Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-01-2021, 11:11 AM
Master

My mind like a TV - Part 2

I did it again, this time it was even more crazy.

Last night, before sleep, I tried to see if I can see into my past lives, I've never been a believer in this but I said to give it a try. Seconds later, I found myself hovering over a huge city, it was huge, so many streets, so many cars, so many people, strangely, everything looked quite modern. As I was flying over this city, time started to speed up but I managed to "calm down the time". I noticed this huge monument, the Arch of Triumph, I had no idea at first what it is, as I was looking around it, seeing all the people and the cars, suddenly, I noticed the Eiffel Tower, so I knew - Paris! I felt as if these monuments were self-creating in front of me, I saw them being built from ground up, that was really cool! I saw many many other monuments but I don't know their names, I never visited France.

There were so many cars and so many people, I tried to get more details but I was seeing everything from above. I had to stop and to focus more because it was simply incredible to watch this huge city, so I said: I want to see my past lives; instantly I found myself somewhere, on the top of a building, then I knew, this was Paris, I was on the top of the Eiffel Tower. I saw a blonde girl, she was quite beautiful and I was seeing everything from the same level with her. This girl was looking at me, asking me to take a picture, I could not understand but then I sensed that I am in the body of someone else. This body ( they were in their twenties ) took her a picture but it seemed as if I am this boy because I was seeing through his eyes. Moments later I could see his face, they were in love, very happy, he had a camera for making pictures not a phone.

I could not understand this, past lives it's about past not about present or close to present, I can't be in two palces at the same time, having two lives, can I? Can't understand this.

I became a little bit afraid of what I am experiencing, the details were simply incredible, I was there but at the same time I was in my body seeing the whole movie. Even now I don't know how this is even possible....

Anyway, I asked again to see into my past lives and I was shown even more people, people from all over the world, I saw many girls, sad, happy, lonley. I saw even more but I can't remember because it was too much so I was afraid that maybe I am going way too far.