Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Earthskyes

Angel1 Seeking an answer plz and thank you :)

Hi all

I was recently stumped with a question that I have never been faced with recently in a thread of mine in which I would like to put out there and see what response I get to another members question/comment if you all wouldn't mind shedding some light The question and comment are as follows:

"Is it possible that some people can not be read? I've have yet to find anyone to give me a reading that was relative to my life, most are way off base. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. "

I have only been reading for a couple of years now and it has never came to a point where I couldn't read someone. Is it possible that someone just can't be read and if so...what are the possible reasons? Any input would be greatly appreciated by both parties!!

Love
Earth
Old 23-10-2006, 03:06 PM
kundalini

Hi Earthskyes, I don't think I have ever heard of someone who cannot be 'read' but I imagine that if there was such a case, then it would be for four reasons and this is only my opinion:

1. The person who is being read either does not believe that they can be read and so subconsciously affects the medium's reading.

2. The person who is being read may purposefully use some kind of mind power to affect a reading adversely. The reason for doing this may be because they are seeing if they can do such a thing!

3. The medium themselves may not have much belief in their own ability and so sabotage their own chances of giving a successful reading.

4. The person who cannot be read may be seeking a reading but it may not be for their highest good and therefore the readings that are given will be of little relevance to them.

I hope this helps,

Kundalini.
Old 23-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Earthskyes

Thank you :)

Thank you so much for the confirmation Kundalini xx Live, love, laugh:)

*hugs*

Loriann
(Earthskyes)
Old 23-10-2006, 03:57 PM
cweiters

Reason # 4

I believe all 4 reasons are very good answers, I feel the 4th reason is more applicable to me. I have experience readings that felt very dark, not a good feeling. Eventually time prove the readins to be fradulant or of no significance to me. I anticipate future readings inspired by light and love. Which is far better than good and bad for example the reader will ask the question: Do I want to hear the good or the bad first.

Ths usually means another meaningless reading. Its also possible I've been searching in all the wrong places.

Thank you Earthskyes for this question I appreciate Kundalini's reply.

cw
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Earthskyes, I don't think I have ever heard of someone who cannot be 'read' but I imagine that if there was such a case, then it would be for four reasons and this is only my opinion:

1. The person who is being read either does not believe that they can be read and so subconsciously affects the medium's reading.

2. The person who is being read may purposefully use some kind of mind power to affect a reading adversely. The reason for doing this may be because they are seeing if they can do such a thing!

3. The medium themselves may not have much belief in their own ability and so sabotage their own chances of giving a successful reading.

4. The person who cannot be read may be seeking a reading but it may not be for their highest good and therefore the readings that are given will be of little relevance to them.

I hope this helps,

Kundalini.
Old 23-10-2006, 04:12 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
I believe all 4 reasons are very good answers, I feel the 4th reason is more applicable to me. I have experience readings that felt very dark, not a good feeling. Eventually time prove the readins to be fradulant or of no significance to me. I anticipate future readings inspired by light and love. Which is far better than good and bad for example the reader will ask the question: Do I want to hear the good or the bad first.

Ths usually means another meaningless reading. Its also possible I've been searching in all the wrong places.

Thank you Earthskyes for this question I appreciate Kundalini's reply.

cw

Hi cw,

Thanks for your comments. Have you asked daisy ( a member here ) for a reading? I find that she is an excellent medium. Kundalini.
Old 23-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Earthskyes

Yes CW, I have heard the same!! Perhaps you should put your name on her list:) Many bright blessings hun, I do hope that you find the answers that you are looking for xxx

Love
Earth
Old 23-10-2006, 06:14 PM
cweiters

I am on her list, patiently waiting my turn.

Thank you
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthskyes
Yes CW, I have heard the same!! Perhaps you should put your name on her list:) Many bright blessings hun, I do hope that you find the answers that you are looking for xxx

Love
Earth
Closed Thread