Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
When somebody is in the joy and silence of spirit, life becomes easy. When life is easy due to always being fed by the spirit, it becomes also easy to get along. Its the ultimate peace pipe imo.

Moral debate have been a battle ground resulting in more killing than anything else.

The bliss and silence of the spirit doesnt go away. It is continious reguardless of emotions and life circumstances. If it goes away then it was in the process but not yet become ones being. But an excellent sign along the journey to the potential possibilities imo.

Spirit (google search)
the non-physical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.

So what is your meaning of spirit running? What is this thing that doesn't go away?

Potential possibilities I am exploring here, seeing you opened the door to show that one.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Spirit (google search)
the non-physical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.

So what is your meaning of spirit running? What is this thing that doesn't go away?

Potential possibilities I am exploring here, seeing you opened the door to show that one.

Post 1 explains to the best of my abilities. Many eastern yogis and such have discussed the topic of bliss and silence. You could research if want to. Maybe using other words and such. Yogananda spoke about it. There are many others

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Post 1 explains to the best of my abilities. Many eastern yogis and such have discussed the topic of bliss and silence. You could research if want to. Maybe using other words and such. Yogananda spoke about it. There are many others

In another post you described spirit as the source of your bliss and silence?
Something separate in you to others aspects of you.

So what is that thing doing this? I am asking you to delve deeper if you want too. I am not interested in others (at the moment) just opening this up with you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
In another post you described spirit as the source of your bliss and silence?
Something separate in you to others aspects of you.

So what is that thing doing this? I am asking you to delve deeper if you want too. I am not interested in others (at the moment) just opening this up with you.

Its all the same. Its not like it makes any difference how i communicate it. It is what it is. The mind has nothing to do with it.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Its all the same. Its not like it makes any difference how i communicate it. It is what it is. The mind has nothing to do with it.

It does make a lot of difference. You are bridged in yourself in everyway of being the whole, by yourself, to merge separation.

If you know and feel this deeply your words would relate it as being so.

Just knowing it is not feeling and being it.

How I relate to myself in everyway, is what I send out to others as myself in everyway I can be. This is how I build sameness. When I neglect those differences in myself when I am aware of them, I am not building a deeper view of how things can be beyond my own differences. So I tend to them to deepen myself.

Old 20-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It does make a lot of difference. You are bridged in yourself in everyway of being the whole, by yourself, to merge separation.

If you know and feel this deeply your words would relate it as being so.

Just knowing it is not feeling and being it.

How I relate to myself in everyway, is what I send out to others as myself in everyway I can be. This is how I build sameness. When I neglect those differences in myself when I am aware of them, I am not building a deeper view of how things can be beyond my own differences. So I tend to them to deepen myself.

What is your experience with thr bliss and silence i speak of?

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
What is your experience with thr bliss and silence i speak of?

I am the experience, I am the bliss. I am the silence..I am the one creating all this... I am anything I know myself to be and create in myself in being and experiencing. I am the one using the words to describe all this. I am the experiencer fully in all this.

But really my deeper knowing is that I just am experiencing something I create it to be. I feel, I sense the presence of being myself as life is in me.

"Be still and know thyself"-

I don't attach to myself, because it allows me to open to more, more of me and more of life one with me.

Constantly deepening my awareness of all life in me through both of these things you seem to focus on a lot. :)

Old 21-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I am the experience, I am the bliss. I am the silence..I am the one creating all this... I am anything I know myself to be and create in myself in being and experiencing. I am the one using the words to describe all this. I am the experiencer fully in all this.

But really my deeper knowing is that I just am experiencing something I create it to be. I feel, I sense the presence of being myself as life is in me.

"Be still and know thyself"-

I don't attach to myself, because it allows me to open to more, more of me and more of life one with me.

Constantly deepening my awareness of all life in me through both of these things you seem to focus on a lot. :)

Okay. Do you have anything to share about this outside of the mind.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-02-2016, 01:06 AM
Master
[quote]
Quote:
Okay. Do you have anything to share about this outside of the mind.[/QUOTE]

Your mind came back into your own connection, immediately to make the mind known to itself. Your the one creating this.

Self reflection is a great tool. I value it highly in myself. Especially when your moving inclusively of your whole self. I have no need to entertain others minds so I just mind my own business..:)

Old 21-02-2016, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Okay. Do you have anything to share about this outside of the mind.

My mind is simply aware observing you unfold as you believe you are in all this..It doesn't have to go beyond. It just is here with me as I am complete open and aware. Beyond is your perception that their is something outside of you, where as I know everything is within me, to open and embrace fully :)