Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Master
Do y'all believe children are succeptable to spirits or remember their past lives ?

I Always here this about children.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Knower
Yes, children are still deeply connected to the spirit world. Unfortunately as we grow older we often lose much of this connection until some of us experience a reawakening. It is often then that we remember some of this earlier connection as a child. The same can be said for the very elderly. The best way to look at it imo is those have that recently incarnated and those that are coming to the end of their experience this time round both have one foot in the world of spirit

Stand tall and proud - Go out on a limb - Remember your roots - Drink plenty of water - Be content with your natural beauty - Enjoy the view! Advice From A Tree - Ilan Shamir
Old 17-08-2015, 02:01 AM
Master
I believe children are more intuitive of the universe at the early stages of childhood. children will tell their parents about seeing them in a past life. I know some parents may shrug this behavior off, but I would document this in a journal. I think by the age of 5 they start forgetting. I don't remember my baby and toddler days, Supposedly "I was a good baby." I was born premature though I was 1 pound and 3 ounces.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:21 PM
Ascender

I would say so, yes. A child hasn’t been cynicised by adulthood and retains childlike wonder. It doesn’t yet have the limiting beliefs and thought forms which block this kind of connection, and is more open to it. It is also more opening to channelling messages from spirits.
Old 12-03-2022, 05:45 PM
Master

Agree with the above comments.

Some people go so far as to claim that babies are born enlightened and then lose that state as the ego develops, but this does not make sense to me. Unless they were enlightened before birth then why would they be enlightened after birth?

But babies can be said to be much more astral in consciousness than physical, with more access to previous memories. And when they start to speak they may say things like "When I was big I drove a tractor." Most parents don't know what to make of such statements.

And I suspect that the so-called imaginary friends which many children have are actually astral companions, as real to the child as anything in the physical.

And young children may be naturally clairvoyant, seeing auras and colours around people.

Usually these memories and abilities fade by about the age of seven when consciousness becomes fully embodied in the physical.

A nice story which appears in many different versions:

A couple brought their newborn baby home from the hospital, and their four-year-old son asked to hold the smaller child. But when the infant was put into his arms, the boy would specify that he wanted to be ALONE with the baby. Understandably, the parents didn't think this was a good idea, but eventually they agreed to leave the two very young children in a room alone for a few minutes. Standing just outside the room, they listened for anything untoward. They heard their son say to the infant "Tell me what God is like, because I'm starting to forget.."

Peace
Old 12-03-2022, 06:24 PM
asearcher

I've seen children that are but can't say if everyone is
Old 12-03-2022, 06:33 PM
Ascender

I would say yes from personal experience. My niece at the age of 3 told me about a previous life she lived where her sister died in the snow. From questioning her, I gathered it was back in the 1800s.
Old 13-03-2022, 03:12 PM
Master
Definitely- having to see my children go through reincarnation is hardest thing but even though we get separated through life-eve make it back eventually- it’s in our minds to accept one another from the first time we meet again..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-03-2022, 07:56 PM
Administrator
Children are very open to spirit.it is not until they go to school and their heads are filled with other things. that they loose the ability.
Not all children are the same i have seen and spoken to spirit all my life i didn't loose it.

Namaste