Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-03-2022, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
There is Day and there is Night.
In this world..... It seems that's not the case elsewhere.
Old 20-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
That is it. The survival instinct. To live comes at some other’s expense. In the modern world money is the means for survival…..thus ‘the love of money’……
Evil comes in many forms. Survival at someone else's expense is just one way that evil may manifest in this physical world.
Old 20-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

The low levels I have not quite figured out yet, what they're about. I mean I think I know of some of them but there is this hierarchy there and it is not black and white.....
There must be a number of texts explaining the philosophical side of creation and why good and bad (for want of better words) co-exist closely. I've read one account, followed it but couldn't put it into simple words of my own. I could only just get my head around the teacher's explanation let alone try to pass it on the way I do concerning other principles!

There is no hierarchy, though, as suggested above. That's a concept we humans use and it's a similar with so-called higher and lower levels. As usual we're stuck with our crude spoken/written words that don't work to describe situations where there are neither spoken nor written words, where communication is by thought, telepathically.
Old 20-03-2022, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
Cannibalism, and lack of empathy. This is not my definition. Dark aliens (grays, reptilians, dracos) have low empathy, and eath humans and their own species. Light ETs are good ones, such as: Pleiadians.
Old 20-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with ImthatIm

Namaste
Old 20-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Evil comes in many forms. Survival at someone else's expense is just one way that evil may manifest in this physical world.

Bobjob,

Evil morphs into many forms. Survival makes this possible. Fortunately the ego is there to help us desire many of those forms….survival being the most basic. It is what reminds us that we are separate from others….the realization of our aloneness.
Old 20-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Molearner

Two functions of the hand: it can reach out to take…it can reach out to give….
Old 20-03-2022, 05:12 PM
Molearner

Which is better ?
Old 20-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
There is Day and there is Night.

That is a good metaphor
Old 20-03-2022, 10:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Bobjob,Evil morphs into many forms.
Does it matter how evil originates or changes?

Quote:
Survival makes this possible. Fortunately the ego is there to help us desire many of those forms….survival being the most basic. It is what reminds us that we are separate from others….the realization of our aloneness.
And that's a fortunate thing, you think? We must see matters very differently from one another, I have to say.