Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Hope0000

Angel1 How can I find out what color my aura is?

I've always been curious as to what color my aura is. I think I was told a few years ago it was mostly fuscia (?). But how do I know what it is on average?
Old 04-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Lightbringer

Hi Hope,
Your spiritual aura can be many colours. It changes all the time depending on your Spiritual, mental and emotional states. Most of the time it will contain several colours. The colour too can vary in hue and purity. For instance someone in a very angry mood will probably show a muddy red aura along with splotches of black in cases of extreme anger. You also have an etheric aura which can indicate your health status. This aura is the easiest to see. A good exercise for learning to see the aura is as follows. Concentrate on the etheric aura first, the rest will come later.
Go into a small room with a mirror, ( a bathroom is perfect). Turn the lights in the room off but leave the door open with the landing lights still on. Look into the mirror and stare a t your forehead. In a few seconds your vission will become blurred as your eyes go slightly out of focus. Do not try to correct this by moving the eyes or blinking. Gradually out of the corner of your eye you will see a silvery grey light outlining your body on the side furthest away from the light. This is your etheriic aura. Since it is best seen from the corner of the eye do not be tempted to look at the sura straight on as it will be lost.
Peace.
Old 13-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Dude111

I wouldnt mind seeing my colour also...........

All seems interesting.........