Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Master
Yes thank you brother... shining a light to people with weary bodies, giving/offering hope and belief of that better life that we all here know exists... until then everybody, we keep going - no giving up as we sometimes hear - its not the way, get help to continue this life here... the light after darkness is so beautiful, and you'll be stronger for it, I know Ive been there in difficulties... I sometimes glance back to what I refer to in my life as 'the dark ages' - look for the light, its there get help, pick the phone up.....

So stories please if you've got any to share...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-10-2020, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Refrence my story, by all means, yes brother. You can use my story. What you're do doing is very admirable. Something for you one-light, brother.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw6_VXPwm6U

Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done - when covids gone eh - so sweet that day, be gone with you........ Stay strong everybody as in info on the healing thread... anyone gets a cough, mind power, connecting to cells, its a cough - not 'what if' - its a cough - get it gone cells, no fear....... see your doc if worried of course - but keep everything calm, all cells in your immune system in perfect harmony... If you look on the link here brother, it says 'but we need to not use the sledge hammer'.... just a couple of grenades eh, get it gone...

Made me laugh the other day after thinking what you said about grenades, then I seen this... Have a good day everybody, stay strong, smile, keep busy and help others...

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...lues-virus.amp

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-10-2020, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done - when covids gone eh - so sweet that day, be gone with you........ Stay strong everybody as in info on the healing thread... anyone gets a cough, mind power, connecting to cells, its a cough - not 'what if' - its a cough - get it gone cells, no fear....... see your doc if worried of course - but keep everything calm, all cells in your immune system in perfect harmony... If you look on the link here brother, it says 'but we need to not use the sledge hammer'.... just a couple of grenades eh, get it gone...

Made me laugh the other day after thinking what you said about grenades, then I seen this... Have a good day everybody, stay strong, smile, keep busy and help others...

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...lues-virus.amp
Yep, just wack'em. No free ride or any warnings and straight to the colon they go...

I did some research a while ago on specific foods I use in a drink my family and me have every second day. A break between days and the weekends we don't, just so the body doesn't become used to having the properties of this smoothie.
Extra virgin olive oil, almonds (activated is best), flaxseed, hemp seed, fresh garlic, fresh ginger, cinnamon (ground), pineapple chunks (fresh), strawberries (fresh), baby spinach, kale, a probiotic drink (tiny bottle), a teaspoon of ground turmeric, cracked pepper(to help activate the turmeric), black, blue and raspberries, honey, coconut oil, and an apple. We use soy milk, but cow milk is fine. Blend this up (we use a Ninja Nutribullet) drink and enjoy. It has many antioxidants and immune-boosting ingredients. Don't just take my word for it, do your own studies. Very yummy drink and the health benefits are amazing. Also helps to raise your vibration.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:32 AM
Master
Overcoming fears

I wasn't a big fan of tight spaces but when I first got posted to my unit in the army, the company I was posted to was caving down the south coast of NSW Bungonia caves. Before I could join my company I had to go through an initiation for caving to see if I was claustrophobic. I was a bit at the time. Never the less, I went into a very small opening in the ground. you had to go into it head first. It was so small you could not do a push-up inside the tunnel like cave. It was only 1m under the surface and approx 120m long which you had to crawl on your guts (leopard crawl). Once committed, that was it. either you had to crawl backwards or continue to the end where you were told you had enough room to turn around and come back. There was no light and you could not see your and infront of your face. Welcome to Rifle Company Bravo, Royal Australian Regiment. Having fun yet?!

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 06-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
I wasn't a big fan of tight spaces but when I first got posted to my unit in the army, the company I was posted to was caving down the south coast of NSW Bungonia caves. Before I could join my company I had to go through an initiation for caving to see if I was claustrophobic. I was a bit at the time. Never the less, I went into a very small opening in the ground. you had to go into it head first. It was so small you could not do a push-up inside the tunnel like cave. It was only 1m under the surface and approx 120m long which you had to crawl on your guts (leopard crawl). Once committed, that was it. either you had to crawl backwards or continue to the end where you were told you had enough room to turn around and come back. There was no light and you could not see your and infront of your face. Welcome to Rifle Company Bravo, Royal Australian Regiment. Having fun yet?!
Yes you may brother one-light

Old 06-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Sounds interesting brother... Fine name that 'Royal Australian Regiment' - me and my wife would be ok in there, nice place for a day out - I'd just light a skinny cig up, oh that's where we are... She'd say don't light that thing up in here!!! But i'd have a plan of action, she doesn't like mice, so i'd say watch out there's a rat coming your way - be gone so I can have a smoke in peace...

