Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-09-2021, 07:40 PM
Master
I remember in primary we had one teacher I was so stuck up she was mrs Jones
Shavers such a snotty nose snob if she saw kids holding hands or kissing Sharon offered of anyone doing that she told any kid holding hands and kissing turning off
One time will call in one by a nicknames and she said we were childish and children
I don't know how we were acting like children because we were children we were 9 and 10 years old how can a kid that head but I can show you this by acting childish when they are children
I think she must have pain from the dark ages that teacher all the Victorian era very Victorian she must have been even if you tell him kids with think she was out of yet out of date
But then again we have all had a teacher like her

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Master
Just thinking about my sweet uncle of I lost last week when I was at school and it was the 1940s it was always getting the in Cain was it School he did
But he got everyday thank God I would not be allowed these days
I'm not in my dear they had Titus with both the living daylights ok just for mistake you would
Today's kids will not enjoy that punishment like we had
Add
I know my dear sweet Dad nearly hit teacher because of torture kept having a go in for nothing
My mum my sweet mum did some naughty things to in her school Days especially plain cookie from school not going to school having a few days off hiding out in Her dad's allotment
Even my uncle my mum's brother a did the same thing too
To I have dinner too by half

Old 24-10-2021, 09:38 PM
Master
So funny when we are swapped my uncle's funeral held out it was always in trouble at school get in the kin getting the key in every day DE11 if I take to hit you with a stick in Kane will not be allowed
Even when I have the kids hit in the supposed to hit you I'll put the kids down I was running kids will put down for not being pretty and I've been too ugly I was
Avon what I know now I would be the kid make envy everybody I would protogens one I have not allowed her I have not alosi loser
I know I did some dumb stuff but so did my mum and uncle in my bed my dad When We Are Young although dumb things we should not do but
Today's kids having a better than rated

Old 06-11-2021, 08:44 PM
Ascender

I rarely got in trouble at school and was generally well-behaved. If I did get in trouble it tended to make headline news on the school grapevine.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Master
I know I did some pretty d dumb stuff when I was a kid at school I look back now thinking why did you do that I know some of it was hilarious
But I know it was dumb now as I'm older
I am still remembered for putting tea and coffee grounds in the staff room and the teacher got the Palm self a drink from the water come out discoloured
If my mum knew about that I would have been grounded for life and still grounded now
She probably does not about it now now she isn't split I will definitely being grounded for Life till my dying Day
Day same as my siblings if she knew the stuff they did they will be grounded for life too
But they were brought up light we was kids
We had nothing but we respected table yes we did not eating the school what kid didn't
My mum did not do things at school so do I uncle sort of my dad and other auntie's I put in my ancestors did not I think it's cool they did put the punishment must have been harsh then and it was when I was at school
I know times when I was at school I could be a little get but kids my dear couple it would get because I was a little getting x
If I had to re love my life again NZ I will not let people dictate to me and bullying me too what to do
Do why ask me to do it when they will not do it themselves I know that that's my advice to any young person

Old 13-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Dude111

I used to get in some trouble..... One day I got sent to principals office and he paddled me on my rear!! (I forgot what I did that was so bad)

Another time I was going off and they almost called my parents but I calmed down thankfully.... (That was in middle school)
Old 15-11-2021, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
I used to get in some trouble..... One day I got sent to principals office and he paddled me on my rear!! (I forgot what I did that was so bad)

Another time I was going off and they almost called my parents but I calmed down thankfully.... (That was in middle school)

Yes
Yes I know know today's days the teachers would get in their neck instead of us
I know he has a go when I was a teenager one of the teachers was calling me every nasty names under the sun but one of my friends hurt and told me about it but she was saying about me
But on that event there was four of us involved not just me but me this tatie really hate me she did but the feeling was mutual I do not like either
But she should have been carefully she said about kids and stuff them because her kids heard what she said about me
I was not that bad but I was a good either but I never went went William paton people
Yes I did some good jokes about Fight of my big style it backfired on me big style yes 78 yes serve light

Old 15-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Master
I made my friends but making a boat with water balloons because of Life flood and mess but we got busted with after cleaning it up and by God it was a white missing made but they were just saying it kids teenager kids

Old 06-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Master
Rift Christmas coming along I remember me and my friends at school at the last day of term during the cold service carol service we were putting some really Filthy words in the songs and we got busted by undertakers behind us we got busted by the teachers behind us and I told off and putting silly naughty world words in the songs just kids it's what kids do especially teenage kids I think teenage kids of us and Kids it primary or elementary school the cold is whatever they call it is I don't know
But I did some pretty silly things weird but then I look back now yummy I had stronger that but now about to go now I'll be a bit more sensible and do what I want to do do I would definitely go to the funeral home care and get him dad painting and silly doing that thing to school

Old 19-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Master
I've heard some more for this dose of Friends I've had two more and levies stories of Friends like putting dog poo and putting 5 on it and touch anything on it then take your standing on it heckfire I haven't got enough for I never did a proper tea bags apart from putting tea bags and coffee grounds in the urn for a chocolate and a laugh but as a kid