Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-03-2022, 10:30 AM
skyman

Shortest path to high dimension?

Is there an easy/fast trick to experience any "spiritual phenomena",
such as

changing brain waves
seeing auras
remote viewing
going to higher dimensions
extreme relaxation
opening 3rd eye
hypnosis
mind reading
seeing ghosts / angels
angelic walking
ascension
talking to dead people
talking with aliens
seeing dreams while being awake
sleeping easily or being too awake
things like this.

without hard work, too much concentration, too much silence etc?

Also wondering , if we need to sit while exercising. I prefer to lie on a bed.

I just need to see it is real, and then I can try to go further and deeper.
I read aura reading and hypnosis books, their exercises didn't make any sense,
and didn't work, .. but I know that both aura and hypnosis are real.
Maybe I'm just too calcified, and so ..too rigid.
(although I'm healtier and smarter than most people).
Old 17-03-2022, 12:42 PM
Ascender
Taking your time to read all answers ;)
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...99#post2094799

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
Also wondering , if we need to sit while exercising. I prefer to lie on a bed.
If you don't have any medical condition, learn to sit properly.
It will be painful for a while, but after a couple of days / months you'll get all the benefits.

Quote:
(although I'm healtier and smarter than most people).
No, you have a strong intellect, you're not smarter. You will learn that in yoga and in spirituality your brain is basically useless.
But to develop your intellect, you may have developed a strong mind concentration, which can make you a good candidate for meditation ...
if you can calm your mind, and if you can use your intuition.
Old 17-03-2022, 05:57 PM
skyman

Thanks. ..I will check that link sometime.

Sometimes I work on a scientific problem, I work hard, think deep, it doesn't work. And while doing something completely unrelated, and not thinking about the problem, bingo, the idea I need pops up in my mind out of nowhere (or comes from sky, my copies on other planets). And solution is usually simpler than things I looked at. It is a great feeling, but doesn't feel like higher dimensions at all.

Alex Collier (crazy Andromedean contactee) says, .(something like). ask for help from higher dimensional you from other planets, they have to help you.
A great trick for cheating in exams , if really worked. Same for remote viewing.
Old 17-03-2022, 06:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
bingo, the idea I need pops up in my mind (...) It is a great feeling, but doesn't feel like higher dimensions at all.
Higher dimensions are subtle, so what you're describing is probably that.
Creative problem solving, in a way, is a kind of meditation.
You can check here the planes of consciousness, especially the mental.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_(esotericism)

Quote:
Alex Collier (crazy Andromedean contactee) says, .(something like). ask for help from higher dimensional you from other planets, they have to help you.
A great trick for cheating in exams , if really worked. Same for remote viewing.
Remote viewing in my little experience works just like your idea popping up in mind. So you would just get an image, an intuition, that the solution would be this or that. But it takes time to come and you need to be in a particular state of mind, so it's not really applicable to exams.
But I'm quite sure that if you start meditating, you would get more intuitions (even during exams).

But ... I don't know everything, maybe some people cheat this way.
Old 17-03-2022, 06:50 PM
Ascender
I forgot, one question: Do you have a motorbike?
I had a guy with a motorbike popping up during meditation today.
Old 17-03-2022, 09:43 PM
skyman

No, I used to have bikes without motor in the past.

Lots of things to study now..

I'm considering building a small pyramid.. once I learn how they work.
Old 18-03-2022, 02:14 AM
Master

on the subject of pyramids... those things are such that you can only build as high as the base you've built will allow. So if you wanna build up, you probably have to spend a lot of time dealing with creating a good base. The higher you want to go, the more extensive the base will have to be.

posture, meditation, etc... is the way people usually go about that.

Jury is out though on whether it is as good an idea as people would suppose...

personally I'm getting somewhat bored with hard work where the results get taken away soon after attainment... never to return...
Old 18-03-2022, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
on the subject of pyramids... those things are such that you can only build as high as the base you've built will allow.... The higher you want to go, the more extensive the base will have to be.
I just saw this today!!! Russian pyramids that are very tall. Can they even be called true pyramids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9sEc5M8YAY

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2022, 04:25 PM
Master

hehehe... even as I was writing that I was conscious that the tallest structures, today, aren't pyramids but rather rectangles. Even so, there are limits I suppose!
Old 18-03-2022, 05:09 PM
skyman

PVC is the worst material. No health can come out of it. Stone, metal, glass, wood, can be ok, each has its own risk. So what do we plan to achieve after this: I don't know. Add some spirital energy... actualy something physical but can't be explained easily, I suspect.

For example we go to nature, a high place like mountain, and there is wind, storm, or snow,..then we get "fresh" air. What exactly does freshness mean here. Lack of toxins is one thing, but it is not the answer. High oxygen?: no, just the opposite, we have thin air.
Static electric?: maybe something like this.

Some health products show in their ingredients list: swirled water. Why swirled. Because, I think , it has some freshness similar to fresh air above.

Open windows when air is clean outside, let the air in and pass through thin curtains. Then afterwards inside the room smells very nice. There is no odor, but still there is something we would appreciate. Something like freshness. Is it static electric, like positive ions, not sure, but something similar, and probably more complicated.
You can probably not get the same effect using any air purifier.

Last edited by skyman : 19-03-2022 at 09:29 AM.