Old 06-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Master

They'd have to drag me out and put me in a straight jacket Heightend. Just to read it made my skin crawl.

Most of my stories are to gruesome for elders. I might also suggest letting them tell their stories. I'm sure they have some.

I will share this poem I wrote once. I hope it helps.

Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel so true and fair,
guide and be with me and always care.
Wrap your loving wings of white,
around my shoulder so weak with fright.

Hold me close to your breast so sweet;
distance me from this world full of grief.
Time has no meaning encased in your wings,
as you lull me to sleep with the sweetest of dreams.

Give me dreams of sweetness, a child should have
Take my nightmares, that will make me go mad
In my ears whisper truths I seldom hear.
Dispel the darkness, that I might be without fear.

Drown all sense of corruptible wrong;
seal me instead in your world's endless dawn.
Your protection is sweet, wrapped in your soft cocoon
My shakes and fright drain away by late afternoon

When I wake you are gone, as it has to be,
but your sweetness remains as a perfect melody.
Thank you dear angel for your pureness of love.
I will always remember your visit from above.

A dove takes flight on this darkest of days,
and soars in the warmth of the sun's brightest rays.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
They'd have to drag me out and put me in a straight jacket Heightend. Just to read it made my skin crawl.

Most of my stories are to gruesome for elders. I might also suggest letting them tell their stories. I'm sure they have some.

I will share this poem I wrote once. I hope it helps.

Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel so true and fair,
guide and be with me and always care.
Wrap your loving wings of white,
around my shoulder so weak with fright.

Hold me close to your breast so sweet;
distance me from this world full of grief.
Time has no meaning encased in your wings,
as you lull me to sleep with the sweetest of dreams.

Give me dreams of sweetness, a child should have
Take my nightmares, that will make me go mad
In my ears whisper truths I seldom hear.
Dispel the darkness, that I might be without fear.

Drown all sense of corruptible wrong;
seal me instead in your world's endless dawn.
Your protection is sweet, wrapped in your soft cocoon
My shakes and fright drain away by late afternoon

When I wake you are gone, as it has to be,
but your sweetness remains as a perfect melody.
Thank you dear angel for your pureness of love.
I will always remember your visit from above.

A dove takes flight on this darkest of days,
and soars in the warmth of the sun's brightest rays.
Very lovely poem.

Old 06-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Master

Thank you Heightend.
Old 06-10-2020, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
I wasn't a big fan of tight spaces but when I first got posted to my unit in the army, the company I was posted to was caving down the south coast of NSW Bungonia caves. Before I could join my company I had to go through an initiation for caving to see if I was claustrophobic. I was a bit at the time. Never the less, I went into a very small opening in the ground. you had to go into it head first. It was so small you could not do a push-up inside the tunnel like cave. It was only 1m under the surface and approx 120m long which you had to crawl on your guts (leopard crawl). Once committed, that was it. either you had to crawl backwards or continue to the end where you were told you had enough room to turn around and come back. There was no light and you could not see your and in front of your face. Welcome to Rifle Company Bravo, Royal Australian Regiment. Having fun yet?!
Yes, I did continue to the end and turned around. I did have a radio to communicate with the surface world. I was given a very, err, ****** incentive to get to the end. I was given a description of an animals tail (dead wallaby). When I got to the end, I was pleasantly surprised by a tree root. Great, now I can turn around and go back. I then had to wait for my company to resurface from their day out caving. The next day we went to a cave system, not too many ventured as it would always take more water than others in the area. We would descend into the cave. At one point we had to worm our way through a very narrow passage that was offset by two very large rocks, like a zig-zag. There were a couple of guys who were a bit on the large size who had no chance of fitting, they stayed behind one guy was smaller in stature and got stuck and was freaking out. Eventully everyone that could fit saw the massive cavern with an underground river (during heavy rain) you could see the waterline up the cave walls. We were sitting on the very muddy banks of an underground river (a trickle when we were there) and had lunch while taking in this muddy underground beauty. Time to go back for some abseling off 150m cliffs now. Are you affraid of heights?