Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 14-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Do cats really clear negativity from the surrounding environment?

I'm curious about this. We recently picked up a stray kitten and it seems to have bonded with me better than the others here. At first I thought it was because he was sensitive and could sense my positive energy.. but then I found out that cats transmute negative energy into positive energy, and now I'm wondering if he takes more interest in me because I'm having more negative energy coming up on a daily basis to be transmuted.

Also, when he sits on my stomach and starts purring it makes my entire energy system feel unbalanced.. kinda like my serpentine does which I posted about before. I'm wondering if the vibrations are moving stuff around in my aura.. also my front solar plexus is my most blocked chakra which where he usually sits.. so I'm wondering now if he's doing it on purpose.

So anyway.. do cats really clear negativity from the surrounding environment? What have others experiences with cats been like?

Do you think he can sense my Kundalini and is drawn to me because of that?

Also I read if one homes a cat randomly it's not accidental but orchestrated by the universe to help you with your energy clearing. Is this true?
Old 17-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Experiencer
Cats are great healers and teachers,and yes,they can transform energy,but it seems that the kitty likes you,often they choose the person which suits their own nature.
Old 17-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Gracey

It has something to do with ions when you pet them that is healing and the purring is healing also, especially for stomach issues and bones.
Old 17-08-2014, 03:27 AM
Deactivated Account

I have only owned 1 cat, a gift my husband gave me when we first met . I never owned a pet so I didn't know how to care for one. At first, I never petted the new cat, and really, I did not care for it, or to be around it ( it was always hiding behind the couch anyways). One day I had a really really bad day at work, and I came home in complete exhaustion and depression. I curled up in the couch and went to sleep, and all of a sudden, out of no where, this once scared cat jumps on the couch and curls up next to me, right on my legs! I was shocked, but being so sad I just stayed as I was, and we napped together that whole day. It was a very healing and loving energy. Kind of like someone hugging you and not saying a word. I later came to love and adore the cat, and I loved it like I have never loved anything. When I was pregnant with my daughter, he would curl up next to me and lay his head on my stomach and all three of us would nap. I love and miss him.

I think they are great companions that offer a loving and healing energy.
Old 17-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Natasharabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I have only owned 1 cat, a gift my husband gave me when we first met . I never owned a pet so I didn't know how to care for one. At first, I never petted the new cat, and really, I did not care for it, or to be around it ( it was always hiding behind the couch anyways). One day I had a really really bad day at work, and I came home in complete exhaustion and depression. I curled up in the couch and went to sleep, and all of a sudden, out of no where, this once scared cat jumps on the couch and curls up next to me, right on my legs! I was shocked, but being so sad I just stayed as I was, and we napped together that whole day. It was a very healing and loving energy. Kind of like someone hugging you and not saying a word. I later came to love and adore the cat, and I loved it like I have never loved anything. When I was pregnant with my daughter, he would curl up next to me and lay his head on my stomach and all three of us would nap. I love and miss him.

Thankyou for sharing this lovely story :) Our feline friends are so present and in the zone.They do have an amazing, calming affect on us if we allow it, and they want to share this energy to help us when we need it. Animals are amazing and we have a lot to learn from them!
Old 17-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover

awwwwweeee
Old 17-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you all for your replies. I've been noticing these past few days that when I feel unbalanced emotionally he will just jump up on my lap and start purring. I had an intense dream the other night and I didn't feel I would get back to sleep but the he came and snuggled under my duvet and soon I was drifting off again. Also happened yesterday when I was surfing the internet I accidentally came across pictures of abuse of animals from scientific testing and it felt like my heart dropped into my stomach because it was so awful.. my cat just came out of nowhere and curled up on my stomach.. very comforting and loving. Both times I could also literally feel the negative energy in me dissipating with him around.

Also interesting that they choose the person who suits their own nature. We're both quite laid back and placid Also very accepting and playful!
Old 17-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Badger1777

As somebody who likes gardening, and has two young children that I would like to allow to play freely on the lawn, I can tell you with 100% certainty that cats do not clear negative energy.

Every time I have to clear up a filthy cat terd from my lawn, deposited there by my neighbour's cat, I can't say I suddenly feel very positive.
Old 17-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
As somebody who likes gardening, and has two young children that I would like to allow to play freely on the lawn, I can tell you with 100% certainty that cats do not clear negative energy.

Every time I have to clear up a filthy cat terd from my lawn, deposited there by my neighbour's cat, I can't say I suddenly feel very positive.

Maybe they take the negativity from the owner and expel it elsewhere
Old 17-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Maybe they take the negativity from the owner and expel it elsewhere

Very likely. I'll leave you to decide what this says about people who choose to keep a cat, then sit comfortable in the knowledge that most of the time they have no idea where their beloved furry pet is, or what it is doing to other people's property or lives.