Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 15-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
@Lepus, I do understand your sentiment whole heartily with the system. I was very politically active in my early undergraduate years, you could find me in a D.C. anti war protests, so I know all too well this disdain and unfairness from these hegemonic institutions (I am trying not to make this thread 'political' or go into areas of conspiracy theories ( forum policy))For me personally, I think I am too old and a very busy mother to give my attention and vibration to that machine.The vibration I am trying to focus on is the many men and woman that get up, and work for the community with nothing expected in return.

My best advice for those who are upset with the 'system' is to get involved on a larger scale, politically and legally, and that usually starts from the grassroots level. Get in involved with your community and dedicate to your local and state elections. We still have a below 50 percent voter turn out ( much less in local elections) that basically indicates half the country doesn't care who is running the show. Apathy is the problem too.

P.S. Gas has stayed steady at 2.45 to 2.65. I was on a road trip the week prior to the storm including in Miami. Local law enforcement has been good

Fair enough.

The community is too concerned with other trivial matters to take any legal actions. The system wont change any time soon and probably never willl (I wont go further into politics). Maybe this is the reason why many didn't cast their votes. Like you mentioned, too many dont care who runs the show. Mostly empty promises is what created this trend.

The gas prices went down after Irma strucked Florida ironically.

Lepus
Old 15-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Jose Forecast To Become A Hurricane (Again) On Friday.

Too many hurricanes!

Lepus
Old 20-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lepus,

Now Jose was a very interesting storm to watch because he danced all over the place. Interesting enough, his direction and volume determines were Hurricane Maria will eventually dissipate to. Puerto Rico is getting hit right now, and it will be the largest storm they will endure in over a century I think that stat was? Don't quote me on it. I feel so awful for the islands. Mexico took a bad EarthQuake hit yesterday with over 200 dead. I am wondering if the Solar Eclipse had anything to do with it? If anyone has articles on that matter/theory, please share.

From the study of it, I think Maria will avoid Florida but I sense she will reach the East coast in some form. Her goal is to merge and dance with Jose ( legit Twin flame action LOL) so we'll see, I give it a few days to see where she will land. They predicted Irma to go East land and she went West. So anything goes.

Oh boy, this model not looking too good for the North, East Coasters. You got your generators prepared, EndoftheRoad?

Old 20-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
Just a Single "Generator" Although I have been eyeing up one of these for too long

Some of the spaghetti models are showing it could head up the Chesapeake Bay. Between sea level rise, and the land around the bay sinking due to a depletion in the aquifers, that path would be devastating.

Unlike what happened in Mexico City, hurricanes at least give folks time to prepare. My normal list is: Water is paramount, not just for drinking but for flushing toilets etc. A generator is clutch, or a neighbor with one can help you prevent spoilage of the freezer/fridge items. A few cans of fuel, load up your vehicles in case you need to siphon any. Charcoal or propane for a grill. A hot plate goes a long way if you have a way to power it. Evacuation plans, trim tree limbs that could pose a problem. Radios, candles, toilet paper, beer
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 21-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Deactivated Account

You may have to get that beer ready, End. She has slightly movied east ( according to spaghetti models) luckily for us here in Florida, I think it's safe to say she will not be heading out way!Good news for us as there are still over 400,000 people without power. Not so good news for the East Coast.

Morning update

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Clover : 21-09-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 22-09-2017, 03:34 AM
Suspended
wow is it still going? how do they even stop? hurricanes
Old 22-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Lepus

Hello,

There's a theory that these natural disasters are frequently occuring because of solar flares, maybe? Of course there are other theories that will go down to conspiracy theory and I know that isn't allowed here on Spiritual Forums. Lots of earthquakes and hurricanes has been happening and I don't think the solar eclipse had anything to do with it. Some indicate a sign of the upcoming apocalypse. Perhaps these are few warning to what's ahead? Who knows. I'm not going further into this topic.

I haven't checked up on both hurricane Jose and Maria. Looks like Jose will hit the East coast. Maria is heading towards hurricane Jose and possibly strengthen Jose into a stronger category.

There was a lot of UFO sightings too during or after these natural disasters.

Lepus
Old 22-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

There's a theory that these natural disasters are frequently occuring because of solar flares, maybe? Of course there are other theories that will go down to conspiracy theory and I know that isn't allowed here on Spiritual Forums. Lots of earthquakes and hurricanes has been happening and I don't think the solar eclipse had anything to do with it. Some indicate a sign of the upcoming . Perhaps these are few warning to what's ahead? Who knows. I'm not going further into this topic.

I haven't checked up on both hurricane Jose and Maria. Looks like Jose will hit the East coast. Maria is heading towards hurricane Jose and possibly strengthen Jose into a stronger category.

There was a lot of UFO sightings too during or after these natural disasters.

Lepus

There was a recent massive solar flare wasn't there! yes there was and then these hurricanes came along and also the earthquakes i think they are connected these solar flares, this planet is getting hit with so many solar flares way more then it did in the past. And yea i know what conspiracy theories your talking about, well maybe some of them CERN/Haarp and weather control/warfare (won't go into it). And if people think the apocalypse is happening they can look up the meaning for that word:

apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".

Thats interesting that there have been UFOs seen near it they are also sometimes seen near chem trails aswell after they have been sprayed, they clean up and regulate these things sometimes, they have also knocked missiles out of the sky.