumstances and by rare spiritual mediums; the act of producing ectoplasm is called physical mediumship. Ectoplasm has weight and can be seen and touched. It glows in the dark and feels cold and damp to the touch.
What I call flutters may be related to what are called astral larvae in the world of magic. Astral larvae can be described as immature Negs in larval form. Exactly what they are is difficult to ascertain, so I will continue to rely on my observations.
Flutters are usually active only enough to be observed when the physical body is deeply relaxed or asleep. This activity can happen during presleep or when persons are in altered states where the mind stays awake while the physical body sleeps. I spend many hours per day in this state, and this has allowed me to make observations.
Stimulation of the nerves of the physical body is involved, as there is physical movement of the flesh. The fluttering may be felt in peculiar places, such as in an elbow, a thigh, a bicep, or a small area of the chest. Flutters can move around the body quite rapidly and noticeably. Activity is intermittent and appears to go through cycles.
Flutters appear to be transferable. They can spread from one person to another when two people sleep close together. When two people who each have flutters sleep together, both flutters will move to an area where their physical bodies are touching. If, say, the feet of both people are touching each other's feet, the flutters will begin pulsing together quite noticeably in that area, almost as if they were communicating. If physical contact at the feet is then broken, the flutters will immediately move to another area where there is physical contact, such as the hands, shoulders, hips, or stomach. When flutters move through the body, they can be felt flowing like a thread through the flesh from one place to another. This movement is painless, but noticeable. If seen with astral sight or other senses, flutters often have the form of a small eel.
Little if anything is known about flutters today. I originally thought they were a unique condition to myself, but over the years I have surveyed thousands of people at my lectures and workshops, and a small percentage of people in every group report similar symptoms. No one has reported flutters causing anything bad to happen. They are mostly just annoying.
I have tried everything I know to communicate with, to remove, or to destroy flutters. They do not respond to communication attempts. They do respond to body-awareness energy and visualized actions, like using a flaming blowtorch, and can be chased around the body. The only thing that works is embracing a healthy lifestyle and regular exposure to sunlight. These things progressively reduce flutter activity. Illness and overtiredness and getting physically run down will increase flutter activity. Flutters appear to be aware, and their activity will usually increase when they are discussed or focused on.
.....WOW.... And given that we first rule out a medical condition I find this very fascinating.... ( Where do you keep finding these things Lomax????)........ It's really really interesting. I love my "flutters" and would never describe them as "annoying" .... But in fact very "welcomed" and I would even go as far as to say very "comforting"... Like a worn out pair of slippers, something so familiar , that you would miss so much, if it wasn't there... Like a brother/ sister.... Very much a part of my life ( suppose that makes me even more weird !!!!! ....)...
Old 21-12-2020, 07:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.....WOW.... And given that we first rule out a medical condition I find this very fascinating.... ( Where do you keep finding these things Lomax????)........ It's really really interesting. I love my "flutters" and would never describe them as "annoying" .... But in fact very "welcomed" and I would even go as far as to say very "comforting"... Like a worn out pair of slippers, something so familiar , that you would miss so much, if it wasn't there... Like a brother/ sister.... Very much a part of my life ( suppose that makes me even more weird !!!!! ....)...
I have them as well
I think Bruce is correct.Those who're undergoing the so called 'kundalini-spiritual awakening''produce large amounts of energy around them.
Then,according to who you are,these energies can be used by low level beings,reflect your emotional state,or become something else.The point is,they need to be purified,or worked in a balanced way.Otherwise you can become a threat for those around you.(lol)
Old 21-12-2020, 08:15 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I have them as well
I think Bruce is correct.Those who're undergoing the so called 'kundalini-spiritual awakening''produce large amounts of energy around them.
Then,according to who you are,these energies can be used by low level beings,reflect your emotional state,or become something else.The point is,they need to be purified,or worked in a balanced way.Otherwise you can become a threat for those around you.(lol)
Oh gosh.... I feel that mine are safe!!!...(hopefully!).... So assuming that Parma has checked medically that all is well... What might we suggest she is experiencing with the white fluttering around her head ...?... This is not a fluttering inside her body, but a visual , of white , fluttering around her..... Now you know I would full well say, that I would feel these are spirit orbs of loved ones / guides/ guardian Angels, to protect, and reassure that all will be well , given that she has been poorly.... Or do you think they might be "flutters" trying to get in ?...